Just don't understand why the key can't be...

It is if your eyesight isn't great and you can't use a product you've just spent £30 on due to the creators not thinking it through.

If you have bad eyesight - you should have glasses. Also, if you have bad eyesight, FM probably isn't the game for you :D

Is it really that much of a problem?
If you have bad eyesight - you should have glasses. Also, if you have bad eyesight, FM probably isn't the game for you :D

I don't have bad eyesight - I'm just speaking up on behalf of people who have (because they can't see the letters to type properly :D)

Seeing as the manuals are already printed - yes. I understand where you're coming from, it is annoying but it just seems like a wierd thing to be moaning about :)

You don't get me. I know it's too late to do anything... Just for heads up....

First time SIGAMES/SEGA using keycode for FM? Maybe no experience

Dunno about the boxed version, but although the Steam version is still asking me for a key whenever I click the fm09 shortcut, I can actually play the game. I've just noticed on the "Game:" screen, my activation status is "Activated".

The key is also present in my Registry. Whatever the issue, it's only a minor annoyance to me now.

You could always do what they did in the bad old days and make it red text on red back ground.

Hell forget uniloc and steam, bung in lenslok and a code wheel.

"If you want to access the youth team please enter the word on page 3, line 2 of the manual."

Ahh but then you'd have pirates printing out illegal novellas.

DRM- It's a funny old game

Archived