Martinique: Is it possible?

Martinique currently in FM15 has N/A for the FIFA World Ranking. I just started a new save where I'm the manager for the National Team. Is it possible to get them actually ranked in the World Ranking or is it hard coded for them to stay at N/A?

Thanks for the help.

So even though Martinique is not included in FIFA and is hard coded not to be eligible, it does have these competitions available to it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caribbean_Football_Union

Caribbean Cup: is the current international cup for the Caribbean: the top 4 teams in the tournament qualify for the CONCACAF Gold Cup.

CONCACAF Gold Cup: If you qualified in the Caribbean Cup.

I'm enjoying this save so far, so I will see how far I can get.

Thank you for answering my question so quickly.

Shouldn't they be able to take part in World Cup Qualifying if you tick the "Full FIFA member" box in the editor?

Possibly, possibly not. If you tick the box, they should be able to accrue ranking points. But it depends on how that continent is set up. Gibraltar for example, can crash the game if they're marked as FIFA members. I suspect you'd need to remodel the qualifying competitions to include them, don't think it's as simple as just ticking the box. Even then, if it's like Europe, it might still not work right.

Even then, if it's like Europe, it might still not work right.

I created my own nation in FM15, and they were entered into European competition (note that I did move Kazakhstan though)

seemed to have an issue with continental qualification though (so no Europa league) - but did manage to get the nation to rank 76 by preseason 4 (note that they were powered by 2 god-like players)

I created my own nation in FM15, and they were entered into European competition (note that I did move Kazakhstan though)

seemed to have an issue with continental qualification though (so no Europa league) - but did manage to get the nation to rank 76 by preseason 4 (note that they were powered by 2 god-like players)

Yeah, new nations can be added fine, but World Cup Qualifying particularly in Europe is hard coded in places. I tried rebuilding the whole thing, but even that caused problems.

Archived