Individual training being changed

Every now and then, I find that my players are not training the position/role I asked them to, or that their intensity has changed without me changing it. I have checked staff responsibilities, and I have set myself as responsible for general and individual training for the first team. Is this a known issue, and if so does anybody know how to resolve it?

Thanks, guys

I have noticed this happen. I did some checking and it only happens in my save when the player is playing in another position and he improves his knowledge. 

E.G. Striker was playing as an IF and when he improved from competent to accomplished his training changed. 

This has been infuriating the absolute F out of me. 

It's absolutely awful. I didn't post it in bug reports because I assumed it was just a feature to be honest or maybe I was missing an option to disable it but it's so vastly annoying. 

They keep changing back to "playing position" for no obvious reason when I don't want them to. 

And yes I've got full responsibility for first team individual training. 

Literally every couple weeks I have to recheck that they're all still doing what they should be. 

I don't think it only happens when the player improves his knowledge of a position, it seems to revert to "playing position" every time the player plays at a position other than what he's been assigned in training. Quite annoying, especially since it usually takes some time to notice the change unless you keep checking individual training after each game.

Archived