Sports Interactive Community

Posted (edited)

We need some features in FM19 for FMM20 @Sports Interactive @Marc Duffy @Marc Vaughan

1. Pre, Post and Tunnel Interviews.

2. Shouts during matches.

3. Ability to arrange friendly matches with any clubs.

4. New, More In-depth Tactics system.

5. Ability to make longer loan deals

6. New training schedule system paired with the new training system.

7. Ability to bring players in on trial.

8. Ability to request for a Director Of Football.

9. Ability to train for set pieces.

That's all I can think of for now😀 Thanks!❤

Edited by Slamkid

Thank you for your suggestions, we will bear them in mind as we design the next version - please do understand however that it is not our intent to make the game 'heavier' in terms of play and I would suggest you turn to FM PC or FMT if you want a slower and more complex experience (my aim as always is to expand and improve FMM but keep it fast and fun to play).

Thanks For The Feedback

Continue the good work S. I👍🔥

Mr Mark,I think majority of FMM fans would prefer a 3D match engine above all other features.. Just take a look at what NEW STAR MANAGER did,just perfect for mobile,I believe its time we moved on from those little baby dots and  add the referee's whistle and fan chants too..and maybe interviews please.. Every other thing can remain the same. Please Mark

On 13/06/2019 at 11:14, Bobby Vince said:

Mr Mark,I think majority of FMM fans would prefer a 3D match engine above all other features.. Just take a look at what NEW STAR MANAGER did,just perfect for mobile,I believe its time we moved on from those little baby dots and  add the referee's whistle and fan chants too..and maybe interviews please.. Every other thing can remain the same. Please Mark

Marc has repeatedly explained that a 3d match engine would slow things down repeatedly for most low end devices that currently run FMM🙄

And did u just compare New Star Manager to FMM😂😂😂😂

Hope u know u need to actually buy the transfer window in NSM😂😂

Even Square Enix's CM17 is better than NSM. Just saying

Maybe in the future we'll get a 3d match engine. But till then S.I can improve on every other thing in the game💯

Love S.I❤️❤️❤️

Naaaaa...no way I'm comparing NSM to FMM..I was only making reference to the 3D match graphics,the interviews and general layout of the entire landscape of the club..for me that's all FMM is missing..every other aspect is way above NSM..

And I think the creators should let us worry about the size,are we not the ones paying for the game?

Just adapt the 3D..that's all..

Naaaaa...no way I'm comparing NSM to FMM..I was only making reference to the 3D match graphics,the interviews and general layout of the entire landscape of the club..for me that's all FMM is missing..every other aspect is way above NSM..

And I think the creators should let us worry about the size,are we not the ones paying for the game?

Just adapt the 3D..that's all..

Something just like the video below won't be bad at all

Posted (edited)
On 11/06/2019 at 03:06, Marc Vaughan said:

Thank you for your suggestions, we will bear them in mind as we design the next version - please do understand however that it is not our intent to make the game 'heavier' in terms of play and I would suggest you turn to FM PC or FMT if you want a slower and more complex experience (my aim as always is to expand and improve FMM but keep it fast and fun to play).

All what we want from Fmm 2020 its 3D thats is our dream for next Season 

Edited by Engjell7