Hello guys, I am managing Harrogate Town alongside Wales U21s in my FM19 Career. My club was expected to relegate this season but we managed to qualify for the playoffs in Vanarama National League. Due to such good and unexpected performance my club owner accepted my demand of associating with an affiliate club. We got offers from three clubs and we decided to affiliate with Stoke City. So I wanted to get some players on loan from them which I thought was pretty easy and smooth though it didnt come out to be so. Whenever I want any U23s or U18s player on loan, they never cooperate and instead ask a much higher fee just like any other club would. So I wanted to know how the affiliate system works and how can I benefit from my affiliate.

Thank You.

It may be worth double checking what type of Affiliate you are (as there are variants which exclude loaning players, although that wouldn't make much sense in this relationship)?

Otherwise set your scout to provide a team report, and they should come back with a list of players interested in a loan move (which they do for affiliates only). 

Archived