backroom staff -> arrange friendly matches

how do i save this option? i tick the checkbox to let my staff arrange friendly matches but as soon as i leave that window, it becomes unchecked again. there's no save option or anything like that.

the option that i'm talking about can be found in schedule->responsibilities (down at the bottom)

7 hours ago, duesouth said:

Try going in via the Staff responsibilities screen - it's a little tick box and should give you the save option.

i've checked everything there and i can't find the option to let my backroom staff assign friendly matches. there's one for leading friendly matches but i want to be the one to do that (i.e.,  manage the team during friendlies). i just don't want to be bothered with scheduling future friendlies.

can you show me a screenshot where this option is in the staff responsibility screen? maybe i'm going blind.

i can only find this option in the schedule screen but, again, it won't let me save my selection.

Edited by Artin

4 minutes ago, Artin said:

i've checked everything there and i can't find the option to let my backroom staff assign friendly matches. there's one for leading friendly matches but i want to be the one to do that (i.e.,  manage the team during friendlies). i just don't want to be bothered with scheduling future friendlies.

can you show me a screenshot where this option is in the staff responsibility screen? maybe i'm going blind.

It's under "Matches" in Staff Responsibilities. It's the tick box UNDER "leading friendly matches" that you found.

This confused me for ages too, I don't think it's overly intuitive. 

On the top level staff responsibilities screen not every item is shown, including who arranges friendlies. You have to click into 'match day', which brings up its own page, where there is a small tickbox for arranging friendlies.

• 2 years later...

I have my backroom staff set to schedule friendlies for my B team, but they aren't scheduling any. Is this a bug, or does it only trigger at certain points in the season?

image.png.d0a2e2853e14843f107ba5ec7fd265e1.png

There's just a huge break in the middle here:

image.thumb.png.f51b4bbfce57421547739d3b87467ea4.png

Or maybe this is an issue where my B team should have actual fixtures but don't?