FMT vs FM - Differences

Interested to hear from others who have tried both about the actual differences..

I fully intended to just get FMT but didn't realise it was released at Beta. I wanted to play early so I bought the Full game and have started on it and I have surprised myself by not finding it too demanding (only played FMM since 2012).

My understanding is the tactics and training are fully in FMT, which I find training the most time consuming and so if the only difference is press conferences, player interactions and number of staff I'll just continue with Full version. Thanks

For me the best thing about touch is the time I spend on it in comparison to the full game. I can fly through a season because everything is streamlined and better optimised for other devices, like loading to the next day etc. I mean it has the same amount of detail as the same game, just tailored so you don't have to do tedious press conferences or little things which take up time.

How have people found training and player development on FMT? I can deal with the length of time a season is taking me on Full because I intent to only play one save for much of the year but as Liverpool at the moment  on Full my young players are either showing no progress or getting worse, I'm letting my assistant do training with just the odd weekly schedule change but TAA and Gomez are 1st team and 0 attribute change 30 games into season, I'd expect progress with game time even if I am bad at setting training.

Don't really want to waste hours on a really long LLT save if I can't develop players.

13 minutes ago, Boomer Ang said:

IMO, if you are student your choice is FM, if you work your choice is FMT :)

If you are Golf Pro or a famous Rock Band singer your choice is FM

I would resume to this:

No kids: FM

Kids: FMT or FMM (depend on their age)

3 hours ago, gastonlagaffe said:

Are you playing FMT19? I have the same problem. In FMT18 this was't the issue. It sounds a bug to me...

Playing the Full version at the moment for Beta, was hoping the development thing wasn't an issue on FMT. Will probably switch to FMT when I'm bored with Liverpool save to start my long lower league save, those press conferences are dragging.

Archived