Shirt Numbers 1-11

Hi all.

Is there any way, as a LLM, to make the allocation of your Shirt Numbers from 1-11 more realistic?

For example, I would prefer my AMR to have the 7 Shirt rather than 6, my RB to have 2 instead of 5, and my big lump of a striker to have 9 rather than 11.

Cheers :-)

(Not OCD much!)

If you move a shirt to an empty space and then move the shirt with the number you want into that position the game should then remember the number for that position.

So if you move your AMR to an empty position (Sweeper?) then move whoever has #7 to the AMR position in the next match the AMR should have the #7 shirt, then repeat for all positions.

Before moving players around you might want to make a note of the roles you were using and any individual instructions as they might be wiped when moving shirts around.

If you move a shirt to an empty space and then move the shirt with the number you want into that position the game should then remember the number for that position.

So if you move your AMR to an empty position (Sweeper?) then move whoever has #7 to the AMR position in the next match the AMR should have the #7 shirt, then repeat for all positions.

Before moving players around you might want to make a note of the roles you were using and any individual instructions as they might be wiped when moving shirts around.

... That doesn't exactly seem particularly intuitive! Maybe something to change for next year if possible?

Archived