[Suggestion] Prioritize Home Jerseys

phd_angel

I quite often see away jerseys being used needlessly - home jersey would have been totally fine, if not even better identity-wise...   In most countries, clubs play with the home jersey all the time, whenever possible,

Can you please program jersey selection to prioritize home jersey regardless of where the match is being played (unless there is obvious color confusion)?  

Alternatively, can you add an option so that the Head Coach chooses the jersey to be worn right before the match? That would be cool!

Thanks.

6 minutes ago, phd_angel said:

It doesn't look like a bug, but something requiring better feature coding. It's been like that for years... 

Something specific, that you have examples, of that need "better coding" is exactly why you should report it. That's the way SI can look under the hood with the examples immediately in front of them and determine what coding to change.

My suggestion up there seems clear enough in my opinion. If I may be frank, it seems that sometimes some moderators seem to ask too much from us... I'm not being paid for this - quite the contrary - I didn't get this game for free. Thanks.

3 hours ago, phd_angel said:

My suggestion up there seems clear enough in my opinion. If I may be frank, it seems that sometimes some moderators seem to ask too much from us... I'm not being paid for this - quite the contrary - I didn't get this game for free. Thanks.

I believe that you're being asked to specify a case where the home jersey should've been used, for the reasons you stated, but the game chose to use the away/third jersey. If you have such an example, then upload it, so that the coders can look at it and specify what went wrong.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived