Signing non Basque player's??

In real life, they don't sign any players except those who are Basque, or who moved to the Basque region as children for non-footballing reasons. In game it's a little more generous - you can sign any Basque player, plus Spanish players who are aged 16 or younger. Your scouts will only offer you reports on these players unless you specifically request them on someone else, and if you do a player search and enable the 'realistic targets' option it will only show eligible players. If you want to look for eligible players who aren't realistic targets, you can set up a filer for "Nation = Basque, OR Nation = Spanish and Age is at most 16", then turn the realistic transfer filter off :)

hace 18 minutos, Neotropolis dijo:

Oh right. I'll add them to my list of teams not to manage then...

well, i think only 1 or 2 of those teams are in a top division so meh, i prefer bilbao challenge better because is still spain anyway :lol:

9 minutes ago, WorcesterLegend said:

well, i think only 1 or 2 of those teams are in a top division so meh, i prefer bilbao challenge better because is still spain anyway :lol:

I suppose so. I understand Real Sociedad used to have the same policy until the 90's

hace 1 minuto, Neotropolis dijo:

I suppose so. I understand Real Sociedad used to have the same policy until the 90's

to a lesser extend now, they have a high tendency for basques, is like most lesser european nations teams where 3/4 of the team are of that nation

Archived