FM19 didn't work as FULLSCREEN

Well, the game is really nice and i loved the new features and changes!

but, seems that my game is always running in windowed mode!
the game didnt take my screen as FM17 (fullscreen) and i have to press Windows flag + D
to go to Desktop, and ALT + Tab to get back to FM17...

Now, when im running FM19, and i receive a Skype message, i can clearly see the message in Taskbar...and its annoying
cos it seems that it affects the resolution of the game!

There are some fix or tip that i can try??

thanks!

8 hours ago, jeff.fit82 said:

lol, i wouldn't come here and post if was that easy @FrazT
of course Full screen is selected and full resolution too...

im not new to the game...

You didnt specify anything in your post, so how am I supposed to know you are not new to the game?.  

1 minuto atrás, FrazT disse:

You didnt specify anything in your post, so how am I supposed to know you are not new to the game?.  

Ok, im not new...i know the settings and preferences that i have to set to have Full Screen, the problem is that didn't work...

In FM17 The game "take" all the screen, it runs in first plan and when i receive a Skype message or Whatsapp notification, it just stay in Taskbar...and i have to press Windows Flag + D to check it...

In FM19 the game didn't take all the screen, although is setted to run in Full screen...when i receive a notification, it automatically appears and the game goes to background...

Something changed between 17 and 18, I had this problem too. I gather it's the same in 19 then. The full-screen mode has definitely changed - it's not true full-screen, it's a full window mode. But it is distracting, as skype messages, emails etc, all appear on screen during the game.

vor 1 Minute schrieb pdstanbridge:

Something changed between 17 and 18, I had this problem too. I gather it's the same in 19 then. The full-screen mode has definitely changed.

I think only for some resolution, it's now borderless window instead of fullscreen.

5 horas atrás, pdstanbridge disse:

Something changed between 17 and 18, I had this problem too. I gather it's the same in 19 then. The full-screen mode has definitely changed - it's not true full-screen, it's a full window mode. But it is distracting, as skype messages, emails etc, all appear on screen during the game.

Thanks for share that pain with me, hope they fix that...it affects the resolution of my game and makes my in game text not so sharp as it should...

C'mon guys isn't a feature, it's just fullscreen!!! 

Gerade eben schrieb jeff.fit82:

1920 x 1080
its a new laptop, i can run every game in fullscreen and with the maximum graphics, that doesn't makes sense...

They changed fullscreen to maximised borderless window mode. It does not make a difference in resolution.

7 hours ago, pdstanbridge said:

Yep, it's not true full screen (which is why three finger swipe doesn't work on MAC), 

1 minuto atrás, samuelawachie disse:

Open the game, while it's running press Alt + Enter a few times... 

It will work. If it's a Windows PC.. That's been the way to do this since forever. Anyway, there you go

i've tried and it changes to Windowed mode, then, changes back to the "fake" Fullscreen

If it's a Windows, there's an option in the settings "automatically hide the Taskbar in desktop & tablet mode".. Toggle that on and off and try the game again. Make sure in the Interface settings on the game Fullscreen is selected.. And if you have any multiple display, this could also affect it. 

Unfortunately I don't have FM 19 yet so I can't directly help you. But this should be able to be done easy

31 minutos atrás, samuelawachie disse:

If it's a Windows, there's an option in the settings "automatically hide the Taskbar in desktop & tablet mode".. Toggle that on and off and try the game again. Make sure in the Interface settings on the game Fullscreen is selected.. And if you have any multiple display, this could also affect it. 

Unfortunately I don't have FM 19 yet so I can't directly help you. But this should be able to be done easy

thanks for trying, but didnt works...

game is clearly running in a windowed mode, and im not using my full video card power...i really cant believe that

a game that cannot run in Fullscreen! awwwwww.....

1 hora atrás, pdstanbridge disse:

If I recall there was a bug introduced in 18 that caused some crashing/hanging, resembling a memory leak. The fix resulted in the removal of the full screen mode. That's what I remember anyway.

Ohhhh no, cant believe that...must have a way to make it work again!!!
  @KUBI @FrazT

vor einer Stunde schrieb jeff.fit82:

Ohhhh no, cant believe that...must have a way to make it work again!!!
  @KUBI @FrazT

It does not really make a difference as the game is using the best resolution your computer and monitor is offering.

Archived