(Major Update 15/11/17) Oathbreaker - a Plug & Play 433 for FM18

Just a bit of feedback from me

Using the new tactic for a full season in national league south, I ran away with the league getting 103 points out of 126.  I did not leave it on attacking and flexible all season though as I adjusted it as per my AssMan suggestions till the season league was won.  After that I went attacking and flexible and saw much more goals scored but more conceded too.  

Just about to start in national league now with most of my team intact. 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mr U Rosler said:

Hi Adam,

Thanks for the feedback.

Get a couple of pacey Strikers for the wide forward positions, run it for a full season and I would expect you to get a Champions League spot no problem.

I'd take a look at Josh King, he's killing it in my Bournemouth test.

Talking of my Bournemouth test, i'll put the result up tonight. 7 games to go, very interesting results.....

Thanks. Sandro on the left and Calvert-Lewin on the right have done the job so far, both now full internationals

24 minutes ago, Immite said:

Great tactic Uwe,  2nd season with Cambridge United, promoted 1st season.  Predicted 23rd in League 1, currently lying 4th after 26 games.  Just beat Bolton 4 - 2 at their place in FA cup 3rd round.

Thanks, looks like rapid progress up the Leagues is possible this year.

Mind you, I didn't have a relegation battle on FM17 on my Academy save until I reached the Premier League.

Still, a fair bit easier this year I think.

Archived