Upcoming Milestones Page

I remember there used to be a page before the match which listed out all the upcoming milestones of the players featured in the match. For example the match is the 200th match of a player or someone could possibly score their 100th career goal. The last time I saw this was FM17 I think and I've been trying to find it since but can't. Has it been removed?

If there is a press conference before match, journalists will ask some questions of players milestones. 

Also, you can see the milestones page after match.

Not sure whether it's removed in FM2019 as I don't notice to it.

My last FM was 15, I too was looking for this when I started FM19. It was cool to know who's making their debut or if some youngster on the bench will break the record for youngest player if they came on etc.

Wished it is still around.

6 minutes ago, quee said:

My last FM was 15, I too was looking for this when I started FM19. It was cool to know who's making their debut or if some youngster on the bench will break the record for youngest player if they came on etc.

Wished it is still around.

yup it was great to see those stats! I couldn't see this on Fm18 either.

1 hour ago, Cartopis84 said:

Yeah it seems to have been removed, thanks anyway.

As someone else said, there's the post match mentioned in the match report. Like someone who made their debut etc, but so far there's no landmarks info I think. Like player X scored his 10th goal for the club etc.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...