Uh-oh, Please Say My Save isn't Wrecked

So in my Everton save after contract talks on my new deal stalled I had a look in the old job centre, and a Tycoon backed Blackburn were advertising. Some quick negotiations done and a deal was agreed for me to take over at the end of the season.

Now, here's the quibble - upon me agreeing to leave the club the Everton Board informed me that I would no longer be allowed to be involved in any transfer dealings or staff hirings/firings. A neat touch I've never heard of before.

Now, season ends, 'Welcome to Blackburn!'. I go to sign one of my Everton U23 prospects on a pre contract and the contract screen is greyed out, only the 'walk away' option is available. I look to bring in some back room staff, same again.

Is there anybody who knows if this a temporary thing until the new season starts? Or has this bugged from having responsibilities taken away at a previous club?

I would doubt that this has anything at all to do with your previous club.  The pre-contract signing could be due to the timing of when his contract is expiring as you can only offer approx 6 weeks before it ends. All the  issues, however, may well be due to how the staff responsibilities have been set out, so start by checking that

Archived