Why is no team showing any kind of interest in me?

Im currently managing Cork City in Irish Premier League, i won 2 league titles and in my first season i just missed out on the Champions League group stage by away goals, the next season i beat Celtic in one of the knockout stages and this time managed to get my Cork City team to the group stage for the first time in their history, yet no team showing interest, no League 1 team or Championship team in England. This particular games leaves alot to be desired.

What reputation do you have as a manager? That tends to play a big part and sometimes it can be quite sluggish moving. 

It's an area that's not perfect, you can very quickly go from no interest to overwhelming interest and then back to no interest. But what entirely comprises how a club identifies a potential manager isn't clear, and reflects in some ways that clubs will have their own qualities. 

If you feel there's a genuine issue its worth splintering off a save of your game and making a post in the bugs section because its the kind of behaviour that's hard to have happen organically in FM (ie in soak tests, and even to force happen by having a human tester try to recreate). 

I can actually second this. Started at Ajax in my save with the highest possible reputation. I'm currently in my fifth season, winning both the cup and the league every year. Furthermore, I managed to get to the first knockout phase of the CL in the first season, actually won it in my third and got to the final again the season after, losing in the final to Liverpool on penalties. In those five seasons, not one club has approached me.

Archived