Player Request: Brings Ball Out Of Defence

Hey guys, so I'm managing Fiorentina (see Purple Raina(aissance) over in Career Updates), and I've been trying to get a Libero to work, but its not quite clicking and I think its due to unsuitable players, so I'm planning on switching to an ordinary back three, with the central defender having the "Brings Ball Out Of Defence" trait. However, in order to find out who has this trait I literally have to scout everyone, and none of my current team have the technical attributes to pull it off.

So far the only remotely affordable option is the injury prone low-determination former wonderkid Eder Alvarez Balanta. So, in short: I'm looking for CBs with the "Brings Ball Out Of Defence" trait who'll be available for up to £15m (can stretch to £20m for a long-term target) and who aren't on ridiculous wages (under £100k basically). 

Attached a Brings Ball Out Of Defense shortlist created by doing a player search for players with the trait Brings Ball Out Of Defense, from a 3rd season save. Interestingly, Balanta doesn't have the trait in this save, so the shortlist might not be totally accurate for your save.

PPM BBooD.fmf

@Evanescent cheers, I'll give it a look! Are you on the original database of the "january" update? Perhaps that changes a few. Personally I don't understand how Balanta is injury prone when he only has one injury in his history

@GunmaN1905 forgot about Pavard, a great shout! EU national as well which is useful in Italy. 

• 10 months later...
14 hours ago, Robbo4891 said:

Doesn't the player need decent dribbling attributes for the "brings ball out" trait to be effective or for him to be good at it?

Maybe? I’ve never had problems with the likes of Wöber (10), Blind (9?) at Ajax the last two FMs but then again Ajax have so many players with good OTB to show for the ball so he wouldn’t dribble into a cul-de-sac

Archived