FM Touch 2017 - Tablet owners questions, thoughts and comparisons thread

Hey everyone,

Anyone have any Windows 10 tablet for touch? I am thinking to buy one to play this game and maybe some adventures from telltale through Steam, are there any suggestions? Ok Surface pro could play it, but it cost a lot :) Something cheaper if possible

Hi.

I've always played FM on PSP until recently when it finally went beyond repair so I'm looking at buying a tablet to play FM on. Looking at the compatibility list for tablets they all seem to be either pretty expensive or don't seem to be sold anymore. Is there any priced around £120 or less that is compatible with FM Touch 2017 or 2016?

Thanks for any help

hi folks. Been thinking about getting a NVidia shield k1 for fm touch 17 and just wondered if anyone could let me know how good it run on it with battery life etc. before I decided to get on been playing it on acer 10 a3-30 but its a real battery killer so just thought ad asked to see if the shield was alot better? Any feedback would b well appreciated 👍

thanks 👍

For anyone interested (I found this thread while searching for people's thoughts) I have the new Samsung Galaxy Tab A (10.1') and the game is pretty much unplayable - so jumpy and laggy during matches. I bought it specifically because it was listed in the compatibility list so I'm quite disappointed... reading through the thread, it seems a few people are having similar issues, even with the S2 Tablet, which saves me the grief of upgrading!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

i know I'm bumping an old thread but am looking to get a decent tablet to replace my MacBook pro, have narrowed it down to either a iPad pro 10.5, samsung galaxy tab s3 or a google pixel c, Ill be using it fora bit of paperwork but predominately fmt18 and internet surfing, reason I've put the pixel c in there despite the others being newer is due to it having the tegra x1 chip and also has a pretty decent gpu to boot as well as obviously being the cheaper of the 3 by a couple hundred quid, I know longer term id probably be better off with a iPad pro but didn't really want to go back to iOS as would prefer android.

so thoughts :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi! I've seen this interesting topic and I'd want to make some questions about what is better tablet for Fm Touch.

First question is: problem is only for 3d viewing match? I've read that this problem is on all tablets, including tablet that are very espansive

Then I want to buy a tablet that support Fm touch but I don't want anything more expensive because I'd use it only on free time (that isn't too much!)... I had thought that Samsung tab A 10.1 can be a good solution for my needs. Someone has it? Is it possible to move the game in sd memory after download? Because that tablet has only 16 gb of internal memory (that is 10,5 gb with operative system).

Thanks to all will help me to do this important choice.

• 1 month later...
On 18/12/2016 at 11:02, roshambo said:

For anyone interested (I found this thread while searching for people's thoughts) I have the new Samsung Galaxy Tab A (10.1') and the game is pretty much unplayable - so jumpy and laggy during matches. I bought it specifically because it was listed in the compatibility list so I'm quite disappointed... reading through the thread, it seems a few people are having similar issues, even with the S2 Tablet, which saves me the grief of upgrading!

Good morning! I was wondering if you have bought FM Touch 2018 and what are your impressions about the gameplay of this year's edition in the specific tablet. I was thinking of buying Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2016 10.1, the wifi edition, and your opinion would be quite helpful. Thank you in advance...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived