Staff CA increase-is there an age limit?

On 16/4/2017 at 02:34, FrazT said:

I dont think that this has ever been fully quantified, but as Cougar says, I have seen coaches in their late 50s continue to improve, so your 49 year old should still be good for improvement

Thank you.

So, is it completely random? SI hasn't coded a "limit"?

How can I be sure that, for example, in a 60y old coach, that huge ability difference (CA-140, PA-180), isn't just him declining to the point he reached a CA-140?
Only way of knowing is to return to a previous ingame year and compare his stats? Would this be 100% the right way to understand if he is declining?

4 minutes ago, ilkork said:

Thank you.

So, is it completely random? SI hasn't coded a "limit"?

How can I be sure that, for example, in a 60y old coach, that huge ability difference (CA-140, PA-180), isn't just him declining to the point he reached a CA-140?
Only way of knowing is to return to a previous ingame year and compare his stats? Would this be 100% the right way to understand if he is declining?

Only the coding team can answer this

7 minutes ago, FrazT said:

Only the coding team can answer this

You should suggest to SI they pay a higher salary to one of the coder guys to also come here and answer our questions.
I mean, I have a topic in "other gameplay issues" with no replies 2 weeks now.
I am a customer, you should respect me :D.

1 minute ago, ilkork said:

You should suggest to SI they pay a higher salary to one of the coder guys to also come here and answer our questions.
I mean, I have a topic in "other gameplay issues" with no replies 2 weeks now.
I am a customer, you should respect me :D.

Haha, that reminded me of spongebob squarepants which I used to watch when I was little.
Spongebob had a device which allowed him to call a superhero anytime he wanted so he completely abused it, "I, I, I, I can't open that jar vase", "My shoelaces are untied".
:lol:

Ah, those good old innocent years.

(Is it ok being an off-topic? Should I remove it?)

Archived