xml error - anyone seen this error?

m@rk

i have been creating a skin and everything seems ok when playing, but every time I reload the skin I get the following message.  It doesn't crash the game and I can play as normal..

where can I see more detail on the error? any ideas?

error message.PNG

ive edited lots of panels and graphic xmls, the error doesn't appear on a screen in particular, just every time the skin is reloaded, no matter what screen it is on.

like I said it doesn't stop the game in any way...its just weird

finally found it, it was on a panel that I hadn't actually edited yet but had copied across - one of the add manager ones for social media - there was an extra > after the </panel>.

no idea how it got there but it did! 

the xmltools hint was good so thanks @bluestillidie00 thanks to @D_LO_ for pointing out how much of an idiot I was!

16 hours ago, D_LO_ said:

:lol: you're welcome :thup: Good luck with Aurum 18 (?) 

yeah its for Aurum18, only doing it for @blejdek who has requested it and may be the only person (other than me) using it!

finding it tough this year to find time and with wasting time looking for errors!  Haven't even got to a match yet to see what I can change.  I am taking a few bits from other skins, probably one of your club overview ones as well from the other thread!

The thing is I find your aurum skin so easy on the eyes, everything is very simple and yet so perfect. Without all the useless stuff I see in some other skins. Some skins are like if i was in the rainbow, all the colors scream in my eyes, million useless stuff added on one page, just terible. And as said, aurum is so easy and simple to look at, I dont think I will ever use another skin, apart from fm primary screen (black and white).

26 minutes ago, blejdek said:

The thing is I find your aurum skin so easy on the eyes, everything is very simple and yet so perfect. Without all the useless stuff I see in some other skins. Some skins are like if i was in the rainbow, all the colors scream in my eyes, million useless stuff added on one page, just terible. And as said, aurum is so easy and simple to look at, I dont think I will ever use another skin, apart from fm primary screen (black and white).

It will be with you soon, in the next day or so if I have time

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, blejdek said:

Hey @m@rk ! 

Anything new about skin ?

SBK

nearly there (I think), i need to look at a few screens to sort out re-sizing, my laptop resolution is 1920x1080 so making sure it will scale for those who don't have this.

will put the 1st version on here later tonight.

2 hours ago, m@rk said:

nearly there (I think), i need to look at a few screens to sort out re-sizing, my laptop resolution is 1920x1080 so making sure it will scale for those who don't have this.

will put the 1st version on here later tonight.

Hey. no worries, take your time :)

Archived