Sports Interactive Community
Mons

[FM19] [Released] Maltese league file [v2.0 released for FM19.3]

47 minutes ago, CVFerdinand said:

Professional and no prefessional teams? :D 

Since you asked nicely, yes ;)

A new version is now available for download, compatible with the FM19.3 database

I have a question about the new Malta database file and prize money:
Are they (prize money for clubs based) based on reality for this season? (for each league level and each competition).

Sorry for my question, but I ask, because i'm not able to verify this  myself (but I would like to know if I should modify this factor in the editor before starting long term game).
I tried to find any source related to this, but only found one article (very old) in Malta Times about season 2009/10 titled "2009/10 Premier League clubs to share €289,328". (in this article I found that the clubs, including ­relegated sides received €28,932, and for example that Birkirkara received €200,000 for winning the domestic championship) - but this money is earmarked exclusively for the training of young players.
I havent found any source about lower leagues and cup competitions (and about "normal" prize money - not earmarked exclusively for youngsters).

1 hour ago, talvikko said:

I have a question about the new Malta database file and prize money:
Are they (prize money for clubs based) based on reality for this season? (for each league level and each competition).

Sorry for my question, but I ask, because i'm not able to verify this  myself (but I would like to know if I should modify this factor in the editor before starting long term game).
I tried to find any source related to this, but only found one article (very old) in Malta Times about season 2009/10 titled "2009/10 Premier League clubs to share €289,328". (in this article I found that the clubs, including ­relegated sides received €28,932, and for example that Birkirkara received €200,000 for winning the domestic championship) - but this money is earmarked exclusively for the training of young players.
I havent found any source about lower leagues and cup competitions (and about "normal" prize money - not earmarked exclusively for youngsters).

Prize money for Maltese football is quite low and I have intentionally tried to replicate this in this file. While the amounts in the file are not exactly corresponding to those in real-life (mainly because they are not officially announced), I have asked around and gathered information both anecdotally and from well-placed sources so I believe it's reasonably close to the amount received in real-life.

That article you mention has got nothing to do with prize money. It's related to UEFA solidarity payments and money received from UEFA for participating in European competitions.

Thank you for the answer.

Another question (just to be sure):
When I played in Maltese database in FM2017 I had a problem, that, after the last match of the regular season my team went on holiday for a few weeks. But (after the end of the regular season) I will have to play the most important match of the season (play-off to advance to higher league), so I was unable to select the squad.

My question (because I hope that I will not have to test it myself - and I haven't tested yet): What about such situations in the new database file for FM19? Were they tested?

8 hours ago, talvikko said:

Thank you for the answer.

Another question (just to be sure):
When I played in Maltese database in FM2017 I had a problem, that, after the last match of the regular season my team went on holiday for a few weeks. But (after the end of the regular season) I will have to play the most important match of the season (play-off to advance to higher league), so I was unable to select the squad.

My question (because I hope that I will not have to test it myself - and I haven't tested yet): What about such situations in the new database file for FM19? Were they tested?

That was an issue with user-created files iirc rather than my own file. As far as I can tell from test saves I've run (including one I've checked right this minute), full teams are available for end-of-season playoff matches...