8 Players away on International duty on a PL Matchday is this a bug?

An interesting one- I don't know if the game looks at the Super Cup the same way as a league match, which certainly be postponed.  Report it in the Bugs forum please with a save from just before the game if possible.

10 hours ago, FrazT said:

An interesting one- I don't know if the game looks at the Super Cup the same way as a league match, which certainly be postponed.  Report it in the Bugs forum please with a save from just before the game if possible.

Loads of people have mentioned this. It seems like there's a bug where when a Premier League game is scheduled at the same time as the Super Cup, it's the Super Cup match which gets postponed (should obviously be the league game), and since that's never meant to happen the game doesn't know when to put it and it ends up in an international break.

I had 15 players missing for the European Super Cup during the 2021-2022 season where 2 months are lost to the Qatar World Cup

I had seen the super cup postponed previously but there were 2 league fixtures a week after the WC so guess there wasn’t a slot in July and August to reschedule it

Archived