FM16 Media Comparison Forum Game (NO Player Naming!)

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Got a next Nobby Stiles in my save

Also at my club players dubbed next:

Swiss GK (Regen): Diego Benaglio

English CM: Paul Ince

English CDM: Nobby Stiles (Another One!)

Belgian ST: Emile Mpenza

English CB: Sol Campbell

I have added the Nobby Stiles to the list. He is always a popular one, which probably has something to do with his description or something.

Feel free to snap screenshots of the other ones and post them, but please do so in a new post so that I know that you have added more.

Just found a striker called Neil Brock that is dubbed as the next Michael Owen.

Sigames' Neil Brock? That would be a cool merger of the media comparison and faceinthegame features.

I love these. It's great to look up players I haven't heard of and see what they were about, even look for YT clips. Lots of fun from an uninformed American perspective :p

If anyone finds a Julio Cesar the goalkeeper I guess I will have to accommodate him too.

To be fair, I don't think even the most hardcore football people would be aware of all of the players from all of the countries that have lists in the game. As a hopefully not too uninformed American myself, it is great learning about some of the players from before my time as well as some of the not so big name players who are important in their countries.

I have added the Nobby Stiles to the list. He is always a popular one, which probably has something to do with his description or something.

Feel free to snap screenshots of the other ones and post them, but please do so in a new post so that I know that you have added more.

Last

Sigames' Neil Brock? That would be a cool merger of the media comparison and faceinthegame features.

If anyone finds a Julio Cesar the goalkeeper I guess I will have to accommodate him too.

To be fair, I don't think even the most hardcore football people would be aware of all of the players from all of the countries that have lists in the game. As a hopefully not too uninformed American myself, it is great learning about some of the players from before my time as well as some of the not so big name players who are important in their countries.

Last night I was reading/watching about all those Brazilian guys, a lot of whom I'd never heard of. Roberto Dinamite was a beast. Loved this little slideshow type thing about him. 864 career goals! And how often do you hear about him? I hadn't even heard of him before FM. It's great how some of these guys who weren't even known worldwide meant so much to their clubs and country.

c8c6b478bc9688295b0e8275fe3597a8.png

8e0dcb9024d16704f85ba9b1472259e0.png

9298d7af572a28990121ccba71563ad9.png

753e2cecd1e105deaa046bba5d28347b.png

fdfca113975cdfc41abd32f3233e7c22.png

Sol Campbell one has dissappeared as i'd advanced game time

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived