FM18 graphics in FM19

larsson-is-god

I am sure this is a common query but I can’t find anything in FAQ around it so thought I’d just ask -

can I simply move the graphics folder from FM18 over to FM19 graphics folder or is it not that easy and requires me to download likes of face packs again?

Thanks in advance 

15 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Yes you should just be able to move the graphics folder over from FM18 to FM19.

Kits, faces and badges from FM18 should all work in FM19, skins won't and other stuff depends on the item.

Michael Just a quick one ! Will the manager profile pic mod work from fm18 in the beta ? regards in advance

32 minutes ago, watsonsclarets said:

3d Kits made for 18/19 season used on fm19 don't seem to be working but 17/18 ones do?

If one works then the other should work, provided they are both for FM18 (ones for FM17 will not work in FM19).

I'd first make sure you have fully removed the old pack, and turned the skin cache off and reloaded your skin.Also if you are looking at teams who have changed divisions since FM18 make sure the pack actually includes the graphics for. (Also check league games as the the game doesn't support kit graphics for comp specific kits so if they have them declared you'll only get the default kits in those comps for that team).

If none of that helps then check with the place where you downloaded the pack as it might be an issue with the pack.

3 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

If one works then the other should work, provided they are both for FM18 (ones for FM17 will not work in FM19).

I'd first make sure you have fully removed the old pack, and turned the skin cache off and reloaded your skin.Also if you are looking at teams who have changed divisions since FM18 make sure the pack actually includes the graphics for. (Also check league games as the the game doesn't support kit graphics for comp specific kits so if they have them declared you'll only get the default kits in those comps for that team).

If none of that helps then check with the place where you downloaded the pack as it might be an issue with the pack.

cheers mate I just copied the config file of the 17/18 one and added the graphics and changed the names from 1 to the title of the old ones and they work.

16 hours ago, James M said:

Will things like pitch textures and 3d balls work from fm18 to fm19? 

Doesn't look like there has been any changes so they should, you need to place them inside your User Data Location (My Docs location by default)

Ball goes into:

Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\mesh\ball\

And make sure the file is called white_ball_[al]

Pitch Textures go into:

Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\textures\pitch\

Archived