[FM 17] The Journey

HarryKane

Hello everybody! my name is Harry Kane (Its actually not that) and after seeing DrBenjyFM do a Journeyman save, i said to myself, hmm, i should do that too! Soo....

I present to you my FM 17 JourneyMan Save!

My objectives?

International :

-WIN THE WORLD CUP

-WIN THE EUROS

Club : 

-Win the champions league

-Win atleast 1 league title from 10 different countries!

-Win The Treble

Rules : 

No rules really, just play Football Manager...

Anyway, i start unemployed without a License and Football experience being Sunday League, WISH ME LUCK!

MANAGER : 

ETHAN KANE                                                                                                                      JOBS : 

58fc849f85bd7_fm2017-04-2312-39-54-333.thumb.jpg.1c3022a6111077eb8afaed4d1c9211fe.jpg58fc84a4872b1_fm2017-04-2312-40-18-823.thumb.jpg.db52996f890340e09153de2ef216556d.jpg

Im very interested in Leicester.... (But they'l reject me 100%, i cri everitiem)

I'll apply for Worcester City, Eastleigh Royal White Star,That Ukrainian Team and Port Vale. Wish me luck

See you soon!

Doh, That Ukrainian Team is among my all-time favorites. I still fondly remember my father taking me to That Stadium In Ukraine to watch Those Lads play.  Maybe you'll head there later in the save.

3 minutes ago, ManUtd1 said:

Doh, That Ukrainian Team is among my all-time favorites. I still fondly remember my father taking me to That Stadium In Ukraine to watch Those Lads play.  Maybe you'll head there later in the save.

Lmao, Maybe... find out soon :p

Archived