Position/Role/Duty Missing From Tactic Screen

Suddenly when I use the "Clear Team Selection" feature the Position/Role/Duty column is going blank. It is only occurring on one save. I've cleared my cache, deleted my preferences, and verified my game cache with no luck. Any ideas? Anyone else getting this?

From my Portland save, before and after using the Clear Team Selection feature.

2d9y4qf.png

15hforb.png

My Milan save after using the Clear Team Selection feature.

2nrlffr.png

• 1 month later...

Has there been any remedy for this problem? I just experienced it and it's pretty annoying. The position/role/duty reappears when you select players in positions, but until then it's blank like the second picture Gene posted. I also tried both suggestions and nothing has worked.

Yes, I definitely had an AssMan and a good one at that (enticed Phil Cannon to take the job at Boro' somehow). Weirdly enough, my game started getting stuck on the loading screen. I went through the delete cache, preferences, remove graphics, etc. steps and eventually got my game to start working again. Guess what? No, it the roles, etc. did not come back. What's even more weird is that one week into the game, THEY DID! How random.

Have you got a filter on?

The position/role/duty always disappears for me when I have a filter (like unavailable) on, but will reappear if I view the squad with no filters. I just assumed this was normal.

I figured that out after some frustrating nights and restarted saves!

Archived