Looking for a previous challenge from maybe 17/18 season

Good afternoon all!

As the title says, I am looking for a challenge that I done 2 seasons ago. There was a community (pretty sure it was here) that was all on one challenge. One person come up with the challenge, and the rules, and they usually lasted 2 season. Within those 2 seasons you had to complete the challenge and gained points for overall finish, where you finished in what cups etc etc. We played all around the world on the challenges and they lasted about 2 weeks. Does anyone know what I am on about? Probably not!!

If no one has any idea, is there a challenge that everyone seems to enjoy that I should look at. I am currently just doing a Norwich save and learning the new parts of the game. I used to start unemployed and see how far I could go as a sunday league manager but I thought I would see if anyone is on anything else currently?

Thanks!!

12 hours ago, Wenners89 said:

Good afternoon all!

As the title says, I am looking for a challenge that I done 2 seasons ago. There was a community (pretty sure it was here) that was all on one challenge. One person come up with the challenge, and the rules, and they usually lasted 2 season. Within those 2 seasons you had to complete the challenge and gained points for overall finish, where you finished in what cups etc etc. We played all around the world on the challenges and they lasted about 2 weeks. Does anyone know what I am on about? Probably not!!

If no one has any idea, is there a challenge that everyone seems to enjoy that I should look at. I am currently just doing a Norwich save and learning the new parts of the game. I used to start unemployed and see how far I could go as a sunday league manager but I thought I would see if anyone is on anything else currently?

Thanks!!

It might have been my file from FM18.

I also have done the same for FM19 but it is just for Europe.

there are a few good challenges on this thread, and obviously from a biased point of view (as i am running it this year... ;) ) i can recommend the All-European Small Club to Big Club Challenge where you pick a team promoted at the end of the first season to the lowest playable league and take them to domestic and European glory...  Have a look at the thread if you are interested. :thup:

On 05/04/2019 at 16:46, rlipscombe said:

there are a few good challenges on this thread, and obviously from a biased point of view (as i am running it this year... ;) ) i can recommend the All-European Small Club to Big Club Challenge where you pick a team promoted at the end of the first season to the lowest playable league and take them to domestic and European glory...  Have a look at the thread if you are interested. :thup:

I am going to pop over and have a look! Thank you.

On 05/04/2019 at 00:36, lionel messi said:

It might have been my file from FM18.

I also have done the same for FM19 but it is just for Europe.

This isn't the one but its quite interesting!

Archived