Dutch football league system down to level 10

This file covers the dutch football league system from level 1 to 10 with a total of 1,892 playable teams.

Clubs have been updated with founding year, home kits and grounds where missing.

Eredivisie

Eerste Divisie

Tweede Divisie

Derde Divisie Zat/Zon

Hoofdklasse Zat A/B Zon A/B

Eerste Klasse Amateurs 4 Zat / 4 Zon

Tweede Klasse Amateurs 8 Zat / 8 Zon

Derde Klasse Amateurs 14 Zat / 14 Zon

Vierde Klasse Amateurs 14 Zat / 14 Zon

Vijfde Klasse Amateurs 14 Zat / 14 Zon

I have tried to stay close to the real format, however there are a couple of alterations:

-all reserve teams (for example Jong PSV,Jong AZ, Ajax Amateurs....) have been removed from their respective leagues. To fill in, a couple of teams have been promoted

-to fit in more teams,the number of teams in the amateur leagues (level 6 - 10,Eerste Klasse Amateurs to Vijfde Klasse Amateurs) has been increased to 16 each

-a couple of Noord-Holland clubs have been placed in Noord Leagues instead of West I

-no periode kampioenen, as this is not possible to rebuild with the the basic editor. To make up for the lack of nacompetities there are play offs in most of the leagues once the regular season has finished.

-clubs in Eredivisie and Eerste Divisie set to professional,Tweede Divisie semi professional. Derde Divisie to Derde Klasse clubs set to amateur.Clubs in the Vierde and Vijfde Klasse have been set to always amateur.

-the finalists of the six district bekers (Noord,Oost,West I, West II, Zuid I, Zuid II)qualify for the first round of the KNVB beker which features 128 clubs instead of 64

-no youth competitions

FM 17

n e d e r l a n d 17 18_3BF8502D-E04F-469D-B9DB-B7CC156FE5C0.fmf

FM 18

n e d e r l a n d 17 18_3BF8502D-E04F-469D-B9DB-B7CC156FE5C0.fmf

Archived