[FM17] FK Lotomotyvas Radviliškis - Lithuania Youth Only Challenge

TurtleNick

FK Lotomotyvas Radviliškis.png

FK Lokomotyvas Radviliškis

Why Lithuania?

Another day, another youth only challenge. Always wanted to start my own, so I decided that the Faroe Islands would be a good choice. Decided on a team when I realized someone was doing a youth challenge with the exact same team. So I dthought Malta might be a good country when I saw someone was doing one there too. So I ended up going with Lithuania seemed like a very interesting country and would suit one of these challenges well.

Goal

Win the Champions League with a squad of academy graduates. No transfers are allowed in to the club in terms of players, only backroom staff. Potentially lead the country to success too if possible.

Process

I simulated a year and chose the team predicted by the media to finish bottom of the 1 League (Second Division), FK Lokomotyvas Radviliškis. They play at the Radviliškio miesto centrinis stadionas, or Radviliškis Central Stadium, which is an all-seater stadium with a grand capacity of precisely 482. Here it is in all it's glory.

.Radviliškio miesto centrinis stadionas.jpg

Looks like a really nice place, just might need a few more seats once we start tasting success.

Manager

Meet Antso Rakotondrandria, the new manager of FK Lokomotyvas Radviliškis (My copy and paste buttons are being abused). The 29-year old Malagasy manager played soccer some in his youth for fun, but has no coaching badges. Chose to make the manager from Madagascar to see if we can get any regens from there.

Antso Rakotondrandria.PNG

The team already has some regens from the first season, but barely any real players, so the first season will be very hard. Anyway, it should be an interesting challenge.

P.S.: Never done a thread like this before, so I may change up the way I portray information from time to time. Also I have no idea how often I'll be able to update this, but hopefully pretty often from now to the new year, and then from time to time after that.

2017 Youth Intake

With 5 games left in the season, the first proper youth intake has come through! Unfortunately none of the players can be registered until next year, if they're still around...

I present to you, the class of 2017

17.PNG

17a.PNG

If we can hold on to him I promise I'll learn how to pronounce his name.

17b.PNG

17c.PNG

17d.PNG

17e.PNG

There are a whole bunch of more players with 5 star potential, but it's not worth showing them all. Also, all players are completely Lithuanian (no 2nd nationality).

Season Review - 2017

17Comp.PNG

We finished 12th, and avoided relegation with 4 games left. We went on a run of 4 1-goal wins from Matchday 21-24, and then proceeded to lose our last 5 games. Luckily that didn't effect our league position. I (Rakotondrandria) signed a new contract after we mathematically secured saftey, with actually having enough players to fill a squad next year, hopefully we will improve.

2017Stats.PNG

These are the actual player's stats for the 2017 season. Lukas Arlauskis played very well in his first season.

2018 Youth Intake

The Class of 2018

18.PNG

18a.PNG

18b.PNG

18c.PNG

18d.PNG

18e.PNG

Again, I only showed the top 5 however that may be a mistake because a lot more players other than the one's I thought would be the top 5 played a lot better than I thought,  as you will see in the next post.

Season Review - 2018

18SeasonR.PNG2018Comp.PNG

A vast improvement on last year, and despite the media predicting us to finish last again, we finished third. We also advanced to the 4th round of the cup where we lost only 4-2 to the eventual winners Zalgiris, who have also won the A League the last 6 years.

Hopefully we'll be able to be promoted in 2019, as I have a feeling players will start to want to leave the club if we don't get there, and since we can't sign players on part-time contracts, we'd get nothing for them.

Club Info

2018Club.PNG

Player Info

2018Players.PNG

2018Stats.PNG

Manager/League/Nation Info

2018MLN.PNG

(League Rankings are changed halfway through year, so 17 is really 16/17, 18 is really 17/18, etc. Also, the National Ranking is based off the beginning of each year, hence why 2019 is already in. Lastly, I'm studying for the Continental C badge, which is why that's in)

Hall of Fame

2018HoF.PNG

[Year Inducted]*

Also, respond if there is anything else you want me to keep track of in these graphs.

Halfway through the 2019 season, and our first ever international call up!

18bICU.PNG

18bICUa.PNG

Looks like a player who we'll struggle to keep in the next transfer window, but it seems like he could easily be playing in the top division right now. It would be amazing if he stayed and played a part in future success.

Season Review - 2019

Champions!

League1Title.PNGLeague1Titleb.PNG

19SeasonR.PNG19Comp.PNG

We've been promoted form the second division, and it will be interesting to see if we can survive next season, but the good news doesn't end there...

19Professional.PNG

This means that we'll have to accept a transfer offer for all of the players I've signed on a full time deal.

Club Info

2019Club.PNG

Player Info

2019Players.PNG

19Stats.PNG

Manager/League/Nation Info

2019MLN.PNG

Hall of Fame

2019HoF.PNG

International Roundup - 2019

2019 saw our two top 2018 youth products get called up to the Lithuanian Under-19 side, with Ernestas Baranauskas (18b) getting his debut with the Under-21 team.

Donatas Lukosius (18a)

(1 Under-19 app/0 Goals)

18aICU.PNG18aI19a.PNG

Ernestas Baranauskas (18b)

(7 Under-19 apps/1 Goal)

(1 Under-21 app/0 Goals)

18bICU.PNG18bI19a.PNG

18bI19b.PNG18bI19c.PNG18bI19d.PNG18bI19e.PNG18bI19f.PNG18bI19g.PNG

18bI21a.PNG

Archived