The Addition of Dutch Lower Leagues (HELP thread)

Jeroen Thijssen

35 minutes ago, Slabbekoorn said:

Yeah it's pretty stupid that we're all creating our own file. 

But we still have a lot to do. The KNVB Beker has to exclude al reserve teams like Jong Ajax, PSV, AZ, Utrecht etc etc. All teams should have their local regions set to the right competitions. Plus league boundraries for the Hoofdklasse (and Eerste Klasse). 

The first one is easy, that I found out in the rules of the cup.

Second is tricky, indeed. I read a lot about that in the past, and while you could get really close to get it right, it was never perfect in previous FM's. There was always the chance that a team would go in the wrong division the next year, but it would fix itself eventually.

I'm going to upload what I have, and you can take a look yourself. It's not perfect, but it is quite far ahead I think.

Link: http://www69.zippyshare.com/v/3bKdh1FH/file.html

Edited by CrowBar

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't want to doublepost, check the post above yours.

I got Eredivisie - > Tweede Divisie -> Derde Divisie (with periods) - > Hoofdklasse (with periods).

The KNVB Beker is working as I wanted, that means that all teams from all the divisions are joining, with the Ere + JL to join in as of the First Round (after the qualification rounds).

Edited by CrowBar

@CrowBar

Nice, I'm downloading the file as we speak. Im going to check it out later this evening.

Excluding B-teams is quite easy indeed. Allocating regions is easy but a lot of work.

@Reddiablo

What did you mean by actively allocating?

I myself tend to have issues with verifying my files, for some reason it sometimes says that JL has 0 relegated teams and Tweede Divisie has 1 promoted team. It is fixed whenever I verify each competition seperately (and yes I'm using English UK language).

• SI Staff
13 minutes ago, Slabbekoorn said:

@Reddiablo

What did you mean by actively allocating?

I myself tend to have issues with verifying my files, for some reason it sometimes says that JL has 0 relegated teams and Tweede Divisie has 1 promoted team. It is fixed whenever I verify each competition seperately (and yes I'm using English UK language).

I have the three periods for the Derde Divisie, but as the season progresses...

You'll have the table

1. Team A 22 games 18 wins 3 draws 1 loss etc. etc.

Table period 1:

1. Team A 0 0-0-0 0 0-0

Table period 2

1. Team A 0 0-0-0 0 0-0

• SI Staff
19 minutes ago, CrowBar said:

Didn't want to doublepost, check the post above yours.

I got Eredivisie - > Tweede Divisie -> Derde Divisie (with periods) - > Hoofdklasse (with periods).

The KNVB Beker is working as I wanted, that means that all teams from all the divisions are joining, with the Ere + JL to join in as of the First Round (after the qualification rounds).

Thanks for sharing. I'm checking it now :)

17 minutes ago, Reddiablo said:

For the Derde DIvisie, the three periods consist of matches 1-12 (1)

13-23 (2)

24-34 (3)

Should we amend this?

ghggghghghghghg.JPG

In my file it is 11 each period (I checked ingame also), which means 1 game is not part of any period.

This is also the way it is in real life with 3 periods and 18 teams.

• SI Staff
Just now, CrowBar said:

In my file it is 11 each period (I checked ingame also), which means 1 game is not part of any period.

This is also the way it is in real life with 3 periods and 18 teams.

hm, I asked a club representative and he said 12, 11, 11
But I  don't think that's too big of a deal... but why does it say 1 and 11?

5 minutes ago, Reddiablo said:

hm, I asked a club representative and he said 12, 11, 11
But I  don't think that's too big of a deal... but why does it say 1 and 11?

Ah, I didn't know that. I figured it was 11,11,11. I think we could change it.

1 means stage 1 (the periods), 11 is the maximum games played in each period. I suppose if you change the 11 to 12, it would make it 12,11,11. If I am thinking correctly.

Edited by CrowBar

14 minutes ago, Slabbekoorn said:

I had some problems with that too, listing de Kuip would make the cup final a home match for Feyenoord. The solution lies in my FM2015 file as usual, lol.

Hmm, not entirely sure if the answer is there this time. Because I already copied it exactly from there, "specific stadium" de Kuip. Not sure what else I can change. Could be a glitch.

I'll try to figure it out later, in the mean time I found this:

Jupiler League -> Competition -> Should Play on International Match Days -> untick the box (so that JL will not play while the international teams play like irl)

Also the list of non-promotion teams is not in the JL.

Tweede Divisie -> Stage 0 -> number of last matchdays played on same day has to be 2 instead of 1

Same goes for Derde Divisie and Hoofdklasse

Tweede Klasse and Derde Divisie start 13/14 aug and ends 13/14 may

Hoofdklasse starts 20/21 aug and ends 13/14 may

KNVB Beker only has 103 teams no 380.

These are the only errors I can find so far, still a great file tho!;)

19 minutes ago, Slabbekoorn said:

-- errors --

Thanks! I fixed that.

Yeah, that about the KNVB Beker was a bit of a personal choice , I like to see all the teams join in the KNVB. And it isn't easily possible to make it realistic, because in real life to get to that 103 (actually there are 142 in real life?), there are quite a lot of obstacles: KNVB%20Beker%20Speelschema%202017.jpg?itok=H-9XVhJF&focal_point=50,50

To me it would feel a bit random the way you had it in FM 15 file. Because if we had to be perfectly accurate, we had to have the districtsbeker, and many other things as you can see in the picture above as it is in 16/17 season.

That is why I decided on using all the divisions for KNVB, but that is personal.

Edited by CrowBar

• SI Staff

This keeps on creeping back again, and gives me the same error. Even though I have probably deleted this 25 times by now :(
What am I doing wrong?

4444444.JPG

The game/editor keeps thinking this is the Hoofdklasse (the empty entries) and then whines about

Require minimum of 8 teams for Hoofdklasse Zondag A, found only 0
Require minimum of 10 teams for Hoofdklasse Zondag B, found only 0

I can remove. Set to 16. Delete the other Hkl. entries, but it just keeps on returning

• SI Staff
3 minutes ago, Slabbekoorn said:

@CrowBar

Yeah I know about the Districtbeker but I didn't put it in because it would be too much of a hassle too create because the lower leagues qualify in 2015/2016 for the 2016/2017 cup if I'm not mistaken.

@Reddiablo

What's the exact error? 

This:

8888888.JPG

1 hour ago, CrowBar said:

Hmm, not entirely sure if the answer is there this time. Because I already copied it exactly from there, "specific stadium" de Kuip. Not sure what else I can change. Could be a glitch.

Sorry for the double post but I think I may have found the problem. You have Stadium 0 set at de KNVB Beker -> Stage 0 -> Fixture Dates and you need to delete the cup final entry. Set the date manually through Stage 0 -> Round 7 (Round 8 in your file)-> Dates. 

Stadium 0 is the Arena, Stadium 1 is de Kuip but these stadiums will change if other clubs expand their grounds so you'll need to delete the entry to make sure it stays at de Kuip.

12 hours ago, Slabbekoorn said:

Sorry for the double post but I think I may have found the problem. You have Stadium 0 set at de KNVB Beker -> Stage 0 -> Fixture Dates and you need to delete the cup final entry. Set the date manually through Stage 0 -> Round 7 (Round 8 in your file)-> Dates. 

Stadium 0 is the Arena, Stadium 1 is de Kuip but these stadiums will change if other clubs expand their grounds so you'll need to delete the entry to make sure it stays at de Kuip.

Thanks, fixed :).

I was wondering, what happens if FC Twente would relegate from the Eredivisie, and Jong FC Twente would promote to the Jupiler League via the Tweede Divisie?
That seems like a weird situation. I don't think they would let both of those teams play in the same division in real life?

Is there any way to stop that from happening? I mean, would there be a way to let the game see this situation, and stop Jong FC Twente from promoting when it notices that Twente has relegated.

Edited by CrowBar

• SI Staff
5 minutes ago, CrowBar said:

I was wondering, what happens if FC Twente would relegate from the Eredivisie, and Jong FC Twente would promote to the Jupiler League via the Tweede Divisie?
That seems like a weird situation. I don't think they would let both of those teams play in the same division in real life?

Is there any way to stop that from happening? I mean, would there be a way to let the game see this situation, and stop Jong FC Twente from promoting when it notices that Twente has relegated.

No, the Jong team should always be a division below the proper team.

@Reddiablo

I'll see if I can fix the file tonight. But Crowbar's file is already almost done so you might want to wait until it is done and you can edit your changes in.

@CrowBar

The reserve team will never play in the same division as the first team so no worries;)

I also have found this regarding fixture rules: http://www.knvb.nl/downloads/bestand/1904/handboek-competitiezaken-av-veld-tuchtzaken

Tweede and Derde Divisies have the first ban when a player received his 5th yellow card, Hoofdklasse players will have a ban at their 4th yellow card. And according to the file one ban after each yellow card following their first ban and the ban will double whenever they received their 11th yellow card of the season and onwards.

Also about the boudraries, Rotterdam/Nijmegen are often in the southern (B) leagues and Den Haag/Arnhem are in the northern (A) leagues.

Edited by Slabbekoorn

20 minutes ago, Slabbekoorn said:

The reserve team will never play in the same division as the first team so no worries;)

I also have found this regarding fixture rules: http://www.knvb.nl/downloads/bestand/1904/handboek-competitiezaken-av-veld-tuchtzaken

Tweede and Derde Divisies have the first ban when a player received his 5th yellow card, Hoofdklasse players will have a ban at their 4th yellow card. And according to the file one ban after each yellow card following their first ban and the ban will double whenever they received their 11th yellow card of the season and onwards.

Also about the boudraries, Rotterdam/Nijmegen are often in the southern (B) leagues and Den Haag/Arnhem are in the northern (A) leagues.

Interesting, thanks for that info.

I was wondering about the boundaries for the Derde Divisie, in your FM 15 file you didn't set-up any regional boundaries. I took over the Hoofdklasse regional ones for the Hoofdklasse. I assume there are no regional boundaries for the Derde Divisie, just based on the competition settings on each individual club?

Edited by CrowBar

10 minutes ago, CrowBar said:

Interesting, thanks for that info.

I was wondering about the boundaries for the Derde Divisie, in your FM 15 file you didn't set-up any regional boundaries. I took over the Hoofdklasse regional ones. I assume there are no regional boundaries for the Derde Divisie, just based on the competition settings on each individual club?

Derde Divisie has no regions but is nationwide (Derde Divisie Zondag has EVV from Limburg, HBS from Zuid-Holland and Be Quick from Groningen for example) only a Saturday and Sunday split. ;)

The KNVB did want to create a northern/southern split for the Derde Divisie but the clubs refused to do so.

Edited by Slabbekoorn

1 hour ago, Slabbekoorn said:

Derde Divisie has no regions but is nationwide (Derde Divisie Zondag has EVV from Limburg, HBS from Zuid-Holland and Be Quick from Groningen for example) only a Saturday and Sunday split. ;)

The KNVB did want to create a northern/southern split for the Derde Divisie but the clubs refused to do so.

I see.

I edited the rules you mentioned above for the Tweede & Derde Divisie, but the Hoofdklasse rules can't be replicated exactly. There is no option to have 4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11(x2),12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21(x2).. etc.

I took the closest one, which is 4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12...etc.

Also I read this about the nacompetities (play-offs) in the KNVB manual:

"In tegenstelling tot alle overige nacompetities telt voor de nacompetitie tussen de Tweede en Derde divisie en de Derde divisie en Hoofdklasse de reguliere competitiestaffel niet door. Voor deze nacompetities geldt een aparte staffel gele kaarten, Op basis van deze staffel heeft iedere tweede, vierde en volgende registratie die een speler krijgt binnen de nacompetitie, één wedstrijd uitsluiting tot gevolg voor de betrokken speler."

I will try to change that also for the play-offs.

Edited by CrowBar

54 minutes ago, CrowBar said:

I see.

I edited the rules you mentioned above for the Tweede & Derde Divisie, but the Hoofdklasse rules can't be replicated exactly. There is no option to have 4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11(x2),12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21(x2).. etc.

I took the closest one, which is 4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12...etc.

Also I read this about the nacompetities (play-offs) in the KNVB manual:

I will try to change that also for the play-offs.

Nice, and really hands down that you created it this fast. I know it must have been a lot of work to create. At this time we're just nitpicking to make it perfect. I'll try to see if the league contract types work this year around so that amateur leagues (like Tweede Divisie, Derde Divisie etc) don't have to pay 3k a year per youth player as those youngsters always seem to burn through the finances of an amateur side. Hopefully we can make them non-contract like IRL.

Same goes for when amateur sides promote to the JL because I don't know if they'll get upgraded to profesional whenever they get promoted, the rules state that key players should have profesional contracts but the rest can remain semi-pro (at least that's the closest to reality) but for some reason only reserve sides and previously relegated teams seem to become Tweede Divisie champions. 

And we have to create a mid-season holiday break in the Holand rules from 24 dec - 1 jan but that was bugged out in FM2015. 

Then, hopefully we can remove the january transfer window from the Tweede, Derde Divisies, Hoofd- and Eerste klasse. And that would be all.

Scratch the last part, amateur leagues do have a winter transfer window since this season.

Edited by Slabbekoorn

10 minutes ago, Slabbekoorn said:

Nice, and really hands down that you created it this fast. I know it must have been a lot of work to create. At this time we're just nitpicking to make it perfect. I'll try to see if the league contract types work this year around so that amateur leagues (like Tweede Divisie, Derde Divisie etc) don't have to pay 3k a year per youth player as those youngsters always seem to burn through the finances of an amateur side. Hopefully we can make them non-contract like IRL.

Same goes for when amateur sides promote to the JL because I don't know if they'll get upgraded to profesional whenever they get promoted, the rules state that key players should have profesional contracts but the rest can remain semi-pro (at least that's the closest to reality) but for some reason only reserve sides and previously relegated teams seem to become Tweede Divisie champions. 

And we have to create a mid-season holiday break in the Holand rules from 24 dec - 1 jan but that was bugged out in FM2015. 

Then, hopefully we can remove the january transfer window from the Tweede, Derde Divisies, Hoofd- and Eerste klasse. And that would be all.

Alright, that would be great to achieve.

At the moment I am almost done with the competitions for each club (region boundaries are done).

Also adding a little flavour, I added the Tweede Divisie history (when it was played before between 1956 - 1971 with the champions, nr's 2 & 3 each year).

Edited by CrowBar

Newest progress:

1. Region boundaries are done.
  2. All clubs from the Eredivisie til Hoofdklasse have their prefered competitions set. Thinking of doing the Eerste Klasse too (just in case I decide to turn that one active too, not sure yet).
  3. Added all the competition history I could find to the Tweede Divisie, Derde Divisie and Hoofdklasse (I also added a few existing teams and extinct teams, to be able to fill the spots in the history).
  4. Tweaked discipline rules.
  5. Added mid-season holiday break.
  6. Added some records to the Eredivisie and Jupiler League (for example: Willy van der Kuijlen top goalscorer Eredivisie, most goals in one match Feyenoord 9 - 5 Ajax in 1960).
  7. Fixed KNVB beker finale stadium.

Now I think I am going to take a look at those contracts you were talking about, I did see the "Contract Types" option under each competition.

Edited by CrowBar

• SI Staff
16 minutes ago, CrowBar said:

Newest progress:

1. Region boundaries are done.
  2. All clubs from the Eredivisie til Hoofdklasse have their prefered competitions set. Thinking of doing the Eerste Klasse too (just in case I decide to turn that one active too, not sure yet).
  3. Added all the competition history I could find to the Tweede Divisie, Derde Divisie and Hoofdklasse (I also added a few existing teams and extinct teams, to be able to fill the spots in the history).
  4. Tweaked discipline rules.
  5. Added mid-season holiday break.
  6. Added some records to the Eredivisie and Jupiler League (for example: Willy van der Kuijlen top goalscorer Eredivisie, most goals in one match Feyenoord 9 - 5 Ajax in 1960).
  7. Fixed KNVB beker finale stadium.

Now I think I am going to take a look at those contracts you were talking about, I did see the "Contract Types" option under each competition.

Great stuff! (Y)

I checked the options.

Editing League contract types doesn't make a difference because the CPU will still hand out Youth Contracts to regens but it does open the option for clubs to give non-contracts to key/first team players etc,. Youth players won't sign youth contracts anymore but can chose between semi-pro (if the club is semi pro ofc) or non contract. But its still a better option than the default one. You can edit these contract types if you go to Database -> Competitions -> Tweede Divisie (etc) -> scroll down and then select hot prospect -> non-contract and youngster -> non contract.

Unfortunately, amateur clubs will turn into profesional status immediately after winning the Tweede Divisie so we can't do option two.

You already made a mid season holiday break, probably copied from mine (but mine was not entirely correct) so we only need the 23 dec - 1 jan mid season holiday break). Edit: checked it and the game does not use this holiday break and there's nothing we can do.

The january transfer window does not have to be removed because the amateur leagues also got a winter transfer window since this season.

Some errors I found:

Eredivisie needs a parachute money rule for relegating teams. It's 600000 in the first year, 400000 in the second year and 200000 in the third year. But since this is impossible to copy perfectly I think the best way to do this is is to add 2 years parachute money with 600K each. http://reportersonline.nl/op-weg-naar-de-workshop-degraderen/

You can change it in Eredivisie -> Competition, scroll down -> parachute money -> 600000 for 2 years

And the JL should have 3 out of 12 substitutes instead of 3 out of 7. You can do it in Jupiler League -> Stage 0 -> League Settings, scroll down -> Substitution rules.

Also, I see you copied my Holland -> Fixture Rules -> Rules 0 to 6 but you can delete the squad selection rules. It's not something Reddiablo wants and I created it for myself because I wanted Feyenoord, Ajax, PSV, Sparta, Heerenveen (in rules 0) to use some homegrown and nation grown players. (but if you want to keep them then you have to add the teams in squad selection rules which are blank in your file but if you scroll to the right you have to chose the club using 'for team'.

But I'm still receiving weird verifying error messages between relegated and promoted teams with my editor even though the data is correct, sometimes it does verify correctly if I verify them one by one but it's a pain.

6 minutes ago, Slabbekoorn said:

They are 3/7.

Alright. I saw in your file you had the JC Schaal and KNVB beker also at 3 / 12. I never realised that was the case. When I searched for it on google, I couldn't find any clear answer on this.

15 minutes ago, CrowBar said:

Alright. I saw in your file you had the JC Schaal and KNVB beker also at 3 / 12. I never realised that was the case. When I searched for it on google, I couldn't find any clear answer on this.

http://www.voetbaluitslagen.nl/johan-cruijf-schaal/2016-2017/finale/feyenoord-psv-2235902/

http://www.voetbaluitslagen.nl/knvb-beker/2016-2017/ronde-2/sparta-rotterdam-psv-2360185/

Np Deadmaninc

@CrowBar

In-game I still see a B-team with the incorrect default logo (Almere City B) and we need to change that so it's time for some next level editing.

First close the editor and open the 'database ui' map (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2017 Editor\data\format)
Database ui, open the file 'clubs' with notepad.

Search for 'unique'

You'll see the entry (the second and third hit)

<record db_field="club,C2un" is_read_only="true" /> <!-- unique id -->
<record db_field="club,C3un" is_read_only="true" /> <!-- unique id -->

Change these "true" into "false". C2un means the first reserve team, C3un is the u19s team (not that we're going to use this now but whatever).

Save and close the file.

Now open the editor. First remove the B-team from the competition. Go to the club, scroll down to Jong Almere City FC, delete the Derde Divisie Zaterdag. Next you'll have to remember the stadium (yanmar) and go back to the club main page and clear all reserveteams. Then add the B-team back again and go to the Almere City B page. Change the name back again, add the stadium and the division (Derde Divisie Zaterdag). You'll see that the unique ID of this new Jong Almere City is editable (should be 2062002129) and change it into 2062008129. You'll see that the blank 3 letter name will change into 'ALM' (don't touch it tho). We're finished with this Almere City so now go back to clubs and search for the old deleted Jong Almere City (now a standalone amateur club) and make it extinct.

Voila there you have it. Now the correct Almere City Logo should appear for the reserveteam. I don't know if there are more reserveclubs with a default logo but this is the way to get rid of the problem. 

But also on another note, RKAVV is FC Volendam's amateur side and it should be added to the non-promotable Jupiler League teams.

46 minutes ago, CrowBar said:

I checked myself ingame, and I do see the Jong Almere City logo correctly (and all the others), didn't change anything. Not sure why that is different between us.

Naamloos.jpg

Ok well I don't know what happened then, but you now got the tutorial anyways. 

I think we're almost done? Maybe run a file until 2025 or something and see if the dates are still correct (especially in januari when the winter break ends). I did run into some problems that the league would sometimes resume a bit too early in januari.

Maybe we could look into the tax rules a bit? I know I had changed it in my FM2015 file because the official data was wrong.

15 hours ago, Deadmaninc21 said:

Just wanted to say keep up the good work guys! In FM16 there wasn't any good (realistic) Dutch pyramid and I'm very excited reading that you guys are making it as realistic as possible. Can't wait!

Completely agree with this! Ever since the creation of the topklasse I've wanted to do a Dutch lower league challenge but have nowhere near the knowledge to be able to do the work you guys have done! Great work so far and thanks for all your efforts!

My one query is how will club affiliates work in the game? To my knowledge teams like feyenoord amateurs have no link to the professional club in regards to loaning players so how will it effect the game in regards to applying for parent clubs from the same region or just eerste divisie teams who have reserves they want to loan out? Thanks

2 hours ago, Slabbekoorn said:

Ok well I don't know what happened then, but you now got the tutorial anyways. 

I think we're almost done? Maybe run a file until 2025 or something and see if the dates are still correct (especially in januari when the winter break ends). I did run into some problems that the league would sometimes resume a bit too early in januari.

Maybe we could look into the tax rules a bit? I know I had changed it in my FM2015 file because the official data was wrong.

Yes, I will run a test like that. However, I am tweaking a bit, and running in a bit of a problem. I was trying to correct the periods in the Derde Divisie, because in real life in 3 periods there are 12 , 11 , 11 games played. I had it on 11,11,11 , with 1 game not counting towards a period. Problem is, if I change it in the Derde Divisie settings, I can't verify the file anymore (something about stage 0 Tweede Divisie having too many teams). 

I went to: Derde Divisie Zaterdag/Zondag -> Stages -> Stage 1 - peri -> league settings (all groups) -> Extra League Games. It was stage 1, minimum games 11. Which worked fine. I tried adding maximum games 12, figuring that means it would have a period of 12, and two periods of 11, unless that reasoning was wrong?

1 hour ago, CrowBar said:

Yes, I will run a test like that. However, I am tweaking a bit, and running in a bit of a problem. I was trying to correct the periods in the Derde Divisie, because in real life in 3 periods there are 12 , 11 , 11 games played. I had it on 11,11,11 , with 1 game not counting towards a period. Problem is, if I change it in the Derde Divisie settings, I can't verify the file anymore (something about stage 0 Tweede Divisie having too many teams). 

I went to: Derde Divisie Zaterdag/Zondag -> Stages -> Stage 1 - peri -> league settings (all groups) -> Extra League Games. It was stage 1, minimum games 11. Which worked fine. I tried adding maximum games 12, figuring that means it would have a period of 12, and two periods of 11, unless that reasoning was wrong?

I'll look into it, I think the solution lies in adding an individual group setting and then give Group one a minimum of 12 games, group two and three minimum 11 games. Just copy the exact same data from League Settings (all groups) into the indiviual group setting to Derde Divisie Zaterdag/Zondag -> Stage 1 - peri -> Individual Group Rules, add -> Group index is 0 (because the 12 games are for the first group and group 0 is the first group). Replicate the data and that should be it. I don't know if you also have to add the other groups but I think adding the first one would be fine.

In the mean time I'm trying to edit the Tax rules because the percentages of income tax are wrong, the lower amounts and upper amounts are wrong and the corporation tax has a 20% tax rate for the first 200000 of the profits. I can edit the corporation tax but not the income tax. @Reddiablo is this a Holland Data Issue error that I have to report? I think I should probably report it.

Not too long now, I hope. I have been adding Stadiums to the teams that didn't have one in the editor, up til Hoofdklasse.

I'll be adding the appropiate kits too, but thinking of doing that later. Will upload the file before that. Afterwards I'll add all the kits too til Hoofdklasse.

Ok, I already posted it. I'll also report an Editor bug because we can't really change Tax rules but I managed to do so by going to the FM2015 editor, add the tax rules in an extinct country (east germany), also for some reason I needed to divide the amounts by 0.86291 because otherwise the ammounts would not be imported correctly. Imported it into FM2017 editor, copied using the edit button. cleared the Holland Tax Rules data, pasted the data from E Germany, went back to the east Germany and cleared the Tax Rules.

You're not making it easy for me, lol. But I managed.

Here's the download. Unfortunately I don't think it's possible to merge data but you could always try. 

Dutch Tax Rules 2016.fmf

Edited by Slabbekoorn