Its Time for the Rejects to Come Forward

mark wilson27

Using FM13, Edited the side into the Blue Square North with a large database. After running a few database runs had to tweek the finances as the club kept on going into administration. All players will start at the age of 17 and have loyalty set at 20 to keep them at the club as long as possible. However if a player does ask to leave he will be put on the transfer list. Once this happens I might ask for some more names to join.

The pre-season will only be a brief review as I hate the pre-season part of the game

And I know what a lot of you are thinking another sign up that wont last a season. Well I will try my best to improve on my recent record.

July 2012:

July 18th: After meeting with the chairman Peacemaker I have signed on the dotted line to take charge of you Rejects. The club is a young club and will be playing their games at The Cesspool in the small town of Matlock.. The squad is also a young squad as is as follows:-

FMS Rejects:

| Pkd      | Inf      | Name           | No.      | Position | Nat      | Age      | Value    | 
| --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| 
| -        |          | Mr Demus       | -        | GK       | DEN      | 17       | £130K    | 
| --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| 
| -        |          | Panpardus      | -        | GK       | BRA      | 17       | £85K     | 
| -        |          | Kernunos       | -        | GK       | ENG      | 17       | £150K    | 
| -        |          | Balthazars     | -        | D (RC)   | CHN      | 17       | £95K     | 
| -        |          | Edtheguy       | -        | D (RC)   | ENG      | 17       | £95K     | 
| -        |          | JDoyle         | -        | D (LC)   | ENG      | 17       | £300K    | 
| -        |          | Copperhorse    | -        | D (LC)   | USA      | 17       | £375K    | 
| -        |          | EvilDave       | -        | D (C)    | ENG      | 17       | £140K    | 
| -        |          | Celtic_1967    | -        | D (C)    | SCO      | 17       | £220K    | 
| -        |          | Mark Wilson    | -        | DM, M (C)| ENG      | 17       | £75K     | 
| -        |          | Tenthreeleader | -        | M/AM (R) | USA      | 17       | £325K    | 
| -        |          | Neilhoskins    | -        | M/AM (R) | WAL      | 17       | £160K    | 
| -        |          | Salkster       | -        | M/AM (L) | ENG      | 17       | £180K    | 
| -        |          | Manxie_Ash     | -        | M/AM (L) | ENG      | 17       | £450K    | 
| -        |          | CFuller        | -        | M/AM (C) | ENG      | 17       | £190K    | 
| -        |          | Gavrenwick     | -        | M/AM (C) | ENG      | 17       | £400K    | 
| -        |          | WLKRAS         | -        | ST       | NED      | 17       | £130K    | 
| -        | Trv      | BenArsenal     | -        | ST       | SIN      | 17       | £300K    | 
| -        |          | Chesterfan     | -        | ST       | ENG      | 17       | £210K    | 
| -        |          | Terk           | -        | ST       | SCO      | 17       | £160K    | 

We have a few different nationalities in the squad as you can see with the squad list one such player is currently away on International duty as BenArsenal is with the Singaporean Under 19's.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

July 25th:

Our first friendly sees us facing Nantwich and made light work of them with a 6-0 win with a hat-trick from WLKRAS and goals from Mark Wilson, Celtic_1967 and EvilDave

July 27th:

The odds for the forthcoming Blue Square Bet North season have been released and we have been quoted at 40-1 with the favourites being Chester at 2-1

July 28th:

The next friendly sees us losing 1-0 to a strong Walsall side, it was a good performance from my side but we just couldn't get through the Walsall defence

July 31st:

Our next friendly saw us beating AFC Telford 3-0 with a goal from Salkster and a brace from Terk

August 2012:

August 1st:

International news sees BenArsenal make his International debut as he played the full match for Singapore in their 2-1 win over Kyrgyzstan

August 3rd:

BenArsenal played another full match for Singapore as they beat Palestine 3-1

August 4th:

The clubs next friendly fixture saw them drawing 0-0 with Sheff Utd. Our defence played superb to keep away the constant attacks from the Yorkshire side

August 5th:

More International news sees BenArsenal again playing the full match for Singapore as they drew 1-1 with Myanmar

August 6th:

I have now to decided who my Captain and Vice Captain are going to be for the 2012/13 season. I have decided to go with Gavrenwick as my Captain and Neilhoskins will be my Vice Captain

August 8th:

International news sees nine of my players called up and they are as follows:-

Balthazars – China PR U21's

Copperhorse and Tenthreeleader – USA U20's

Mr Demus – Denmark U21's

WLKRAS – Holland U19's

Celtic_1967 and Terk – Scotland U21's

Neilhoskins – Wales U21's

Panpardus – Brazil U20's

August 9th:

BenArsenal again featured for Singapore as he played the full match in their 3-0 loss to Malaysia

August 10th:

The physio has informed me that Mark Wilson has strained his back in training and will be out for around 5-6 weeks

August 11th:

FC Halifax (H) Blue Square Bet North (1/42)

Our first competitive game and we dominated from the start. On the 9th minute we had the first chance with Gavrenwick rattling the upright from just inside the area. Soon after we had another effort well saved by the keeper as Terk made light work of the Halifax defence. On the 23rd minute we took the lead as Neilhoskins curled in from a free-kick after Terk was brought down on the way too goal. Two minutes later Chesterfan made it two nil with a well struck effort which gave the keeper no chance of saving. With nine minutes remaining in the half we were awarded a penalty after CFuller was brought down in the area, however Neilhoskins managed to fluff his penalty wide of the post. On the 39th minute though Neilhoskins made amends for his penalty miss as he ran onto a Salkster through-ball and fired in his second of the game.

The second half was much the same as we continued to press forward and on the 65th minute we added goal number four as Neilhoskins completed the clubs first competitive hat-trick with a header from Tenthreeleader's cross. Eight minutes later we completed the rout as WLKRAS threaded the ball to the feet of Terk who wasted no time in lashing the ball past the Halifax keeper. A great way to start the season lads

FMS Rejects 5-0 FC Halifax Neilhoskins 23, 39, 65, Chesterfan 25, Terk 73

Kernunos, Balthazars, EvilDave, Celtic_1967, Copperhorse, Neilhoskins, Gavrenwick (capt) (Tenthreeleader), CFuller, Salkster, Chesterfan (WLKRAS), Terk

Booked: EvilDave, Copperhorse

* Highlighted player is the Man of the Match *

August 14th:

Gainsborough (A) (2/42)

With most of my squad with their respective countries I was left with only nine first team players and no subs, For some reason the FA failed to rearrange the game. However we didn't let that bother us as we controlled much of the game and on the 17th minute we took the lead as an Edtheguy cross was diverted past his own keeper by M.Lynch. Soon after though Gainsborough came close as they beat Manxie_Ash to a loose ball and fired towards goal but Kernunos was on hand to save the day. On the 41st minute we had our next chance with Gavrenwick heading wide of the post from a CFuller cross.

The second half was all Gainsborough though as they upped their game. On the 52nd minute they had the chance to score as they broke through the defence but a well timed challenge by EvilDave saw the attack come to an end. Twelve minutes later they had another chance with a thunderous effort which rattled the crossbar after being tipped by Kernunos. We weren't getting much from the ball but with seven minutes left in the game we somehow managed to grab the killer goal as Chesterfan fed the ball to the feet of one of the greyed out players and he fired under the Gainsborough keeper to give us all three points

Gainsborough 0-2 FMS Rejects M.Lynch og 17, GREY PLAYER 83

Kernunos, Manxie_Ash, EvilDave, JDoyle, Edtheguy, GREY PLAYER, Gavrenwick (capt), CFuller, Salkster, Chesterfan, GREY PLAYER

*Due to International call ups the game wasn't rearranged so didn't have enough players*

August 14th:

International news sees several players involved. Copperhorse and Tenthreeleader played for USA U20's in their 4-0 win over Chile however Copperhorse scored but only lasted 41 minutes after gashing his head which will see him missing for around a week and Tenthreeleader played the full match.

Terk and Celtic_1967 played for Scotland U21's in their 2-2 draw with Georgia. Terk was subbed after 70 minutes and Celtic_1967 played only 14 minutes

Neilhoskins played the final half hour for Wales U21's as they lost 3-1 to Qatar.

Balthazars played the full match for China PR U21's in their 3-1 win over Cambodia

Mr Demus played the full game for Denmark U21's as they lost 2-0 to France and finally Panpardus played the full match for Brazil U20's in their 3-1 win over Uruguay

August 15th:

More International news sees BenArsenal playing the full match for Singapore in their 2-1 win over Myanmar

A club legend in his own right Gav :D, like I said I don't know why the FA didn't postpone the game with the amount of players I was missing

August 18th:

Altrincham (H) (3/42)

A poor game for us as we never really got going. On the 16th minute we went a goal down as D.Reeves ran through the defence with far too much ease and fired under Kernunos. Soon after it should have been two nil but a brilliantly timed challenge by Edtheguy saved the day. We weren't getting close to the Altrincham goal and on the 42nd minute they came close again with a well struck effort which Kernunos tipped onto the crossbar.

The second half was much the same with Altrincham controlling play. On the hour they had their next chance as a poor pass by Celtic_1967 was intercepted but Kernunos was on hand to block the effort. Altrincham kept on the forward pressure but we held on without conceding again. Maybe a lot of you were tired out from your International efforts, but that's not an excuse in my eyes.

FMS Rejects 0-1 Altrincham D.Reeves 16

Kernunos, Balthazars, Edtheguy, Celtic_1967 (EvilDave), JDoyle, Neilhoskins, CFuller, Gavrenwick (capt), Manxie_Ash, Terk, WLKRAS (BenArsenal)

Booked: Manxie_Ash

August 25th:

Bradford PA (A) (4/42)

We pulled our fingers out for this game after the dire performance from the last game. On the 14th minute we took the lead as Gavrenwick curled the ball into the area and Terk ran in and headed past the Bradford keeper. Straight from kick off we added goal number two as Terk intercepted the ball and fired in past the keeper. Bradford weren't getting near the ball and on the 32nd minute we had another chance as Neilhoskins crossed into the area but Terk failed to connect with the header.

The second half was three minutes old when we added a third goal as Manxie_Ash hit an unstoppable effort from 25 yards which gave the keeper no chance of saving. We carried on the forward pressure but just after the hour we were countered and D.Holland slotted in under Kernunos who was slow to react. On the 77th minute we had our final chance of the game as WLKRAS threaded a great ball to the feet of Terk who lashed the ball wide of the post

Bradford PA 1-3 FMS Rejects D.Holland 62 / Terk 14, 15, Manxie_Ash 48

Kernunos, Balthazars, Edtheguy, Celtic_1967, JDoyle, Neilhoskins, CFuller (Tenthreeleader), Gavrenwick (capt), Manxie_Ash, Terk, WLKRAS

Booked: Gavrenwick

August 26th:

Some good injury news sees Copperhorse returning to full training following his recent head injury

August 31st:

International news sees nine players called up for their respective countries, they are as follows:-

BenArsenal – Singapore U21's

Terk – Scotland U19's

Panpardus – Brazil U20's

Mr Demus – Denmark U21's

Celtic_1967 – Scotland U21's

September 2012:

September 1st:

Solihull Moors (A) (5/42)

We had our first chance of the game within a minute of the kick off as Neilhoskins crossed into the area and WLKRAS headed wide of the post. On the 14th minute we had our next chance as Terk rattled the upright from the edge of the area after running onto a Manxie_Ash through-ball. Twelve minutes later we should have scored but Gavrenwick somehow missed from close range when it easier to score. On the stroke of half time we were given a warning as Solihull came close with a powerful effort which had Kernunos at full stretch to save

The second half was seven minutes old when we gabbed the lead as Terk ran into the area unmarked and headed in a Neilhoskins cross. On the hour though we were punished as a lapse of concentration from Edtheguy saw D.Knights intercept the ball and fire past Kernunos. Four minutes later though we had the chance to retake the lead as WLKRAS was brought down in the area, Terk stepped up for the penalty and fired towards goal but the Solihull keeper saved well. We carried on piling forward and on the 77th minute Chesterfan had the chance to score with a curling effort from inside the area but the Solihull keeper saved well to keep the scoreline the same

Solihull Moors 1-1 FMS Rejects D.Knights 60 / Terk 52

Kernunos, Balthazars, Edtheguy, Celtic_1967, JDoyle, Neilhoskins, CFuller (Tenthreeleader), Gavrenwick (capt), Manxie_Ash, Terk (Chesterfan), WLKRAS

Booked: JDoyle, Edtheguy

I'm sorry - what happened on their goal? I missed it ;)

Look - I'm a mediocre centre-back. I love those guys.... (flashes back to a certain Mr. Dickoh..)

Oh, and this is great - something I can be a part of without any effort at all - just my speed!

Ed-Glad to have you along and hopefully you'll enjoy your time in the story, if the story goes on for along time like the old one did I will be asking for you lot to send me some new player names in. However that is along way off.

Gav - Terk told me all about your pulling techniques :D

September 4th:

Oxford City (H) (6/42)

We again dominated the game and on the 11th minute Chesterfan had the chance to score with a low effort which had the keeper at full stretch to save. Nine minutes later we had another chance as JDoyle headed a Gavrenwick corner over the keeper and crossbar. On the 28th minute we finally took the lead as BenArsenal showed some silky skill to beat the defence and fire past the keeper. Ten minutes later we came close again as BenArsenal fired just wide of the post after running onto a Salkster through-ball. On the stroke of half time we doubled our lead as Copperhorse headed in a Gavrenwick corner after BenArsenal's initial effort was tipped round the post.

The second half was all us as Oxford never really got close to the ball. On the 67th minute we had our next chance as BenArsenal tried his luck from outside the area but the Oxford keeper saved well. With nine minutes remaining in the game Oxford pulled a goal back as S.Basham beat the offside trap and fired under Mr Demus. However any hopes of a comeback was thwarted on the 84th minute as Salkster hit a powerful effort from 25 yards which gave the keeper no chance to save

FMS Rejects 3-1 Oxford City BenArsenal 28, Copperhorse 44, Salkster 84 / S.Basham 81

Mr Demus, Balthazars, Edtheguy, Copperhorse, JDoyle, Neilhoskins, Tenthreeleader, Gavrenwick (capt), Salkster, Chesterfan, BenArsenal

Booked: Salkster

September 6th:

International news sees several players involved. BenArsenal played the full match for Singapore U21's in the their 2-2 draw with Vietnam.

Tenthreeleader and Copperhorse both played for USA U20's in their 1-0 win over Costa Rica. Copperhorse played the full match whilst Tenthreeleader was subbed after 77 minutes.

Terk scored the winning goal for Scotland U19's in their 1-0 win over Slovakia, he played the full match.

Balthazars played the full match for China PR U21's in their 2-0 Northern Mariana Islands

Panpardus played only 72 minutes for Brazil U20's in their 4-2 win over Peru

September 9th:

Some good news on the injury front sees Mark Wilson back from his recent back injury

September 10th:

International news sees more players involved with BenArsenal playing the full match for Singapore U21's in their 1-0 win over Northern Mariana Islands

Copperhorse and Tenthreeleader both played for the USA U20's in their 2-0 win over Columbia. Both played the full match and both scored

Terk played the full match for Scotland U19's in their 1-1 draw with Norway

Finally Panpardus played 82 minutes for Brazil U20's in their 2-2 draw against Argentina

September 15th:

Colwyn Bay (H) (7/42)

Two minutes into the game we had our first chance as BenArsenal ran onto a Salkster passed and fired towards goal but the keeper saved well to deny him. On the 12th minute we had another chance with a curling effort from Neilhoskins but his shot was parried around the post. Eight minutes later Chesterfan came close as he ran onto a Copperhorse through-ball but his effort was fired well wide of the post. On the half hour we finally got the opening goal as Copperhorse headaed in from close range from a Neilhoskins cross. On the 33rd minute it was two nil as Chesterfan dinked the ball over the keeper after beating the defence to a loose ball. Two minutes later we added another goal with BenArsenal half volleying a Tenthreeleader cross past the keeper. Just before the break BenArsenal had another chance with a low shot which beat the keeper but not the upright.

The second half was controlled by us lot and on the hour we had a goal ruled out for a foul on the keeper by WLKRAS. We were all over the Colwyn side however we just couldn't get past their stubborn keeper and had to settle for a 3-0 win but in truth on another day we could of nearly hit double figures

FMS Rejects 3-0 Colwyn Bay Copperhorse 30, Chesterfan 33, BenArsenal 35

Mr Demus, Balthazars, Edtheguy, Copperhorse, JDoyle, Neilhoskins, Tenthreeleader (CFuller), Gavrenwick (capt), Salkster, Chesterfan, BenArsenal (WLKRAS)

Booked: Copperhorse, Gavrenwick, Edtheguy

After the game the physio informed me that Tenthreeleader will be out for around 11-14 days after bruising his ribs during the match

September 16th:

The draw for the FA Cup 2nd Qualifying Round sees us being draw at home against Blue Square Bet North side Boston Utd

September 19th:

Brackley (A) (8/42)

We were the better side and on the 12th minute we came close to opening the scoring as JDoyle headed a Gavrenwick corner just wide of the post. Eleven minutes later Salkster showed JDoyle how to head a ball as he headed in CFuller's cross. Soon after BenArsenal had the chance to make to make it two nil with a rasping effort which clipped the bottom of the upright. With six minutes remaining in the half Gavrenwick had the chance to score from 25 yards but his free-kick went just over the crossbar.

The second half as much the same as the first and on the 54th minute we finally got the second goal as Copperhorse ran into the area unmarked and headed a Neilhoskins corner past the Brackley keeper. We were all over Brackley and on the 73rd minute we had another chance to score with Copperhorse trying his luck from outside the area but the Brackley defence managed to divert it wide of the post. Eight minutes later we grabbed the third goal of the game as CFuller threaded the ball to the feet of Chesterfan who lashed the ball into the back of the net to secure a well deserved win

Brackley 0-3 FMS Rejects Salkster 23, Copperhorse 54, Chesterfan 81

Mr Demus, Balthazars, Edtheguy, Copperhorse, JDoyle, Neilhoskins, CFuller, Gavrenwick (capt), Salkster, Chesterfan, BenArsenal

Booked: Copperhorse

Injury news sees Edtheguy out for around 5-6 weeks after pulling his hamstring during the game

September 22nd:

Boston Utd (H) FA Cup 2nd Qualifying Round

We struggled to get going and it was Boston who had the first chance of the game as on the 23rd minute they broke through the defence but JDoyle managed to track back and cleared the ball. Seven minutes later they had another chance with a cracking effort which had Mr Demus at full stretch to save. Just before the break we finally had our first chance as BenArsenal rattled the upright from 20 yards after running onto a CFuller pass.

The second half was much the same with Boston playing the better football and on the 59th minute they had another chance with a great team move which beat Mr Demus but JDoyle ran back and cleared off the line. Ten minutes later Boston had yet another chance with a low shot which went just wide of the post. On the 76th minute Boston came close again with a curling effort which was caught by Mr Demus who thumped the ball upfield, the bounce beat the Boston defence and Terk fired in past the keeper for a great counter attack goal. With three minutes remaining in the game we had the assistant referee to thank after he wrongly ruled a goal out for offside. A lucky lucky win boys

FMS Rejects 1-0 Boston Utd Terk 76

Mr Demus, Balthazars, EvilDave, Copperhorse, JDoyle, Neilhoskins, CFuller, Gavrenwick (capt), Salkster, Chesterfan (Terk), BenArsenal

September 23rd:

The draw for the FA Cup 3rd Qualifying round sees us drawn away at non-league side Worksop

September 25th:

Histon (A) (9/42)

Ten minutes into the game we had the chance to take the lead as BenArsenal ran through the Histon defence but his final effort went just wide of the post. It was Histon who had the next chance as on the 19th minute they broke into the area but EvilDave slid in and cleared the ball. Twelve minutes later it was our turn with Chesterfan running onto a Gavrenwick through-ball and firing towards goal but the keeper saved well. On the stroke of half time we were awarded a penalty after BenArsenal was brought down in the area, Neilhoskins stepped up and fired towards goal but the Histon keeper saved well to deny him.

The second half was pretty open with both my side and the Histon side attacking. On the 55th minute we came close to scoring with WLKRAS rattling the upright from just inside the area after running onto an EvilDave through-ball. Eleven minutes later I was forced into a change as Mark Wilson replaced Gavrenwick who was struggling after a bad challenge. On the 76th minute Histon had their next chance with a well worked team move but before the striker had the chance of shooting Mr Demus ran out and smothered the ball. With nine minutes remaining in the game the winning goal was finally scored as Salkster rose above the defence and headed in a Terk corner. A hard fought win lads well done

Histon 0-1 FMS Rejects Salkster 81

Mr Demus, Balthazars, EvilDave, Copperhorse, JDoyle, Neilhoskins, CFuller (Terk), Gavrenwick (capt) (inj 66-Mark Wilson), Salkster, Chesterfan (WLKRAS), BenArsenal

The physio has given me some good news for once as it looks like Gavrenwick has only picked up a knock and will not miss any training of matches

WLKRAS - To be truthful in the season your player has struggled to get going, however its a long hard season so fortunes could change

EvilDave - Your player has started the season very well and is not only being a defensive rock he is also helpful in the development of attacks etc...Lets hope he can keep it going

September 29th:

Stalybridge (H) (10/42)

Eight minutes into the game we took the lead as Neilhoskins curled a cross into the area and Chesterfan rose above the defence to nod past the keeper. On the 19th minute we had another chance with Gavrenwick trying his luck from outside the area but the Stalybridge keeper saved well to deny him. Seven minutes later though Stalybridge levelled the scores as C.Lever fired in from the penalty spot after a shot was handled by Balthazars. The Stalybridge joy didn't last too long as with eight minutes remaining in the half BenArsenal fired us back into the lead from inside the area.

The second half was one way traffic as we dominated with ease however it took till the 69th minute for us to grab the next goal as BenArsenal ran through the defence and fired with pace past the keeper. Stalybridge weren't getting close to the ball and on the 83rd minute Celtic_1967 headed in from close range after the keeper failed to deal with a Gavrenwick cross. On the stroke of full time we completed the rout as BenArsenal tapped in from close range to complete his hattrick

FMS Rejects 5-1 Stalybridge Chesterfan 8, BenArsenal 37, 69, 90, Celtic_1967 83 / C.Lever 26 pen

Mr Demus, Balthazars, EvilDave, Copperhorse (Celtic_1967), JDoyle, Neilhoskins, Gavrenwick (capt), Mark Wilson, Salkster, Chesterfan, BenArsenal

Blue Square Bet North: September

| Pos   | Inf   | Team               |       | Pld   | Won   | Drn   | Lst   | For   | Ag    | G.D.  | Pts   | 
| -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| 
[b]| 1st   |       | FMS Rejects        |       | 10    | 8     | 1     | 1     | 26    | 5     | +21   | 25    | [/b]
| -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| 
| 2nd   |       | Guiseley           |       | 10    | 6     | 1     | 3     | 18    | 12    | +6    | 19    | 
| 3rd   |       | Vauxhall           |       | 9     | 6     | 0     | 3     | 14    | 11    | +3    | 18    | 
| 4th   |       | Harrogate          |       | 9     | 5     | 2     | 2     | 17    | 10    | +7    | 17    | 
| 5th   |       | Bradford PA        |       | 9     | 5     | 2     | 2     | 14    | 12    | +2    | 17    | 
| 6th   |       | Histon             |       | 10    | 3     | 6     | 1     | 12    | 9     | +3    | 15    | 
| 7th   |       | Bishop's Stortford |       | 9     | 5     | 0     | 4     | 11    | 10    | +1    | 15    | 
| 8th   |       | Worcester          |       | 9     | 4     | 1     | 4     | 14    | 11    | +3    | 13    | 
| 9th   |       | Altrincham         |       | 10    | 4     | 1     | 5     | 11    | 13    | -2    | 13    | 
| 10th  |       | FC Halifax         |       | 10    | 3     | 4     | 3     | 15    | 19    | -4    | 13    | 
| 11th  |       | Workington         |       | 9     | 3     | 3     | 3     | 12    | 13    | -1    | 12    | 
| 12th  |       | Droylsden          |       | 10    | 3     | 3     | 4     | 17    | 19    | -2    | 12    | 
| 13th  |       | Solihull Moors     |       | 9     | 2     | 5     | 2     | 13    | 14    | -1    | 11    | 
| 14th  |       | Stalybridge        |       | 9     | 3     | 2     | 4     | 9     | 12    | -3    | 11    | 
| 15th  |       | Boston Utd         |       | 10    | 2     | 4     | 4     | 15    | 17    | -2    | 10    | 
| 16th  |       | Oxford City        |       | 9     | 2     | 4     | 3     | 7     | 10    | -3    | 10    | 
| 17th  |       | Corby              |       | 9     | 3     | 1     | 5     | 12    | 18    | -6    | 10    | 
| 18th  |       | Brackley           |       | 9     | 2     | 3     | 4     | 13    | 15    | -2    | 9     | 
| 19th  |       | Chester            |       | 9     | 2     | 3     | 4     | 12    | 15    | -3    | 9     | 
| 20th  |       | Gloucester         |       | 9     | 2     | 3     | 4     | 11    | 15    | -4    | 9     | 
| 21st  |       | Gainsborough       |       | 10    | 1     | 4     | 5     | 9     | 13    | -4    | 7     | 
| 22nd  |       | Colwyn Bay         |       | 9     | 2     | 1     | 6     | 9     | 18    | -9    | 7     | 

October 2012:

October 1st:

Award new sees BenArsenal receive the Blue Square Bet North Player of the Month Award for September and I was awarded the Managers award

October 4th:

We have four of our players called up to their respective National sides and they are as follows:-

Terk – Scotland U19's

Mr Demus – Denmark U21's

Celtic_1967 – Scotland U21's

October 5th:

Five more players have been called up for International duty and are as follows:-

BenArsenal – Singapore U21's

Panpardus – Brazil U20's

October 6th:

Worksop (A) FA Cup 3rd Qualifying Round

We began the better and it didn't take long till we had the first chance as Chesterfan ran into the area and headed a Mark Wilson cross past the keeper but the ball clipped the crossbar and was cleared by the defence. On the 17th minute Tenthreeleader had the chance to open the scoring with a curling effort from 20 yards which had the keeper at full stretch to save. Five minutes later the deadlock was finally broken as Gavrenwick hit a long range effort past the keeper who was pretty slow to react. Just before the break though Worksop had the chance to level the scores with a low effort which was diverted wide by Copperhorse.

The second half was all us as we dominated the Worksop side and on the hour Salkster came close with a powerful effort which saw the Worksop keeper at full stretch to save. On the 66th minute we made it two nil with Copperhorse heading in a Mark Wilson corner. Twelve minutes later WLKRAS had the chance to score from close range after the Worksop defence failed to deal with a Gavrenwick through-ball.

Worksop 0-2 FMS Rejects Gavrenwick 22, Copperhorse 66

Panpardus, Balthazars, EvilDave, Copperhorse, JDoyle, Tenthreeleader, Gavrenwick (capt), Mark Wilson, Salkster, Chesterfan, BenArsenal (WLKRAS)

October 7th:

The draw for the FA Cup 4th Qualifying Round sees us drawn at home against Blue Square Bet Premier side Gateshead

October 11th:

International news sees several of you lot getting time with their respective national side. BenArsenal played the full match and scored for Singapore U21's in their 2-1 win over North Korea. Neilhoskins played the last seven minutes for Wales U21's as they lost 2-1 to Mr Demus's Denmark. Mr Demus played the last fifteen minutes. Celtic_1967 played the last half hour for Scotland U21's in their 3-0 win over Andorra. Copperhorse and Tenthreeleader both played for the USA U20's in their 3-0 loss to Argentina, Copperhorse played the full match whilst Tenthreeleader was subbed after 66 minutes. Balthazars played the full match for China PR U21's in their 2-1 over Sri Lanka and finally Panpardus played 76 minute for Brazil U20's in their 7-2 win over Algeria

October 12th:

More International news sees Terk playing the full match for Scotland U19's in their 2-1 win over Malta

Apologies for the sporadic posting of the story recently, trying to get used to working a night shift now

October 13th:

Worcester (A) (11/42)

We were missing five players due to International commitments meaning I had little choice on the bench.

On the 13th minute we took the lead as Chesterfan ran onto a Mark Wilson through-ball and fired in under the keeper. Eight minutes later we had another chance with Salkster sliding the ball wide of the post when it was easier to score. Just before the break Chesterfan had another chance as he rose above the defence and headed into the keepers arms from a Neilhoskins corner.

The second half was two minutes old when Chesterfan made it two nil with a curling effort from the edge of the area after running in from the wing with the ball. However on the 49th minute Worcester pulled a goal back as D.Glover ran onto a loose ball and fired under Panpardus. My players reacted well though and started to put the pressure on and on the 69th minute Chesterfan should have completed his hat-trick but he somehow missed from six yards. Six minutes later though we killed the game off as Manxie_Ash hit a curling free-kick from 30 yards past the keeper and into the top corner

Worcester 1-3 FMS Rejects D.Glover 49 / Chesterfan 13, 47, Manxie_Ash 75

Panpardus, Celtic_1967, EvilDave, Edtheguy, JDoyle, Neilhoskins, Gavrenwick (capt), Mark Wilson, Salkster (Manxie_Ash), Chesterfan, CFuller

Booked: Salkster, EvilDave, Gavrenwick

October 14th:

International news sees Terk playing the full match for Scotland U19's as they beat Denmark 1-0

I'm sure in a previous sign up from ages ago you was the divarish one of the side, its good to see you are continuing :D... Its a long hard season Terk and your players will get his turn

October 16th:

Droylsden (H) (12/42)

We had the first chance of the game on the 8th minute as Copperhorse headed a Mark Wilson corner just over the crossbar. Soon after we came close again with CFuller rattling the upright from 20 yards after the Droylsden defence failed to deal with a simple loose ball. On the 18th minute we made the breakthrough as Chesterfan rose above the defence and headed a Gavrenwick cross past the keeper. Just after the half hour we had our next chance with Salkster coming close from six yards but the keeper somehow managed to save the ball

The second half was all us as we never let Droylsden get close to the ball and on the 56th minute Gavrenwick grabbed our second goal with a low effort which beat the keeper to his near post. Ten minutes later it should have been three nil as Gavrenwick crossed into the area but WLKRAS couldn't get above the defence to head the ball. Droylsden weren't getting anything from the ball and on the 79th minute we had our final chance of the game as Chesterfan ran onto a Gavrenwick through-ball and fired just over the keeper but the ball didn't dip enough and went over

FMS Rejects 2-0 Droylsden Chesterfan 18, Gavrenwick 56

Panpardus, Balthazars, EvilDave, Copperhorse, JDoyle, Neilhoskins, Gavrenwick (capt), Mark Wilson, Salkster, Chesterfan, CFuller (WLKRAS)

After the game the physio informed me that EvilDave will be out for around 4-5 weeks after straining his groin late in the match

October 18th:

Some good injury news for once sees Edtheguy resuming full training following his hamstring injury

October 20th:

Gateshead (H) FA Cup 4th Qualifying Round

Two minutes into the game we took the lead as Gavrenwick beat the offside trap and fired with pace past the keeper. On the 9th minute we added another goal with Mark Wilson threading the ball to the feet of BenArsenal who lashed the ball in off the upright. We were all over the Gateshead side and on the 25th minute it was three nil as WLKRAS headed in a great cross by Salkster. Twelve minutes later I was forced into a change as Manxie_Ash replaced the injured Neilhoskins. Just before the break we added a fourth goal as WLKRAS ran into the area and volleyed an effort into the goal, however it was ruled out for a foul in the build up.

The second half was alittle disappointing in truth as we seemed to treat it more of training match and we didn't really cause Gateshead any sort of pressure. In the dressing room after the game I let the players know what I thought of the second half performance

FMS Rejects 3-0 Gateshead Gavrenwick 2, BenArsenal 9, WLKRAS 25

Panpardus, Balthazars, Celtic_1967, Copperhorse, JDoyle, Neilhoskins (inj 37-Manxie_Ash), Gavrenwick (capt) (CFuller), Mark Wilson, Salkster, BenArsenal, WLKRAS (Chesterfan)

Booked: Balthazars

After the game the physio informed me that Neilhoskins only picked up a dead leg and will be available for the next match

October 21st:

The draw for the FA Cup 1st Rd sees us drawn away from home against npower League One side Sheff Utd

October 27th:

Boston Utd (H) (13/42)

Ten minutes into the game we had the first chance with Tenthreeleader crossing a brilliant ball into the area but BenArsenal managed to head the ball over the crossbar. On the 18th minute we had another chance with Gavrenwick hitting a long range effort towards goal but the Boston keeper managed to get a finger tip on it and send it over the crossbar. We were in complete control and on the 27th minute we finally broke the deadlock as Salkster timed his run onto Tenthreeleader's through-ball to fire under the onrushing keeper. However ten minutes later a lapse in concentration saw Spencer Weir-Daley firing a loose ball past Panpardus who was slow to react.

The second half was much the same and on the 53rd minute we had another chance with Terk heading a Gavrenwick cross wide of the post when it was easier to score. Six minutes later we retook the lead as WLKRAS rose above the defence and headed a Tenthreeleader cross past the Boston keeper and into the net. It was getting too easy for us and on the 85th minute we had a goal ruled out after WLKRAS was adjudged to have fouled in the build up

FMS Rejects 2-1 Boston Utd Salkster 27, WLKRAS 59 / Spencer Weir-Daley 37

Panpardus, Balthazars, Celtic_1967, JDoyle, Tenthreeleader, Gavrenwick (capt), Mark Wilson, Salkster, BenArsenal (Terk), WLKRAS

October 29th:

Double injury news sees Panpardus out for 5-6 weeks after pulling his hamstring in training and Copperhorse has been sent home with flu and will not return for around 8-11 days

October 31st:

Guiseley (A) (14/42)

A great start saw WLKRAS fire us into the lead on the 5th minute with a brave header from a Mark Wilson cross. Six minutes later we made it 2-0 as BenArsenal ran into the area and slotted home a Salkster through-ball. On the 18th minute we had another chance with a low shot from Gavrenwick but the Guiseley keeper managed to tip it round the post. Three minutes later WLKRAS grabbed his second of the game with a tap in from close range after beating the defence to a loose ball. We were all over Guiseley and on the 37th minute Tenthreeleader rattled the crossbar from 20 yards after running onto a Salkster pass. With four minutes remaining in the half Guiseley pulled a goal back as J.Rea beat the offside trap and fired under Kernunos.

The second half saw us continuing to dominate and on the hour we had our next chance with BenArsenal heading a Gavrenwick cross just wide of the post. On the 75th minute Terk came close as he ran through the defence with the ball but his final effort went well wide of the post

Guiseley 1-3 FMS Rejects J.Rea 41 / WLKRAS 5, 21, BenArsenal 11

Kernunos, Balthazars, Celtic_1967, Edtheguy, JDoyle, Tenthreeleader (Manxie_Ash), Gavrenwick (capt), Mark Wilson, Salkster, BenArsenal, WLKRAS (Terk)

Booked: Edtheguy, WLKRAS, Tenthreeleader

Blue Square Bet North: October

| Pos   | Inf   | Team               |       | Pld   | Won   | Drn   | Lst   | For   | Ag    | G.D.  | Pts   | 
[b]| 1st   |       | FMS Rejects        |       | 14    | 12    | 1     | 1     | 36    | 8     | +28   | 37    |[/b] 
| 2nd   |       | Harrogate          |       | 14    | 8     | 3     | 3     | 27    | 18    | +9    | 27    | 
| 3rd   |       | Bishop's Stortford |       | 14    | 8     | 2     | 4     | 23    | 14    | +9    | 26    | 
| 4th   |       | Bradford PA        |       | 14    | 8     | 2     | 4     | 21    | 16    | +5    | 26    | 
| 5th   |       | Vauxhall           |       | 14    | 8     | 1     | 5     | 21    | 18    | +3    | 25    | 
| 6th   |       | Histon             |       | 14    | 6     | 6     | 2     | 20    | 14    | +6    | 24    | 
| 7th   |       | Guiseley           |       | 14    | 7     | 2     | 5     | 24    | 19    | +5    | 23    | 
| 8th   |       | Worcester          |       | 14    | 7     | 1     | 6     | 25    | 20    | +5    | 22    | 
| 9th   |       | FC Halifax         |       | 14    | 5     | 6     | 3     | 22    | 21    | +1    | 21    | 
| 10th  |       | Stalybridge        |       | 14    | 6     | 2     | 6     | 21    | 20    | +1    | 20    | 
| 11th  |       | Droylsden          |       | 14    | 5     | 4     | 5     | 25    | 23    | +2    | 19    | 
| 12th  |       | Altrincham         |       | 14    | 5     | 4     | 5     | 19    | 18    | +1    | 19    | 
| 13th  |       | Corby              |       | 14    | 5     | 3     | 6     | 18    | 24    | -6    | 18    | 
| 14th  |       | Workington         |       | 14    | 4     | 5     | 5     | 19    | 21    | -2    | 17    | 
| 15th  |       | Brackley           |       | 14    | 4     | 4     | 6     | 19    | 23    | -4    | 16    | 
| 16th  |       | Gloucester         |       | 14    | 3     | 6     | 5     | 20    | 22    | -2    | 15    | 
| 17th  |       | Chester            |       | 14    | 4     | 3     | 7     | 15    | 24    | -9    | 15    | 
| 18th  |       | Solihull Moors     |       | 14    | 3     | 5     | 6     | 19    | 28    | -9    | 14    | 
| 19th  |       | Boston Utd         |       | 14    | 2     | 6     | 6     | 16    | 20    | -4    | 12    | 
| 20th  |       | Oxford City        |       | 14    | 2     | 6     | 6     | 11    | 23    | -12   | 12    | 
| 21st  |       | Gainsborough       |       | 14    | 1     | 5     | 8     | 12    | 22    | -10   | 8     | 
| 22nd  |       | Colwyn Bay         |       | 14    | 2     | 1     | 11    | 14    | 31    | -17   | 7     | 

November 2012:

November 1st:

Awards news sees me being named as the Blue Square Bet North Manager of the Month award

November 3rd:

Sheff Utd (A) FA Cup 1st Round

What could be could our biggest game of our history so far and we started pretty well and on the 14th minute we had our first chance as WLKRAS beat the offside trap and fired towards goal but his effort went well wide of the post. Eight minutes later we came close again but BenArsenal somehow managed to miss from close range. On 28th minute Sheff Utd had their first chance with a long range effort which had Kernunos at full stretch to save. With four minutes remaining in the half the first goal was scored as D.Kitson barged through the defence and slotted in under Kernunos.

The second half saw Sheff Utd up the tempo and we didn't really cope. On the 62nd minute Sheff Utd grabbed their second goal with K.McDonald heading in from a corner. Six minutes later they killed the tie off as D.Kitson grabbed his second of the game with a fine strike which gave Kernunos little chance of saving. We were struggling and on the 84th minute Sheff Utd had their final chance of the game with a low effort which beat Kernunos but not the upright. I was proud of you lot for a great first performance.

Sheff Utd 3-0 FMS Rejects D.Kitson 41, 68, K.McDonald 62

Kernunos, Balthazars (Manxie_Ash), Celtic_1967, Edtheguy, Tenthreeleader, Gavrenwick (capt), Mark Wilson, Salkster, BenArsenal, WLKRAS (Terk)

November 5th:

The draw for the FA Trophy 3rd Qualifying Round has taken place and we have been drawn away from home to Blue Square Bet North side Solihull Moors

November 6th:

Harrogate (A) (15/42)

We began the better and on the 13th minute BenArsenal ran onto a Salkster through-ball and fired with pace past the keeper. Eight minutes later we had another chance as Edtheguy headed a CFuller corner just wide of the post after BenArsenal's long range effort was tipped over the crossbar. We were starting to take full control of the game and on the 39th minute BenArsenal really should have made it 2-0 with a shot from six yards but he fired it straight at the keeper.

The second half was again all us and on the 64th minute it was made alittle easier as P.Bolland was sent off for Harrogate after a second yellow card. Four minutes later we made it two nil as Terk played a one two with BenArsenal and fired in past the diving keeper. Harrogate had no answer for our attacking and with twelve minutes remaining in the game BenArsenal grabbed his second of the game with a low effort which beat the keeper with ease

Harrogate 0-3 FMS Rejects BenArsenal 13, 78, Terk 68

Kernunos, Balthazars, Celtic_1967, Edtheguy, JDoyle, Tenthreeleader, CFuller, Mark Wilson, Salkster, BenArsenal, WLKRAS (Terk)

November 7th:

International news sees nine players called up, they are as follows:-

Mr Demus – Denmark U21's

Kernunos and Edtheguy – England U19's

Celtic_1967 and Terk – Scotland U21's

Other news sees EvilDave returning from his recent groin injury after spending three weeks out

November 9th:

More injury news sees JDoyle receiving a dead leg in training and he will be out for around 6-8 days

Ben your not too shabby so far, Lets hope all those air miles don't catch up with you

November 10th:

Solihull Moors (A) FA Trophy 3rd Qualifying Round

Not the best of games for the fans as both my players and the Solihull players seemed to just plod along. We had the only chance of the first half as Terk tried his luck from 25 yards but the ball went high and wide of the goal.

The second half wasn't much better with little in the way of action. I was far from happy with the way you lot played during the game and we all deserved the chorus of boo's that greeted the full time whistle. Lets hope the replay is better

Solihull Moors 0-0 FMS Rejects

Kernunos, Edtheguy, EvilDave, Celtic_1967, Copperhorse, Tenthreeleader, CFuller (Gavrenwick), Mark Wilson, Manxie_Ash, Terk, WLKRAS (Chesterfan)

November 12th:

The draw for the FA Trophy 1st Round sees us facing a home tie with Blue Square Bet North side Bishop's Stortford if we beat Solihull Moors in the replay

November 13th:

International news sees quite a few of you lot representing their nations. Terk and Celtic_1967 both played for Scotland U21's in their 2-1 win over Lithuania. Both players played the last half hour with Terk grabbing both of Scotland's goals.

Neilhoskins played just over a hour for Wales U21's in their 101 draw with Iceland. Copperhorse and Tenthreeleader both played for USA U20's in their 1-0 win over Chile, Copperhorse played the full match while Tenthreeleader played for 66 minutes before being subbed.

Balthazars played the full match for China PR U21's in their 1-1 draw with United Arab Emirates. Kernunos and Edtheguy both played for England U19's in their 4-2 loss against Holland. Kernunos played the full match while Edtheguy only played 15 minutes. Mr Demus had a game to forget as his Denmark U21's side were well beaten 4-1 by Spain. He played the full match

Just to let you know, this will be the last post for awhile on all my stories as I have some personal cack to sort out my side. I will still be around on the forums but posting stories will have to take a back seat for now

November 17th:

Chester (H) (16/42)

It was Chester who started the better and on the 13th minute they had the chance to score from the penalty spot after Celtic_1967 brought down a player in the area, luckily for Celtic_1967 Kernunos guessed right and saved the penalty. Twelve minutes they had another chance with a thunderous effort which was headed wide of the post by Edtheguy. Chester were all over us however on the stroke of half time a punt upfield by Copperhorse was volleyed into the top corner of the net by Terk.

The second half was pretty tight as Chester and ourselves cancelled each other out in the middle of the pitch. Their was only the one chance in the second half as Chester came close but Edtheguy slid in and cleared the effort off the line

FMS Rejects 1-0 Chester Terk 45

Kernunos, Edtheguy, EvilDave, Celtic_1967, Copperhorse, Tenthreeleader, CFuller, Mark Wilson, Manxie_Ash (Neilhoskins), Terk, WLKRAS

Booked: Manxie_Ash

• 3 weeks later...

November 21st:

Solihull Moors (H) FA Trophy 3rd Qualifying Round Replay

Two minutes into the game we took the lead as WLKRAS headed in a Mark Wilson cross. Soon after we had another chance with WLKRAS again coming close but his effort was brilliantly saved by the keeper. We were controlling the game and on the 33rd minute a well timed ball by Manxie_Ash was fired just wide of the post by Terk.

The second half saw us piling on the pressure but on the 72nd minute we were countered as D.Bennett finished a counter attack with a well struck effort. It seemed to knock the wind out of us and four minutes later D.Knights gave Solihull the lead with a brave header. Solihull were in charge now but with a minute remaining in the game we levelled the tie with Mark Wilson curling in from the edge of the area.

It was now extra time and neither my side or the Solihull side seemed to be taking any chances but with seven minutes remaining S.Pierpiont send Solihull through with a low shot which beat Kernunos easily

FMS Rejects 2-3 Solihull Moors WLKRAS 2, Mark Wilson 89 / D.Bennett 72, D.Knights 76, S.Pierpoint 113

Kernunos, Edtheguy, EvilDave, Celtic_1967, Copperhorse, Tenthreeleader (Neilhoskins), CFuller, Mark Wilson, Manxie_Ash, Terk (Chesterfan), WLKRAS (BenArsenal)

Booked: Mark Wilson

Cheers ed, Like everyone it is good to have a time out from writing. As for the side defensively we were rubbish but it is a team game so everyone needs to take some of the blame

November 24th:

Workington (H) (17/42)

We began the better and on the 7th minute we had the chance to open the scoring with Tenthreeleader rasping the ball towards goal but the keeper managed to tip the ball around the upright. Twelve minutes later we had the ball in the back of the net as a Manxie_Ash cross was headed in by WLKRAS but he was adjudged to have fouled in the build up. Workington weren't getting near the ball and on the 43rd minute Manxie_Ash rattled the crossbar from a free-kick after Terk was barged off the ball.

The second half was again all us and on the 68th minute we finally got the breakthrough we deserved as EvilDave ran onto a Manxie_Ash through-ball and dinked the ball over the keeper. Two minutes later we made it two nil with Celtic_1967 heading in from close range after the Workington defence failed to deal with a simple corner. Their was one more goal in the game as deep into injury time Workington scored with J.Connerton slotting in at Kernunos's near post

FMS Rejects 2-1 Workington EvilDave 68, Celtic_1967 70 / J.Connerton 90+2

Kernunos, Edtheguy, EvilDave, Celtic_1967, Copperhorse, Tenthreeleader, CFuller (Gavrenwick), Mark Wilson, Manxie_Ash, Terk, WLKRAS (BenArsenal)

Booked: CFuller

November 27th:

Some good news on the injury front sees Panpardus resuming full training following his recent hamstring injury, however he will not feature in todays game

Bishop's Stortford (A) (18/42)

Eight minutes into the game we took the lead as Manxie_Ash ran through the defence with ease and fired past the keeper. Straight from kick off it was two nil as WLKRAS intercepted a loose ball and hit a wonderful strike from all of 40 yards. It was getting too easy for us as we controlled much of the play but it took till the stroke of half time to add a third as Terk rounded the keeper and slotted into the empty net.

The second half was all us again but we couldn't get past the defence who had shored themselves up. On the 67th minute I was forced into a change as Gavrenwick came on for the injured Tenthreeleader. Twelve minutes later it should have been 4-0 with Mark Wilson coming close from outside the area but the keeper saved well to deny him

Bishop's Stortford 0-3 FMS Rejects Manxie_Ash 8, WLKRAS 9, Terk 45+1

Mr Demus, Edtheguy, EvilDave, Celtic_1967, Copperhorse, Tenthreeleader (inj 67-Gavrenwick), CFuller (Neilhoskins), Mark Wilson, Manxie_Ash, Terk, WLKRAS (Chesterfan)

Booked: EvilDave, Mark Wilson

The physio has informed me that Tenthreeleader will be out for around fortnight after bruising his ribs during the first half

Blue Square Bet North: November

| 1st   |       | FMS Rejects        |       | 18    | 16    | 1     | 1     | 45    | 9     | +36   | 49    | 
| 2nd   |       | Bradford PA        |       | 17    | 10    | 2     | 5     | 27    | 18    | +9    | 32    | 
| 3rd   |       | Histon             |       | 17    | 8     | 6     | 3     | 26    | 18    | +8    | 30    | 
| 4th   |       | Bishop's Stortford |       | 17    | 9     | 2     | 6     | 25    | 20    | +5    | 29    | 
| 5th   |       | Vauxhall           |       | 17    | 9     | 2     | 6     | 25    | 22    | +3    | 29    | 
| 6th   |       | Worcester          |       | 16    | 9     | 1     | 6     | 36    | 25    | +11   | 28    | 
| 7th   |       | Guiseley           |       | 16    | 8     | 3     | 5     | 30    | 21    | +9    | 27    | 
| 8th   |       | Harrogate          |       | 16    | 8     | 3     | 5     | 28    | 24    | +4    | 27    | 
| 9th   |       | FC Halifax         |       | 16    | 7     | 6     | 3     | 25    | 21    | +4    | 27    | 
| 10th  |       | Stalybridge        |       | 16    | 7     | 2     | 7     | 26    | 29    | -3    | 23    | 
| 11th  |       | Corby              |       | 17    | 6     | 4     | 7     | 19    | 25    | -6    | 22    | 
| 12th  |       | Altrincham         |       | 17    | 5     | 6     | 6     | 23    | 23    | 0     | 21    | 
| 13th  |       | Brackley           |       | 16    | 5     | 5     | 6     | 24    | 26    | -2    | 20    | 
| 14th  |       | Workington         |       | 17    | 5     | 5     | 7     | 24    | 27    | -3    | 20    | 
| 15th  |       | Droylsden          |       | 16    | 5     | 4     | 7     | 27    | 29    | -2    | 19    | 
| 16th  |       | Gloucester         |       | 17    | 4     | 7     | 6     | 22    | 27    | -5    | 19    | 
| 17th  |       | Chester            |       | 16    | 4     | 4     | 8     | 15    | 25    | -10   | 16    | 
| 18th  |       | Oxford City        |       | 16    | 3     | 7     | 6     | 14    | 24    | -10   | 16    | 
| 19th  |       | Solihull Moors     |       | 16    | 3     | 5     | 8     | 22    | 33    | -11   | 14    | 
| 20th  |       | Boston Utd         |       | 17    | 2     | 7     | 8     | 18    | 26    | -8    | 13    | 
| 21st  |       | Colwyn Bay         |       | 16    | 3     | 2     | 11    | 17    | 33    | -16   | 11    | 
| 22nd  |       | Gainsborough       |       | 17    | 1     | 6     | 10    | 13    | 26    | -13   | 9     | 

You must of got lost Dave, I'm all happy for attacking as long as it doesn't interfere with defending

December 2012:

December 1st:

Award news sees yours truly being awarded the Blue Square Bet Manager of the Month for November

Gloucester (A) (19/42)

We started well and on the 8th minute we had the ball in the net as WLKRAS headed in from a Mark Wilson cross however it was ruled out for a foul on the keeper. Eleven minutes later though we got the opener as Neilhoskins rose above the defence and headed in a Manxie_Ash corner after Terk's initial effort was well saved. We were all over the Gloucester side and with seven minutes remaining in the half we added a second goal as Terk hit a wonderous effort from 25 yards after beating the defence to a loose ball.

The second half was again all us and on the 68th minute Captain Neilhoskins grabbed his second with a brave header from Manxie_Ash's corner kick. The Gloucester fans had virtually all left when we added goal number four with BenArsenal rounding the keeper and slotting into an empty net. A very good win boys well done

Gloucester 0-4 FMS Rejects Neilhoskins 19, 68, Terk 38, BenArsenal 81

Mr Demus, Edtheguy, EvilDave, Celtic_1967, Copperhorse, Neilhoskins (capt), CFuller, Mark Wilson, Manxie_Ash, Terk (BenArsenal), WLKRAS

December 8th:

Vauxhall (H) (20/42)

Vauxhall began the better and on the 12th minute they came close with a low effort which had Mr Demus at full stretch to save. Eight minutes later they had another chance as they broke through the defence but EvilDave managed to get past and clear the ball off the line. On the half hour we finally had our first chance as CFuller curled the ball into but Terk failed to connect with the header and the ball went out. With two minutes remaining in the half we opened the scoring as WLKRAS ran onto a Manxie_Ash through-ball and dinked the ball over the keeper.

The second half saw us up our game and on the 59th minute we came close to doubling our lead as Mark Wilson tried his luck from distance but the Vauxhall keeper saved well to deny him. Twelve minutes later Vauxhall were awarded a penalty after Celtic_1967 brought down a player in the area, however luckily for him Mr Demus guessed right and saved the shot. With ten minutes remaining in the game we had one final chance as CFuller threaded the ball to the feet of BenArsenal but his final effort was pretty dire and went well wide of the post

FMS Rejects 1-0 Vauxhall WLKRAS 43

Mr Demus, Edtheguy (Balthazars), EvilDave, Celtic_1967, Copperhorse, Neilhoskins (capt), CFuller, Mark Wilson, Manxie_Ash, Terk (BenArsenal), WLKRAS

December 9th:

I have been informed by the physio that Tenthreeleader has resumed full training following his recent thigh injury

• 2 weeks later...

December 18th:

Corby (A) (21/42)

We controlled the game with real ease and on the 15th minute we took the lead as Terk ran onto a Tenthreeleader through-ball and fired in under the keeper. Seven minutes later Terk had another chance as he broke through the defence to nod a Mark Wilson cross wide of the post. It was far too easy for us and on the 38th minute we doubled our lead as Terk headed in a Tenthreeleader cross.

The second half was much the same and eleven minutes into the half we add our third goal as Terk played a neat one two with Chesterfan to slot home his hat-trick. On the 74th minute a lapse in concentration saw us nearly conceding a goal as Balthazars loose ball was intercepted but Mr Demus managed to block the effort

Corby 0-3 FMS Rejects Terk 15, 38, 56

Mr Demus, Edtheguy, EvilDave, Celtic_1967 (Balthazars), Copperhorse, Tenthreeleader (inj 84-CFuller), Mark Wilson, Manxie_Ash, Terk, Chesterfan

Booked: Chesterfan

Luckily for us the injury to Tenthreeleader was nothing more than a knock and will not miss any playing time

December 21st:

International news sees Panpardus called up to the Brazilian Under 20's squad for the forthcoming South American U20 Championship. This means he will be missing from our side from January 9th 2013- February 2nd 2013

December 22nd:

FC Halifax (A) (22/42)

The first half wasn't the greatest spectacle of football with neither us or the Halifax side managing to string more than a couple of passes together. It was Halifax who had the only chance of the half as they broke through our defence with ease and fired towards goal but Panpardus managed to block the effort well.

The second half was a lot better as you lot responded well to my half time rollicking and on the 59th minute Manxie_Ash fired us in from close range after running onto a Chesterfan through-ball. Ten minutes later it was two nil with BenArsenal heading in a Manxie_Ash cross after running into the area unmarked. We were all over the home side and with two minutes remaining in the game we made it three nil as Celtic_1967 headed in a CFuller corner after Chesterfan's initial effort was well saved.

FC Halifax 0-3 FMS Rejects Manxie_Ash 59, BenArsenal 69, Celtic_1967 88

Panpardus, Edtheguy, EvilDave, Celtic_1967, Copperhorse, Tenthreeleader, Gavrenwick (capt), Mark Wilson (CFuller), Manxie_Ash, Terk (BenArsenal), Chesterfan

December 24th:

Injury news sees WLKRAS out for 4-5 weeks with a thigh strain after sprinting in training

December 25th:

After bringing you lot in for a quick Christmas Day training session it has backfired as Neilhoskins picked up a sports hernia and will be out for three months

Archived