FM 2019 EDITOR

ppbrover

18 hours ago, ppbrover said:

I make up a data base for just one team,no financial changes no basic club changes,just alter a few players details not including contracts,SO  why does my data base file not show up in my game?Please help.

Why post a question if you cant be bothered replying 

4 hours ago, sporadicsmiles said:

Did you start a new game? An editor file will not affect save games. You have to start a new one.

If you started a new game, did you make sure you selected the editor file when setting up the database?

I started a new game I even reinstalled the game but my editor files do not show up in game and I don't know how to get the files out of the game to send them to a board where i may get help.I now have 3 separate saves in the editor but none show up in my game.What am I doing wrong.Please  help.

Edited by ppbrover
spelling mistake

On ‎11‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 15:05, OspreyJ said:

Have you already started the game? It doesn’t work if that’s the case

Did you verify it and test competitions?

BTW wrong sub forum

Yes it tests ok but does not show up in game.

On ‎13‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 17:50, Bigpole said:

no, when you replying you have option click to choose files, choose your file and upload it

It does not show my editor files so I don't know how to do this,any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 hour ago, ppbrover said:

It does not show my editor files so I don't know how to do this,any help would be greatly appreciated.

so what did you do if you don't have editor files? Show screens with 'errors' if you can't locate (somehow) your own file. Have you read FAQ? Maybe you've messed up with saving folders. I'm not gonna reply without any detailed information from you.

13 hours ago, Bigpole said:

so what did you do if you don't have editor files? Show screens with 'errors' if you can't locate (somehow) your own file. Have you read FAQ? Maybe you've messed up with saving folders. I'm not gonna reply without any detailed information from you.

Editor files are in the game but I don't know how to get them to you.

Edited by ppbrover
spelling mistake

2 hours ago, ppbrover said:

Editor files are in the game but I don't know how to get them to you.

All right. To get the file with the editor data you have to go to wherever your computer stores files. If you’re on a mac it will be with the app called Finder, and on Windows it’s called File Explorer. Once you boot Finder/File Explorer up you have to find the folder called Sports Interactive (which for me is under documents). Then you look for  ‘Football Manager 2019’ under Sports Interactive. Under the Football Manager folder there are a lot of sub folders and here you will find one called Editor Data. In the Editor Data folder you will find your file from the editor. You can attach that.

On ‎15‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 15:44, OspreyJ said:

All right. To get the file with the editor data you have to go to wherever your computer stores files. If you’re on a mac it will be with the app called Finder, and on Windows it’s called File Explorer. Once you boot Finder/File Explorer up you have to find the folder called Sports Interactive (which for me is under documents). Then you look for  ‘Football Manager 2019’ under Sports Interactive. Under the Football Manager folder there are a lot of sub folders and here you will find one called Editor Data. In the Editor Data folder you will find your file from the editor. You can attach that.

last_saved_rules.tmp

On ‎20‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 17:26, Bigpole said:

this is not the file. How can you want us to help you if you can not upload your own file?

I am not good at this sort of thing I would be very gratefull if you could help me to do what is needed,I am trying.

56 minutes ago, ppbrover said:

I am not good at this sort of thing I would be very gratefull if you could help me to do what is needed,I am trying.

But you've saved your file somewhere, so maybe type your file name and serach

5 hours ago, Bigpole said:

But you've saved your file somewhere, so maybe type your file name and serach

This is 1 part it is a large file each part the same size as this one.Do you want me to send each part separately.or give me your email I can send all of it.

Peter M Bishop - Swindon Town.z01

Edited by ppbrover

12 hours ago, ppbrover said:

This is 1 part it is a large file each part the same size as this one.Do you want me to send each part separately.or give me your email I can send all of it.

Peter M Bishop - Swindon Town.z01 1.16 MB · 0 downloads

upload all to mediafire maybe