5 - 0 - 5 tactic ?

hi.

i'm a new one for this forum. i've just signed up for opening this thread. i've tested something strange and it worked. so i wanted to share with you.

in this tactic there is only defenders and attackers. so there is a huge space in the midfield. but how can this work. i think it's a tweak. it's impossible in real life. but it's a game of course.

tactic often gives you %60+ possession and of course lots of scoring chances.

rpXURKi.jpg

9a28LvE.jpg

my team conceded many goals but they scored more than they conceded. i see this because it is a heavy attacking system. but in the midfield there is a huge space and the opposing team must exploit the midfield and kill my team. i don't understand this. why my team has possession. i thought that they didn't perfectly give the opposing teams artificial intelligence.

another thing is that corner glitch. corners too easy to score when you use them short or near post. a player always staying short which is not marked and he passes penalty area and goal. it makes me angry i can score with a sunday league team with corners to chelsea or etc.

of course it works with throw ins. i won a match with just 5 throw ins and the score was 5-2. the game must not so easy.

those are my thoughts about the game. i want the opposing teams exploit the game.

my team conceded many goals but they scored more than they conceded. i see this because it is a heavy attacking system. but in the midfield there is a huge space and the opposing team must exploit the midfield and kill my team. i don't understand this. why my team has possession. i thought that they didn't perfectly give the opposing teams artificial intelligence.

You're not taking the actual roles into consideration though are you because there isn't really a huge space. You use a BWM who will be more like a MC, you use WB's who will also act like wingers and when not in possession will be more ML/MR. Then add to this your AMC who also drop back a little bit. You play a fluid attacking system so there isn't as much space in the middle or an issue like you keep suggesting. It seems you use a system yet don't actually understand how it works with the things you keep saying.

It's not really a revolutionary tactic. If anything you are going back in time. The W-M tactic.

Wrong shape for the W-M. The W-M is 2 full backs, 1 dc, 2 DMC, 2 AMC, LF, RF and a striker. His shape is nothing like that at all. The shape he uses atm is a M-W which is totally different.

It's not really a revolutionary tactic. If anything you are going back in time. The W-M tactic.
Nothing revolutionary here, mate. You play a high line which more than often cover up for that space in the midfield. Also you are overloading the attack which gives defenses problems because any of the front five have a chance to score

Really encouraging posts, KIU.:D

hi.

i'm a new one for this forum. i've just signed up for opening this thread. i've tested something strange and it worked. so i wanted to share with you.

in this tactic there is only defenders and attackers. so there is a huge space in the midfield. but how can this work. i think it's a tweak. it's impossible in real life. but it's a game of course.

tactic often gives you %60+ possession and of course lots of scoring chances.

rpXURKi.jpg

9a28LvE.jpg

What is your exact philosophy? Could you explain? This is quite an interesting formation.

high position / creative passing style. neither wider play nor narrower. fantasy football. it's a too much connection game tactic. players aren't far away from each other.

passing styles:

just CBs and BWM use simple passing option.

wing backs: mixed

WGR / INSFWD: mixed

ADVPM: creative

FWDs: creative

pressing options:

CBs: "close down much less"

WBs: "close down more"

BWM: auto (close down much more)

WGRs: close down much more

ADVPM: close down much more

FWDs: close down much more

this tactic can be very effective when you have 2 inside forwards on the wings. maybe raumdeuter. i didn't try a raumdeuter on the wing.

inside forwards can cut inside and then wing backs can have their attacking space. when you use WGRs on the wings, wing backs don't go forward too much. they just support WGRs with passing or take an early cross.

i'll add some points.

-players can give a pass into space if they want or not.

-players can exploit the flanks / middle or both.

-players can play wider / narrower or both.

-players can cross in a mixed style of a three.

-i don't want players to play with the same tempo. so they give me what i want with those instructions. because i know every player has a different style of tempo when playing.

-they can be creative or disciplined.

-they can stay in a position / go forward or come deep.

-tactic gives players the freedom they want.

high position / creative passing style. neither wider play nor narrower. fantasy football. it's a too much connection game tactic. players aren't far away from each other.

passing styles:

just CBs and BWM use simple passing option.

wing backs: mixed

WGR / INSFWD: mixed

ADVPM: creative

FWDs: creative

pressing options:

CBs: "close down much less"

WBs: "close down more"

BWM: auto (close down much more)

WGRs: close down much more

ADVPM: close down much more

FWDs: close down much more

this tactic can be very effective when you have 2 inside forwards on the wings. maybe raumdeuter. i didn't try a raumdeuter on the wing.

inside forwards can cut inside and then wing backs can have their attacking space. when you use WGRs on the wings, wing backs don't go forward too much. they just support WGRs with passing or take an early cross.

i'll add some points.

-players can give a pass into space if they want or not.

-players can exploit the flanks / middle or both.

-players can play wider / narrower or both.

-players can cross in a mixed style of a three.

-i don't want players to play with the same tempo. so they give me what i want with those instructions. because i know every player has a different style of tempo when playing.

-they can be creative or disciplined.

-they can stay in a position / go forward or come deep.

-tactic gives players the freedom they want.

Basically you want pressing right across the pitch, and a whole lot of fluidity in the players' positioning and passing?

That's the philosophy. Press, Steal, Create, Score. I don't like to wait too much to score. I'm not patient. So i made this.

what i want from players;

Attacking units (7 players)

1. press all of the pitch.

2. steal the ball and give it to a creative player.

3. create a chance.

4. score.

defending units; (2 players)

1. don't press, just wait them to lose the ball to other players.

2. take the ball from keeper.

3. give a simple pass.

REGISTA ( i changed BWM to Regista)

1. press all of the pitch with tackling hard.

2. steal.

3. come deep and take the ball from CBs.

4. dictate the game.

Archived