Publish languages on IPad

for what i realise, FMT is installed in the Ipad in the same laguange that you have chosen in your system.

If it is english, it will install the game in english, if it is italian, it will be italian and so on.

I'm from Portugal, so by default the game is install in portuguese.

Because i like to play the game in english, what i've did to round this was: before i download and install tha game from app store i changed my ipad language to english. I instaled the game, enter, create a save game and most important enter the preferences and change anything and save before leave. It's importante to enter preferences and change anything and save,

After that, i change back my ipad language to portuguese, but the game remains in english.

• Administrators
On 11/11/2016 at 08:38, sgevolker said:

Can someone from SI answer this?

It's not possible no, and the option shouldn't be there on Tablet. Will be fixed in an update.

• 2 months later...
On 2016-11-14 at 09:07, Lucas Weatherby said:

It's not possible no, and the option shouldn't be there on Tablet. Will be fixed in an update.

Sorry for dragging this up again but I just bought FMT for my Android Tablet and I realize that I can't get it in English since my tablet was on Swedish. I absolutely loathe playing on Swedish, is there a particular reason why we can't download different language packs? Seems like a very strange limitation.

It's definitely not something I will buy in the future if the option is only Swedish for me.

2 minutes ago, Lucas Weatherby said:

You'd need to change the language of your tablet to English, then it should boot in English.

Tried it, even tried to uninstall it and reinstall it when the tablet was in English. Still Swedish

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Karnack said:

Tried it, even tried to uninstall it and reinstall it when the tablet was in English. Still Swedish

Ok, please raise it here and the team looking at Android can take a look: https://community.sigames.com/forum/530-bugs-found-on-android/

Archived