Unticking the suggested coaching badges while starting off with a big team

How many others start off managing their favourite team only to untick the suggested coaching badges based on that team and start as a sunday league footballer? Am i one of few? i mean i know it might make the game a "little bit harder" because players don't respect you but i ALWAYS have to start from scratch and earn my badges and so on.

2 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

I always start with rubbish stats, trying to replicate 'me' in the football world, so yeah, does definitely make it slightly harder :D 

Exactly my thinking also. Forget the fact Sheff Utd wouldn't hire me in real life, in my mind this makes it realistic ?

4 hours ago, Davey Boy said:

How many others start off managing their favourite team only to untick the suggested coaching badges based on that team and start as a sunday league footballer? Am i one of few? i mean i know it might make the game a "little bit harder" because players don't respect you but i ALWAYS have to start from scratch and earn my badges and so on.

If you start with a very small club or an amateur team you must have good training stats because you are the only trainer... :-P

15 hours ago, Davey Boy said:

I used to be very much this way until I realised that I am very much a in game realist and like to play the game as such, therefore a Sunday rep manager would never be appointed at clubs that I like to play with so I deviated away from that reputation.

Each to their own I suppose.

Archived