Wow britain flag!

I was messing around with the editor and started to create a league based in great britain, i wanted to put there some teams from welsh, english, scottish and ireland lower leagues, i got surprised to see the great britain flag in the league instead of a random club like logo

Is there any other inactive nation that has a flag programed?

Edit: a friend Just told me R.D.A has one too lol

hace 6 minutos, kingjericho dijo:

I *think* there is a flag for the Basque country.

well, if you go to any basque player you can see it because it has a use (bilbao basque only politic) but the great britain flag is not really in use right?, yesterday when i was messing around with the editor before a blackout i found a Zaire Flag

British flag has been in the game for years as it's used on the days to gain nationality screen.

Yugoslavia, Soviet Union, East and West Germany, Czechoslovakia, and what I think is Burma all have flags as well. There is also a small EU flag as well.

The flags are just graphic files and you can see what the game has by just extracting the contents of the \graphics\pictures\flags folder from the graphics.fmf file.

Why are we unable to search for players that are of British nationality?  Or technically UK national as its UK of GB and NI.  I am able to search for EU citizen but thats not use to be if im at my limit

I got Brexit where can only have 17 foreign, but can only search for UK and Irish citizens when Irish are considered foreign. 

I have often wondered how hard it would be/how long it would take me to get "Britain" going as a thing. British leagues system rather than the countries seperately. But also all the players being British and a UK national team. Then sorting out all the competitions. Could set up a regional cup competition instead of the league cup perhaps. With a super league for the winners from each nation. A UK wide FA cup and an expanded league system.

Would involve a lot as all the nationalities of players would have to be changed (or eligibilitiy at least). I often wonder if I will do it. Such a big job though.

the day i found about this i started to create one, but the funny thing is that UK has 0 population and is VERY hard to even see a UK Nationality player, unless i did something that makes the game not to create one in the first place lol

Archived