Kosovo league included ?

5 hours ago, rbirdy17 said:

Well that sucks than. Thanks

If you're willing to wait a little bit, I'm sure the community will release an editor data file enabling the Kosovo league (and others). claassen over in the Editors Hideaway download forum has already indicated he will be working on creating/adding editor data files for loads of leagues, for example...

Just now, Sheriff7 said:

He can add Kosovan league himself from editor after fm18 full release and not wait for downloads!!It's very simple...

Yes, but he may not know how to work the editor in a way to enable the Kosovan league in a realistic manner and perhaps also not know that somebody will be working to release a realistic Kosovan league in the very near future.

11 hours ago, rbirdy17 said:

Well that sucks than. Thanks

5 hours ago, Mons said:

If you're willing to wait a little bit, I'm sure the community will release an editor data file enabling the Kosovo league (and others). claassen over in the Editors Hideaway download forum has already indicated he will be working on creating/adding editor data files for loads of leagues, for example...

He can add Kosovan league himself from editor after fm18 full release and not wait for downloads!!It's very simple...

9 minutes ago, Mons said:

Yes, but he may not know how to work the editor in a way to enable the Kosovan league in a realistic manner and perhaps also not know that somebody will be working to release a realistic Kosovan league in the very near future.

Really if he try he can add it easily(from google or Yutube he can see how) and  with realistic rules competitions and everything..I made it for years now with many leagues(Gibraltar,Malta ++)....:brock:

12 hours ago, gavo01 said:

The Kosovo clubs are in the European club competitions this season, [2017/18].

I know that, why I am surprised SI isnt making a database for the league. Similar to what it did with Gibraltar.

Once the game is out and the editor is made available i will be making kosovo leagues playable.Also the only reason why kosovo clubs wasn't in europe on fm last year was they didn't have licenses to play in europe.

Archived