FM 98-99 - Would Anyone Be Interested In This?

Syze

On 4 September 2019 at 20:31, OspreyJ said:

I’d like it :thup:

In addition I can help if you want/need it

As long as it’s FM19

I'm doing it in FM18, I don't have 19. Ultimately I'd rather do it for FM20, though I'm toying with the idea of doing the 01/02 season instead.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 05/09/2019 at 23:05, Syze said:

I'm doing it in FM18, I don't have 19. Ultimately I'd rather do it for FM20, though I'm toying with the idea of doing the 01/02 season instead.

I started making a 2001-02 data last year, the Premier League is done on it (including personalities as well as individual stats) and a couple of First Division teams too.

You are more than welcome to take the data and finish it if you are serious about doing a 2001-02. It will save you some time.

Would love to see this, Carbone and Di Canio at Wednesday in the Premier League (unless you go with Di Canio at West Ham :(). For purely selfish reasons I'd prefer the 97/98 season as we had a better team then but I'd definitely play this on a modern FM. Love retro CM/FMs but you do miss a lot of the new features when playing these older games.

16 minutes ago, Weezer said:

Would love to see this, Carbone and Di Canio at Wednesday in the Premier League (unless you go with Di Canio at West Ham :(). For purely selfish reasons I'd prefer the 97/98 season as we had a better team then but I'd definitely play this on a modern FM. Love retro CM/FMs but you do miss a lot of the new features when playing these older games.

If the OP decides to go with my 2001-02 then it will be a tough challenge as Sheffield Wednesday’s squad was in a state, and in Division One! 

Interestingly Wednesday finished 12th in 98-99, albeit only 2 points better off from 1997-98 when they finished 16th with arguably a better side. 

Switching gears from the Premier League, the 1997-98 Serie A had some really incredible teams in it and would be worth a data alone.

On 29 September 2019 at 09:59, Danarouso said:

I started making a 2001-02 data last year, the Premier League is done on it (including personalities as well as individual stats) and a couple of First Division teams too.

You are more than welcome to take the data and finish it if you are serious about doing a 2001-02. It will save you some time.

Yeah mate, send it through to me - simoncranston@gmial.com. I've got quite a bit done already, but I'm sure it would definitely help. I'll try and get some screenshots uploaded soon.

• 5 months later...