Footbal Manager Mobile 2020 Requested

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys at SI, please can you make the mobile game like the pc version with the matchday graphics, the mobile game is standard but would be massively improved with this feature added, also can you set the game menu out like the tablet and pc versions.

If not this year when would these features take place?

Regards

Shane

• SI Staff

Long term it is entirely possible we will incorporate more advanced graphics into the FMM match engine, however this isn't something which will happen in the immediate future as it will be a project which takes a while to complete, please be patient.

(with regards to the menu systems I'm afraid I think the FMM system is far more usable on mobile devices than the PC layout not least because touch screens require larger buttons and simpler interfaces than a UI using mouse input)

We will however obviously be looking to improve future versions of the game as much as possible and hope you enjoy next seasons iteration :D

On 22/07/2019 at 04:14, Marc Vaughan said:

Long term it is entirely possible we will incorporate more advanced graphics into the FMM match engine, however this isn't something which will happen in the immediate future as it will be a project which takes a while to complete, please be patient.

(with regards to the menu systems I'm afraid I think the FMM system is far more usable on mobile devices than the PC layout not least because touch screens require larger buttons and simpler interfaces than a UI using mouse input)

We will however obviously be looking to improve future versions of the game as much as possible and hope you enjoy next seasons iteration :D

Its not only me who want football managers mobile 2020 3D version.

I have read alot of comments in this side and in playstore who want the same thing....trust me if this version doesn't come this game not will be bored only for me but for all players and the big change need to come this year....like soccer manager 2019 even is free but its 3D so they did this change

• SI Staff
8 hours ago, Engjell7 said:

Its not only me who want football managers mobile 2020 3D version.

I have read alot of comments in this side and in playstore who want the same thing....trust me if this version doesn't come this game not will be bored only for me but for all players and the big change need to come this year....like soccer manager 2019 even is free but its 3D so they did this change

I'm aware its something a fair few people would like - however that doesn't alter the amount of work required to implement it and the time it is likely to take to do in a way which compliments the mobile game properly, please be patient as mentioned it is something which is likely to happen eventually, just not in the short-term (sorry if that isn't the answer you wanted, I'd prefer to be honest with people even if they don't like the answer).

• SI Staff
9 hours ago, Engjell7 said:

I understand and im out of this game i dont want to pay again for same game with same different for every year im fan of this game of 4 years but its same bro 

I'm sorry you feel that way - we put in long hours to try and improve the game and each year it evolves forward and new features are added ... that being said its every consumers choice whether or not to buy the product and I respect yours, hopefully you'll come back and enjoy it again in the future.

4 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

each year it evolves forward and new features are added

My two cents, you need to be careful what more features you add to this game. It's growing increasingly complex every year and, at least to me, it's pushing the limit for what I consider "mobile". 

Tablet at home: definitely yes 

Mobile on my way to work: not so sure anymore 

• SI Staff
43 minutes ago, Footix said:

My two cents, you need to be careful what more features you add to this game. It's growing increasingly complex every year and, at least to me, it's pushing the limit for what I consider "mobile". 

Tablet at home: definitely yes 

Mobile on my way to work: not so sure anymore 

This is something I try and take into account each year and I try and ensure that we only add in items which don't slow down the speed of gameplay and try and avoid needlessly complicating things for people ... hopefully most of the evolution improves things without bogging the game down, eg. the training changes last year simplified how training was done and hopefully made it easier for people to control how players grow.

I realise I'm in the minority here, but I really don't care about adjusting training individually for each player. I do it once if I do it at all, usually I just leave it to the assistant. 

Also, squad numbers? Really? I know folks have asked for it, but I really don't see why. It's a two click screen; auto and done. Couldn't care less! :lol:

The scouting agency.. What are we even supposed to do with the information we get there? 

Don't get me wrong, the game is good (there's a reason why I keep buying it every year), but to me the core is tactics and transfers. And, to some extent, training. I'd much prefer adjustments to these areas instead of adding, dare I say fluff... Like, tinkering with set piece routines. Adjusting squad status (maybe the earlier first teamer is now a squad player three years down the line..). 

And maybe 3D, not sure if I'd use it but anything match related is high value for me.. 

Gonna stop rambling now, looking forward to the 20 edition. 👍

Edited by Footix

Im old school players who use only text based matches. I get kicks out of detail and depth. Just more depth, especially on finances and teams' training and second team / yout team action would be very welcome additions.

Oh, and mostly, no bugs :applause:

• 2 months later...

Sorry with no offence but I have to disagree I think individual training is an absolute must. I've previously adopted the same tone as you and left it on Auto-Pilot only to discover that your players stats can very easily go out of alignment/sync. I mean lets say you notice the player is lacking in Shooting so the next season you select the training to focus on only Shooting. The following season you try out Auto Pilot on the assumption it will save you time, only to discover the Player has now peaked and any further training now applied has a slowed hampered overall progress. Also, some players prefer a lighter training schedule where as others prefer a heavier training schedule. Ultimately either choice can affect the players growth in terms of player attribute stats. I personally prefer to manually apply my training schedules to each player individually this way I can ensure each players training needs are met accordingly to suit.

Squad Numbers? Hmm...Not to sure about this one, I think its a cool feature that was added. But...I honestly don't think assigning a player number will make any difference in terms of player/team performance. For example I don't think assigning lets say Marcus Rashford the No.1 Shirt I.D number will make any blind bit of difference in how the player/team perform. I think its merely just a gimmick. But that is food for thought right there, I guess if we wanted to make the feature appear more real then further realism could be added. If we take a look at FiFA's FUT they implemeted the Chemistry feature, similar work could be tweaked on the players numbers. For example, Marcus Rashford for Manchester United wears the No.10 shirt. I think similar to the existing Positioning System already found within FMM2019 the Player Numbering System could adapt a similar role/effect. For example if you was to issue the No.1 shirt number to Marcus Rashford then it should show and feel a more of a negative impact overall for the player and team. eg, training speed is reduced slightly.

Staff Search, I too didn't know of its existence let alone how to use it effectively until just a few days ago. Yeah we can easily put an advertisement out to recruit a new Coach or Physio. But 9/10 I never find what I am looking for until now. For example I'm looking for a Youth Coach that is of a Gold level and has a Natural attitude. For love nor money could I ever find what I was looking for. Upon discovering The Staff Search I was able to quickly recruit and hire the right man for the job tailored to my individual requirements.

Scouting Agency; - Cool feature added to list off the best of the best players.

I too like the Old Skool approach

Game Settings>Options>View/User Interface>ScrollBar Speed FAST

Hopefully this will help speed up your games a little bit quicker too.

I also agree 2nd team Youth Team action is much needed for FMM

Cheers,

Yeah I do see your point and it is true 3D Match Engine is way long over due in terms of being implemented when you look at todays average current games available on the market. Also as I pointed out previously we can very EASILY adapt and cater for all user preferences with the swipe of a finger or click of a mouse.

Why not give the end user the choice the same as you currently do now when you prompt the user which database to use either Basic or Advanced upon installing the game.

But you could ultimately keep both sides of the fence happy. You could easily meet Engjells and Shanolf wishes for 3D just prompt on or off. You could also meet Footix wishes by giving him the choice to choose a Quick n Go depth of what type of gameplay he prefers either quick on the go basic or more intensive or very advanced highly customizeable. You could also meet Darj and Random blokes wishes by also giving them the choice to select either TEXT only or 2D or 3D support and the option of having choosing the game depth Light Medium or Heavy. 

Start Game > Options >

SIMULATION MODE :

Light [x] - Quick on the Go

Medium [x] - More intensive

Heavy [x] - Very intensive 

[x] 3D Match Engine - ON/OFF

[x] Sound FX - ON/OFF

[x] Youth Team - ON/OFF

If your also concerned that the overall installation package size is larger than originally predicted, there is also a possible solution for that too. Have the options as additional downloadable modules. Overall your be able to dramatically shrink the overall installation package by a tenfold. Basic installer then prompt user to choose game depth light 500MB, medium 1GB, heavy 2GB. If they want 3D Match Engine then they have the choice to download it requiring an additional extra 1GB. If they want sound fx then that's an extra 300MB.

We already see this kind of setup in other already existing games and applications.

Is it not possible to extend the choices you already present to us upon installing the game when you ask us to select either basic or advanced database?

The problem will be Solved for older phone just with option on/off

Plus they need to add history of competition same they have do with player goals like who i have win seria A in history or champions league....they need to add to press conference or talking with with team when players are playing....that's will make this game really reality...Price its not important i will pay plus for 3D match engine or Youth Team....They Have do amazing work with this game and i really appreciate this but thos are things that's missing in this game to make this amazing game in Google play and App store...Thank you

• 1 month later...

Hi, can u explain why fm 2020 again no sound! The game is like 600+mb so The reason "The game Will going too more size" is not serious. Ok i dont need menu song or ******** when reading news but when playing match Will be good to hear some crowd (home). 

• 3 weeks later...
On 02/10/2019 at 15:21, Engjell7 said:

3D match Engine is more important than anything on Football manager mobile 2020

Disagree, believe that for this type of game graphics are secondary, important but secondary. Most important is to have a good, realistic and fun gameplay. And as FM is a management game, then management features should be enhanced firstly. Remember that a mobile game cannot be very demanding due to have lower requirements (graphics) in order to have higher processing and storage (bigger database).