Graphics requests

GreyedOutMan

Sorry to post here when I know it seems against the rules, but is there anywhere I can ask for graphics on the forums? I want a logo and kits made for a new club for my FM18 save...

Looking for someone to design me a logo that will look awesome for a new "create-a-club" side in my FM18 game. For the moment I don't know what the team will be called, and in fact any initial designs you do might inspire a name. Anyone up for a challenge? Might involve a few re-thinks before we get there...I want something that I'm proud of because I want to do a really long term FM18 save with a new club. Please PM me if you think you can help. 

A few possible pointers...I am open to all sorts but this might help you produce something that appeals!

I'm an Arsenal fan so some sort of element with an Arsenal hint might be nice.
My favourite colour is purple. Doesn't look great in FM but some purple on it somewhere would be nice.
I'd rather a proper badge (like Arsenal) than a simple design with letters like QPR or Dundee.

Oh, and if anyone is happy to design some kits for me too, that would be awesome! Even better if they can feature your logo on them!

It's fine to ask for fantasy kits/badges here, (just not general kit/logo packs) though you aren't likely to get much of a response as there aren't many kit/logo makers here, your best bet is to check out some of the fansites as some of them have had request threads in the past which might still be active.

Wow some of those are beautiful. Can you do my the top left kit there with the purple colour more like the central purple strip in the ebay kit? That would be a perfect away kit, I think with the Ebay logo as a sponsor. 

As for home - I like the microsoft kit - the black is brilliant. Can you do that with a little bit of purple in it and another colour of your choice that goes well for a home kit? Love both the Google and Coca-Cola kits for a third. You're brilliant! Do you do crests too?

Now we're talking - you're good!

Happy with the yellow one for sure - could you fiddle with the design of the blue-purple one a little bit, just for more variation? But I love the colours on that too. Also, I think they'd both look better if the two sponsors were switched over because the ebay logo will show up better on the darker kit.

As for the home kit...the original Microsoft one, but with a different main colour inside the black and a little bit of a trim in the same blue-purple colour as above? Maybe with a different sponsor for variety - something that shows up well in whatever other colour you choose. This will obviously be the second main club colour along with purple...I realise yellow goes well but I just think yellow should be an away kit!

Slightly different question but does anyone know when skins with an "instant result" button are out?, its just a nice feature too have when i dont want too play every game in a season and just want a more relaxed save as  im not a big fan of the FM touch version of the game

1 hour ago, D_LO_ said:

It's called smart shirt designer. Hopefully it's still around, if not potentially open up any search terms. Checking the usual FM sites would be wise too. 

There must be some still around somewhere even if it's slightly different to mine. 

Any idea how to get rid of the white lines and change the black bit in the bottom half to your triangles, that are a bit shorter? This is nearly there now...

home kit.jpg

4 minutes ago, D_LO_ said:

Providing the principle hasn't changed (which I see no reason why it should as it hasn't for several years now) I expect it will be added as usual to many/if not most of the custom skins released. Obviously the game itself hasn't been completely released so the files can't be fully seen for us to mod. so no skins yet.

At a conservative guess I suspect you'll start seeing some skins released in December, maybe before. 

Use a graphic editing program which allows you to select specific areas (paint.net is free) Put colour you want in pallet, select area which needs colouring then fill. 

i.e. with paint.net, use the colour picker to 'absorb' the adjacent colour you want such as the purple, so it's in your pallet . Then use the wand icon, to select the white area you want to colour then just fill (paint pot icon) I've circled the relevant icons below.

If you choose to use a different program the details with vary but the principles will be similar. 

Untitled.png

Managed it in the program you recommended earlier.

My kit....59f3337f3a610_homekit.jpg.37c4f38c91818019ad6898997239b0b7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived