(FM18) Win the league with Southampton Challenge

MagicHat

Someone posted in the general discussion forum whether or not it's possible to win the league with someone like Southampton in a "few seasons". So i'm going to try to win the league with Southampton in 4 seasons (few is a bit obscure i know). I already started it this afternoon and i'm 7 games in, going to post my current squad, my transfers and my results up to now and keep updating now and then.

My goal for the first season is just to basically buy 3-4 quality first team players who generally improve a lot, combine these with the best players i already had in the squad, sell any deadwood or unhappy players and finish as high as possible with out getting sacked basically. In january i'll buy another player or two if i have any more transfer funds available.

Transfers In:

Zivkovic 36m, Ben Yadder 18.5m, Hugo Mallo 14.25m, Hector Herrera 10m, Danilson Da Cruz 2.3m

Transfers Out:

Hojbjerg 5m, Jeremy Pied 4m, Steven Davis 2.5m

Currently in 12th place, won 3 drawn 1 lost 3. Having played Arsenal and Spurs and losing to both but also losing to Huddersfield on the opening day.

southamptonsquad.jpg

results1.jpg

October finished, 3 league wins and it's looking like my team has started to gel, with a surprise 2-1 win against Man City but my best player getting injured for 4-5 weeks (Zivkovic).  4 winnable games in november now but with Tadic needing to step up in the Left wing position.

results2.jpg

Adding on, November complete having won 4 and drawn 1 including a 2-1 against Liverpool which was very lucky. Zivkovic got injured for 4 weeks again on his first game back. Also my back up midfielder Da Cruz got injured for 3 months and my centre back Mallo got injured for 3 weeks but he's just returned. Unbeaten in 10 and my teams is starting to play well and really pressing the opponents. If i can sell a couple of players, maybe Redmond and Gabbiadini i may be able to buy another player in January, possibly a sweeper keeper or a right winger.

results3.jpg

January the 1st.

After an 11 game unbeaten streak we were brought back down to earth losing to Man United and Chelsea followed by a draw to Brighton where they had 10 men for over 60 minutes but we couldn't score. Two wins against Huddersfield and Watford left us in a respectable 5th place with a game in hand at the new year.

As you can see James Ward-Prowse is playing well, mostly due to his prowess at set pieces, which is beneficial to my game as i spend a lot of time tweaking every set piece possible to get the most out of them. 

Some bad news in that Ward-Prowse, Wesley Hoedt and Oriol Romeu are all wanted by top clubs... i'm keen to keep Hoedt and Ward-Prowse so i'm most likely going to reject all offers for them and just hope they say they're happy to stay. I'll probably sell Romeu as there's better targets out there. I sold Shane Long for £0 to WBA as i just wanted the 60k off my wage budget and him having just come back from a 5 month injury.

results4.jpg

league1.jpg

3 hours ago, Neotropolis said:

I know it's not really related, but I'm surprised you don't have a logo pack. Feel's weird seeing the default logos...

Haha! Funnily enough i just downloaded a facepack this morning. Which logo pack would u recommend? links?

February 2nd 2018

January Transfers

In: Geronimo Rulli (9.5m), Ivaylo Chochev (6.5m), Rodrigo Bentacur (Loan)

Out: Ward-Prowse (34.5m), Nathan Redmond (7.5m), Alex Mccarthy (Free)

After initially not wanting to sell Ward-Prowse i finally caved in and accepted a bid of 34.5m rising to 40m from Chelsea, mainly to free up a little cash to buy Rulli who will be my number 1 sweeper keeper as he is a great all round goal keeper and good with the ball at his feet... this meaning though i will sell Forster at some point who is quality himself but doesn't fit my tactic well. I brought in Chochev who i believe turns into a good all round midfielder and Bentacur on loan who has already scored 2 in his first game where i beat Tottenham 5-1. Redmond was unhappy and has too many weakness for me, so i sold him for 7.5m and i also let Mccarthy go for free as he was on 40k pw and was surplus to requirements.

Another good month which saw us pick up 3 wins and 1 loss against Arsenal. A surprise 5-1 win against Tottenham was the highlight and we also won the next 2 rounds in the FA Cup playing a rotated squad. Now the next 5 games include a tough clash at Man City and 4 winnable games vs Bournemouth, Newcastle, West Brom and West Ham. League position isn't really a worry now being 17 points clear of 8th placed Stoke, we are guaranteed a top 10 position and the priority now is to play the first 11 i want to start next season, with a couple of transfers i have lined up depending on the transfer funds i get next season.

results5.jpg

league2.jpg

firstxi.jpg

Logopack wise, i'd say either the TCM logos or the Metallic logos are excellent, especially since they have lots and lots of clubs in it. Fun to see a relatively simple career like this, it's inspiring me to do something similar with Osasuna on FM17.

6 minutes ago, Minuy600 said:

Logopack wise, i'd say either the TCM logos or the Metallic logos are excellent, especially since they have lots and lots of clubs in it. Fun to see a relatively simple career like this, it's inspiring me to do something similar with Osasuna on FM17.

Thanks i'm going to download the metallic one first and check that out. i haven't done anything like this for ages so thought i'd have a go after reading some of the fm careers on here. I've already won the PL on fm18 with other teams, so i have the tactics and knowledge already, now it's just a case of buying potentially world class players and adding them into my squad over the first year or so... i'm hoping to at least finish in the top 4 next season and hopefully challenge for the league, then mount a serious challenge in the 3rd and 4th season. Should keep me entertained for a couple of weeks.

April 1st 2018

February and March complete with a league record of 4 wins 1 draw 1 loss. A good couple of months in general where the dropped points came from a disappointing 1-0 loss to Newcastle who were bottom of the league and a 2-2 draw with Man City where we were 2-0 up and bottled it. We also beat Wolves in the fa cup 5th round but then only to be knocked out after suffering a 1-0 defeat to Arsenal in the 6th round.

Bad news: Bentacur suffered a broken foot on international duty and is out for the duration of his loan having scored 6 and assisted 4 in 9 appearances.

Good news: I seem to have established The Saints as a new member of the "top 6" or the new "top 7" with the power houses such as Man United, Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs.

results6.jpg

league3.jpg

squad.jpg

Leicester (A) Match Report

This was a strange match. I made a mistake of including 5 of my subs in the u23s and ended up playing on the same day as this fixture... so i started the game without 5 usual substitutes Yoshida, Bednarek, McQueen, Gabbiadini and Austin. I called upon some reserve players in Da Cruz, Slattery and Shane Moore(newgen).

5th Minute

Disaster strikes! With my substitute left back being unavailable due to playing in the u23s, Ryan Bertrand is injured (2-4 weeks ankle injury) so with no options at left back i drop back Zivkovic from left wing to left back and subsitute Bertrand for Dusan Tadic who will play the rest of the game at left wing.

19th Minute

GOAL! Wissam Ben-Yadder. The poacher scores a great individual goal, jinking past 2 defenders from the right wing and having his first shot saved, taps in the rebound. Leicester 0-1 Southampton.

20th Minute

GOAL! Jamie Vardy. Straight from the kick off, Leicester play a 4 pass move and Vardy ends up clear through form an incisive through ball and places the ball in the bottom corner. Leicester 1-1 Southampton.

Half TIme. 

In an even match both teams go in at 1-1. I team talked "not happy" with all green reactions.

54th Minute

One for sorrow, two for joy. Yes you guessed it, or did you? Geronimo Rulli is injured and with no substitute goalkeeper due to, me... never having a substitute goalkeeper lol... i opt for Jack Stephens to play in goal for the best part of 40 minutes.

77th Minute

GOAL! Dusan Tadic. The substitute scores a fine finish from a counter attack that came from defending a free kick. Free kick hits the wall to be cleared by Hector Herrera that goes over the Leicester defence to Tadic who scores a fine finish with his right foot.

82nd Minute

Nathan Redmond replaces Demarai Gray at left wing. Can the ex Southampton player come back to haunt them?

84th Minute

Nathan Redmond is clear through on goal bearing down on the substitute goal keeper Jack Stephens. Stephens saves it at point blank range! (see first 2 pictures)

90+5 Minute

Nathan Redmond is clear through again, this time at a tighter angle. He blasts the ball to the top left hand corner. Jack Stephens SAVES AGAIN. Tipping the ball over the bar. (see last two pictures)

Full time.

Leicester 1-2 Southampton. The Saints beat the odds, playing with a left winger at left back from the 6th minute and with a centre half in goal from the 55th minute. A draw maybe a fair result but ultimately better finishing and goal keeping heroics save the day.

Southampton now in 3rd place with Cyrstal Palace, Man United, Chelsea and Brighton to play, 3 points behind Manchester United who have a game in hand, surely we can't win the league in the first season?

redmond.jpg

redmondshot.jpg

redmond2.jpg

redmond2shot.jpg

End of Season

Final 6 fixtures resulted in 3 wins, 2 losses and 1 draw. After a bad end to the season with 4 first team players injured, including my number 1 goal keeper, we managed to finish 5th just missing out on top 4 BUT the CL final is between Man United vs Chelsea. So if i remember correctly i will qualify for the champions league due to the winner being a top 4 PL team.

2-3 signings and i might be able to challenge for the title next year.

results7.jpg

leaguefinal.jpg

awards.jpg

toty.jpg

9 minutes ago, MagicHat said:

BUT the CL final is between Man United vs Chelsea. So if i remember correctly i will qualify for the champions league due to the winner being a top 4 PL team.

Sadly this is not the case. When the CL winner finishes in a spot which would see them qualify, it means that the Europa League winners get a group stage spot instead of having to play in the play-off. 

The CL qualifying rules can get complex, but the best thing to do would be to check your league, if it says EC next to your team, you'll be Europa, if it says ECC then you get CL

10 minutes ago, Neotropolis said:

Sadly this is not the case. When the CL winner finishes in a spot which would see them qualify, it means that the Europa League winners get a group stage spot instead of having to play in the play-off. 

The CL qualifying rules can get complex, but the best thing to do would be to check your league, if it says EC next to your team, you'll be Europa, if it says ECC then you get CL

Ah right. Think i was thinking of if you finish outside the qualifying places but win it, there would be 5 teams from the PL qualify, the top 4 and the winner? Either way it's not overly important, it may be harder to sign top players but i'll make do.

1 minute ago, MagicHat said:

Ah right. Think i was thinking of if you finish outside the qualifying places but win it, there would be 5 teams from the PL qualify, the top 4 and the winner? Either way it's not overly important, it may be harder to sign top players but i'll make do.

The only way 5 teams qualify is if an English team outside the top 4 wins the Europa. If an English team outside the top 4 won the CL, then 4th place wouldn't get CL. Happened to Tottenham back in 2012 when they came 4th and Chelsea came 5th, but won the CL.

9 minutes ago, Neotropolis said:

The only way 5 teams qualify is if an English team outside the top 4 wins the Europa. If an English team outside the top 4 won the CL, then 4th place wouldn't get CL. Happened to Tottenham back in 2012 when they came 4th and Chelsea came 5th, but won the CL.

Ahhh yeah that's it. Man United won the europa and the top 4 all qualified, so that's why there was 5 English teams in the CL last season. I'm with you now.

5 minutes ago, MagicHat said:

Ahhh yeah that's it. Man United won the europa and the top 4 all qualified, so that's why there was 5 English teams in the CL last season. I'm with you now.

Yeah that's it.

Interesting updates. I just finished 4th place again (my best with Southampton was 3rd).

What's your final league position?

During matches, how much/often do you click on sideline shouts/instructions? 

3 hours ago, phd_angel said:

Interesting updates. I just finished 4th place again (my best with Southampton was 3rd).

What's your final league position?

During matches, how much/often do you click on sideline shouts/instructions? 

I finished 5th mate, some disappointing results too as i dropped points to some of the relegated teams. I use them quite often, a few tips: use "encourage" after you score a goal, use "push forward" if you're getting a lot of possession but cant score, use "demand more" if you're not playing well, use "show some passion" if you're playing a rival team.

I'm just in pre-season of the second season... i've got rid of lots of players, some for nothing just to get the massive wages away and free room for me to buy. I've bought 3 players and i have 82 million and about 400,000 wage budget to spend, which i'll probably spend on 2 world class players if i can. i'm just about to post an update and some screen shots.

2018/2019 Pre-season

Firstly, i'd like to introduce my new important staff. Joop Hiele who signed a 4 year contract as my Assistant Manager.

Dennis Bergkamp who i'm sure we all know. is now my attacking Coach and signed a 3 year contract.

The reason i chose both of these is because not only are they both reputable coaches but also they both have almost the exact same preferred formation and playing styles that i play, which will help on and off the field.

joop.jpg

bergkamp.jpg

Transfer News and Current Squad

Having a lot of players that were on high wages and weren't in my plans, i decided to try and offload them starting from their valuation and down to zero if i couldn't get any offers. I've managed to get rid of pretty much all the unwanted, deadwood and unhappy players now, which leaves me with a hefty war chest of 82 million and a wage budget of 1.82 million per week with about 400,000 per week available for me.

2ndseasonsquad.jpg

2ndseasontransfers.jpg

Seri.jpg

ricardopereira.jpg

stark.jpg

solanke.jpg

39 minutes ago, Neotropolis said:

That's some real good business you've done there! All the deadwood gone?

all of them now... at the end of last season i put them all in the reserves and transfer listed. if i cant get bids ill just put them to zero and offer them out for nothing every week or so.

some of them im contributing wages to end of contract, like gabbiadini i think im paying 10k pw to his wage but atleast ive got rid of 70k off by bill.

8 minutes ago, MagicHat said:

all of them now... at the end of last season i put them all in the reserves and transfer listed. if i cant get bids ill just put them to zero and offer them out for nothing every week or so.

some of them im contributing wages to end of contract, like gabbiadini i think im paying 10k pw to his wage but atleast ive got rid of 70k off by bill.

It's better than nothing. Are you looking to bring anyone else in or are you happy with the squad?

6 minutes ago, Neotropolis said:

It's better than nothing. Are you looking to bring anyone else in or are you happy with the squad?

Yeah, i've just got Michael Keane and Krovinovic on loan as back up for Seri but i still have 52 million left, i want to spend it on 1 player but all the best players won't come to me cause i'm only in the europa league lol... and buying high potential players seems a bit pointless because i've only 3 years left to win the league for the challenge so i need the players to be quality already. Just searching for a player now, i may end up just leaving it, playing this squad til january and see whos available.

I will update later on before i go to bed.

2 minutes ago, MagicHat said:

Yeah, i've just got Michael Keane and Krovinovic on loan as back up for Seri but i still have 52 million left, i want to spend it on 1 player but all the best players won't come to me cause i'm only in the europa league lol... and buying high potential players seems a bit pointless because i've only 3 years left to win the league for the challenge so i need the players to be quality already. Just searching for a player now, i may end up just leaving it, playing this squad til january and see whos available.

I will update later on before i go to bed.

I'd suggest waiting until Jan. Or at least near deadline day. Some decent players may end up transfer listed and you can pick them up for a bargain.

Transfer Window: Closed!

The transfer window is now officially closed! With the already signed 4 some of Jean Michael Seri, Ricardo Pereira, Niklas Stark and Dominic Solanke (loan) i still had a hefty transfer budget of around 70 million and 400,000 pw wage budget. With the intention of getting a quality English player to help with the squad limits, i signed Michael Keane for 19.5 million. 

keane.thumb.jpg.c24ea88b544dbfd7f7f0fda802904680.jpg

After looking through my scout reports for possible replacements for a player who was unhappy i stumbled upon Tanguy Ndombele who looked a steal for 11.75 million. Mario Lemina - who was the one unhappy and wanted by the likes of Man City, Liverpool and Dortmund wanted to move to a bigger club so i accepted bids of 24 million up front and he chose Dortmund.

ndombele.thumb.jpg.6c0f326b864b9c01cdfda166421a2b43.jpg

Time was running out... i tried to sign the best players with no reward for my effort as they all declined contracts after having bids accepted mostly due to not being in the champions league. There was about 8 days left before deadline day and i had a 36 million with clauses bid accepted for a very good player who turns into one of the best players on the game i believe... introducing...

savic.thumb.jpg.05c5312d11689cb4eff0d851019bfb1f.jpg

Sergej Milinkovic-Savic! In my opinion one of the best midfielders on the game. I may train his striker position too as he would be a good target man and offer another dimension up front. The big Serbian signed on a 125k p/w deal and im hoping will be a big player over the next 3 years.

Current Squad

currentsquad.thumb.jpg.fd6e0a585e2e063637ea36cc2c3bc424.jpg

Transfers Summary 

205335821_transfersummary.thumb.jpg.e7304b096dd871e61da71f11a7982aa9.jpg

First 11

first11.thumb.jpg.a56656d3f66c0d6e9a74be2021b603ad.jpg

5 minutes ago, MagicHat said:

Time was running out... i tried to sign the best players with no reward for my effort as they all declined contracts after having bids accepted mostly due to not being in the champions league. There was about 8 days left before deadline day and i had a 36 million with clauses bid accepted for a very good player who turns into one of the best players on the game i believe... introducing...

savic.thumb.jpg.05c5312d11689cb4eff0d851019bfb1f.jpg

Sergej Milinkovic-Savic! In my opinion one of the best midfielders on the game. I may train his striker position too as he would be a good target men and offer another dimension up front. The big Serbian signed on a 125k p/w deal and im hoping will be a big player over the next 3 years.

How did you get him so cheap? 

What do all the clauses add up to?

11 minutes ago, Neotropolis said:

How did you get him so cheap? 

What do all the clauses add up to?

36 million up front and 35 percent of next transfer fee will go to Lazio. I'm not sure to be honest, he was unhappy and wanted to move to a bigger club, Lazio finished 6th and only got euro cup qualification, i finished 5th and got euro cup, so it's a bit strange really.

As you can see Inzaghi is their manager now and sold him to me. no added manager or anything like that to get him easy :lol:savictransfer.thumb.jpg.1f71f1c6a3f96ff15c1b7ee73758010d.jpg

12 minutes ago, Neotropolis said:

That's impressive. I've never managed to get negotiations below £90mil for him so I never bought him.

Looking forward to this season now, i'm hoping the top 6 is competitive to give me a better chance of winning the league, hope theres not just 1 team who beats everyone and runs away with it. Just starting the season now.

Hi. In case you are interested in checking, see below my Southampton squad in 2023.

I just poached Lukaku from Manchester United free. I brought Sampaio and Miguel as kids and they became superstars. Other important recent signings are Ceballos and Miceli.  I also bought goalkeeper Rajkovic really cheap from Maccabi Tel Aviv and he turned out to be a great player. Sule, Bernat, Xakha, and Moura are other great signings.

My league standings have been oscillating between 3rd and 6th... Take a look and let me know:

sth2023.png

On 24/06/2018 at 15:47, phd_angel said:

Hi. In case you are interested in checking, see below my Southampton squad in 2023.

I just poached Lukaku from Manchester United free. I brought Sampaio and Miguel as kids and they became superstars. Other important recent signings are Ceballos and Miceli.  I also bought goalkeeper Rajkovic really cheap from Maccabi Tel Aviv and he turned out to be a great player. Sule, Bernat, Xakha, and Moura are other great signings.

My league standings have been oscillating between 3rd and 6th... Take a look and let me know:

sth2023.png

Your squad looks pretty good to be honest, what tactics are you using? whats your plan of attack? i think with having lukaku using wingers and exploit wings will be efficient.. use lukaku as complete forward and set wingers to cross to centre

2 hours ago, MagicHat said:

Your squad looks pretty good to be honest, what tactics are you using? whats your plan of attack? i think with having lukaku using wingers and exploit wings will be efficient.. use lukaku as complete forward and set wingers to cross to centre

Thanks. You are spot on. I do use wingers to feed Lukaku in the box (a good number of header goals already). See my most common formation below (oftentimes I move my AP to play as CM or DM - depending on schedule, tiredness and opposition).

formation.png

22 hours ago, phd_angel said:

Thanks. You are spot on. I do use wingers to feed Lukaku in the box (a good number of header goals already). See my most common formation below (oftentimes I move my AP to play as CM or DM - depending on schedule, tiredness and opposition).

formation.png

a couple of things that might be worth trying. only use one playmaker role, for instance use micelli as dlp and fekir as an attacking midfielder. or fekir as ap and micelli as a box to box or cm s/a. and i believe using a complete forward role for lukaku might be better than a target man, i always use complete forward if the striker is all round good. they seem to spearhead the attacks, hold the ball up etc contribute a lot of goals and assists, where as target man may encourage a lot of long balls and it may be limiting lukaku a bit.

of course its all down to what works for you and the players you have. but i would say if you're using the same tactic year after year and finishing the same positions, it might be worth trying something different.

i've been busy over the last week or so, will be updating this career by the weekend.

jan2019table.thumb.jpg.f826245d82affb05ba4018bdcda2e2e9.jpg

Got off to a bad start as usual, with players needing to settle i only got 1 point out of the first 9

results8.thumb.jpg.df2062da75ec072d58ddc3df7e271c54.jpg

results9.thumb.jpg.2bc6a34673ee5cc0aec11b6c95c4cd06.jpg

Just a quick update as i've been busy. Playing really well now, i struggle at times against teams who park the bus and we drew 3-3 after being 3-0 up against Man U which i was livid lol... a few injuries as usual, currently only Romeu and Boufal injured though. 

A few of my players are wanted, Hoedt, Ben Yadder, Zivkovic. May have to sell but i'll try my best to keep them, although i may sell ben yadder because we seem to put lots of balls in the air and he doesn't win many. I played Solanke in the Uefa cup and he scored about 11 goals in 6 games so someone who is all round and good in the air might be a better striker than ben yadder.

Really been busy, with the world cup on as well so keeping the updates short and sweet.

Bought Welbeck in January for 6m as contract was expiring. Managed to keep all my players by making promises, only Seri is unhappy at the moment because he wants to move to a bigger club.

Currently 1st, 5 points clear and a game in hand... should win it to be honest although i have liverpool and chelsea to play in the remaining 6 games.

My strikers have been poor as well, Solanke scoring 1 goal every 6.5 shots and Ben Yadder a terrible 15 out of 152 ( 1 in 10 shots) missing TWO penalties in the league. Usually my striker scores 1 in 4  to 1 in 5 shots. 

If i win the league this season i'm going to keep playing, as it's probably one of my best teams signing Rulli, Zivkovic and Milinkovic-Savic which i've never managed to do before. Next challenge will be to win the league again and get to the CL final.

1st.jpg

Congratulations! (But how much did you have to cheat?...)

thought this might get said, i've won PL with loads of teams, including leeds after their third season after promotion. All you have to do is be one of the best PL teams, (i was Man City first) create a good formation, then when u win the league easily every season, save your formation. Now all you need is the players. i spent about 200 million in 3 transfer windows and used 5 players from the original squad in my title winning team.

Think what i'll do for next season is post a screen shot of how many times i've saved it, then enable auto save and ill screen shot the saves every time i post an update, then u know im not reloading.

its all my formation really, i play high pressing with a sweeper keeper and offside trap, with quick full backs and a quick centre back.i only get an average of 51 percent possession but we create loads of chances and we've completed 40 more crosses than then next team in the cross table.

Congratulations! (But how much did you have to cheat?...)

do u have a screen shot of your current squad with stats, such as pass percentage, headers percentage, tackles percentage, interceptions per 90, goals and assissts. if u can post a screen shot in here of those stats i may be able to tweak your formation a bit to get those extra few points. looking at your squad you seem to have the players to win a title but its probably your formation that needs tweaking a little.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/07/2018 at 15:13, MagicHat said:

do u have a screen shot of your current squad with stats, such as pass percentage, headers percentage, tackles percentage, interceptions per 90, goals and assissts. if u can post a screen shot in here of those stats i may be able to tweak your formation a bit to get those extra few points. looking at your squad you seem to have the players to win a title but its probably your formation that needs tweaking a little.

@MagicHat - Thanks for the offer to review my squad stats. Below you see some stats, with my players ranked according to Value. (However, I'm resigning from this save...)

I just finished season 2025. I'd be runner up on the English League, had I beaten M.United in the final match  (I ended up in 4th). On a high note, I won UEFA Europa 2025, beating Napoli 1 x 0 in the final!

I'll start a new save, probably coaching Reggina 1914  (Italy C third division - it's from the town my ancestors came from...)

Thanks. Keep having fun.

squad stats by value.png

• 2 weeks later...

1564510656_3rdseasonend.thumb.jpg.34be1375fbead481f287ddc6a195c5cf.jpg

Seniors: Premier League Winners, FA Cup Winners

u23's: u23 Premier League Winners, u23 International Cup Winners, u23 Premier Division Cup Winners

u18's: u18 Division 1 Winners, FA Youth Cup Winners

All teams using the same formations, with u23 and u18 managers controlling the u23 and u18 teams using only the youth players Southampton already had and the newgens we got. Putting my success down to the formation, transfers and having good back room staff that have the same formation and style preferences that i use in my formations.

chancescreated.jpg

currentsquad2.jpg

Archived