Press conferences

Is it just me? Some of the ridiculous comments made by opposition managers are befuddling. I just beat Wolves 3-1 with 30-12 SOG and 58% - 42% possession and his comment was "I'm amazed we didn't get a win out there,................but their performance was ordinary today and I am stunned things didn't go our way..............................etc"

Come on really? What's with these stupid comments? :thdn:

"What do you think about XYZ operating with a DoF?" for the 6th time this season...

Why is this question even in the game? Is it just to remind me that that the DoF feature exists?

Moreover where is the response: "I've employed them before, and to be frank they are at best an utterly useless waste of wages, and at worst have the potential to screw up your transfer dealings entirely"?

"What do you think about XYZ operating with a DoF?" for the 6th time this season...

Why is this question even in the game? Is it just to remind me that that the DoF feature exists?

Moreover where is the response: "I've employed them before, and to be frank they are at best an utterly useless waste of wages, and at worst have the potential to screw up your transfer dealings entirely"?

LOL :lol:

Archived