Who wants to see a 3d match engine in FMM20  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who wants to see a 3d match engine in FMM20

2. 2. Who wants to see a new more in depth tactics system in Fmm20?

5 hours ago, Lillywhite Dean said:

3D match engine is not the priority. It really isn't guys.

What is then? 

I feel like I could go another year with 2d if they changed the tactics system and added more off the pitch realism

14 hours ago, Lillywhite Dean said:

3D match engine is not the priority. It really isn't guys.

Hi there @Lillywhite Dean

Please could you elaborate on, What you think are the most important factors with room for major improvement on are and why..?

I'm interested and eager to know more on your views on this topic.

Cheers,

On 08/10/2019 at 05:06, VastGsm said:

Hi there @Lillywhite Dean

Please could you elaborate on, What you think are the most important factors with room for major improvement on are and why..?

I'm interested and eager to know more on your views on this topic.

Cheers,

It would be my pleasure.

I have been playing FMM since it was first released on the PSP back in 2006 and the have bought every iteration of FMM on mobile mobile device since it was released back in 2010. I have experienced all the developments and enhancements and have seen what has worked really well and what has worked not quite so well. My personal opinion is that a 3D match engine is unnecessary for this version of the game. It would essentially be playing FMT or FMT lite.

However, I do accept that people have different preferences and ideas for the game and I completely accept the case that if a 3D option was made available, and it was something you didn't like it, you could just simply switch it off in the settings and revert back to 2D or text. That would work.

But the issue here is about priorities and how much precious time developers should spend on specific areas of the game. Therefore a 3D match engine is not the priority at the moment. Why? Well the last few versions of FMM have seen huge developments in terms of tactics, transfer negotiations and training. But these enhancements require further work as they're not working as well as they should be. FMM19 also had a lot of bugs. FMM18 also had a fair amount of bugs but FMM19 had too many bugs. The developers need to spend time perfecting the current version of FMM before they start thinking about adding more 'glamour' enhancements. Get FMM20 perfected and then concentrate on adding a 3D match engine or something else that is equally as 'big' in terms of enhancements.

Edited by Lillywhite Dean

Agree with Lillywhite. I actually quite like the 2D pitch and think it works well on mobile. 

I'd much rather see things tweaked and perfected. 

If I wanted anything then increased details around finances for example would give a bit more depth to the game without bloating it too much. Can add a different level of challenge then too. 

Does anyone know when we expect to hear new details about the next game? 

Edited by BristolCity1992

• 1 month later...