Favourite Clubs.

I'm just wondering what most people feel qualifies as an extra "favourite club". Not in any way to be confused with who you support, in my case my beloved CFC. For example I have always had a large soft spot for Fiorentina, the strip colour, the fleur de lys, then even more when they had Batistuta, however just as much after and before. I'd call that an extra favourite club, and they always get added (when I remember). The thing is I have a slight soft spot for Everton at the moment, however I am pretty sure it is only because they have Stones and Barkley; also to a lesser extent due to Lukaku. I've never paid them much attention before and am pretty sure after they leave I won't again. I do also like the fact they are, or on current performances, were, plucky close to top four underdogs (despite them managing to do well against us in the league in recent years, esp via Naismith). I happen to DETEST Liverpool, and this is mostly due to having scouse relatives; which has been exacerbated by our recent fixture history, and how they behave when at The Bridge. I doubt I would like Everton in reality, having never been to Goodison I can't really say. I sure don't like them much when they come to us. So, Everton to be added as a favourite club, what would you say? Having typed this out and put it down properly I'm already starting to be pretty sure they're not.

A Chelsea fan complaining about how other clubs' fans behave is so ironic it's funny. Paris underground? Munich bar?

Ahh, a "Kev". You don't happen to go by "our Kev", do you? Calm down, calm down, Kev. More to the point, you don't happen to have any input on the issue at hand?

As a Spurs fan the teams I like are Luton, Bishop's Stortford, Borussia Dortmund, Dusseldorf.

A Chelsea fan complaining about how other clubs' fans behave is so ironic it's funny. Paris underground? Munich bar?

Wherever they happen to be really.

Ahh, a "Kev". You don't happen to go by "our Kev", do you? Calm down, calm down, Kev. More to the point, you don't happen to have any input on the issue at hand?

I'm not from Liverpool and I don't support Liverpool. I just find it hilarious how Chelsea fans complain about the behaviour of other fans when they are the worst behaved fans in the league. Also, if you only want input on the issue at hand, why bring up the Liverpool thing in the first place? Seems like you have big issues with them pal

I'm not from Liverpool and I don't support Liverpool. I just find it hilarious how Chelsea fans complain about the behaviour of other fans when they are the worst behaved fans in the league. Also, if you only want input on the issue at hand, why bring up the Liverpool thing in the first place? Seems like you have big issues with them pal

Come on, Kev. We all know you're a scouser, you can't even take a joke; it makes it so obvious. Btw, I really need help with the issue at hand, buddy, old chum.

Oh, and as the two clubs are about ten feet apart, it's really rather obvious as to why I mentioned them, and my feelings about them. If you weren't such an angry little fellah, perhaps you'd be able to see that.

As a Spurs fan the teams I like are Luton, Bishop's Stortford, Borussia Dortmund, Dusseldorf.

Wherever they happen to be really.

Sodding hell, thanks, Kev. I almost missed the relevant input.

Interesting clubs indeed, more to the point I can't believe I am about to talk to a Spurs fan. Anyway, here goes, I guess. It's just the internet I suppose. *AHEM* You can't look away while you read this can you? You see, the problem is, I have recently started a monster game, one that will reach the heavens in its due epicness. Sadly I am worrying that my profile doesn't reflect my favourite clubs properly. I want the game to be as perfect as it can be. So, would Everton qualify in your eyes as a "favourite club"? Sadly as you have Dortmund down, I am starting to think it would...

You stay classy Chelsea fans. I recommend you don't put Bayern Munich down as a favourite club as I don't think they appreciate hooligans smashing their bars up. Just a bit of input

I'll have you know, you scouse bunch have done a lot, lot, lot worse. I love how that is forgotten when people discuss how awful we are.

You're still not giving over much information pertaining to the issue at hand though, Kev. I'll have you know it's a serious deal, I need to know if I should add Everton to my favourite clubs. Btw, apart from giving you news of the club, and making it more likely you'll get offered the job if it's free (something I don't want from Everton anyway, and I can easily keep a tab on them when I beat them), does it do anything else to the way other clubs and yours interacts with you?

I'll have you know, you scouse bunch have done a lot, lot, lot worse. I love how that is forgotten when people discuss how awful we are.

You're still not giving over much information pertaining to the issue at hand though, Kev. I'll have you know it's a serious deal, I need to know if I should add Everton to my favourite clubs. Btw, apart from giving you news of the club, and making it more likely you'll get offered the job if it's free (something I don't want from Everton anyway, and I can easily keep a tab on them when I beat them), does it do anything else to the way other clubs and yours interacts with you?

It's your game mate? Do what you want!

I've had games where I've removed managers from the data-base and 'role-played' them (quite scary how I managed to 'channel' Tim Sherwood quite so well really: "I know managers who spend half their time on the golf course, would you ask them that question?"). It's up to you how you want to play it.

Archived