£325 million transfer budget

Managing as Valencia, my board just gave me 325 million to spend on new players, on my 2nd season as manager. Brilliant, bought an entire new team!

Wow thats great, I'm managing Valencia too (1st season).

Messi's Minimum Fee Release Clause is 250 m (euro) ! ................................................(I like dreaming :lol:)

• 2 weeks later...

Its season 2026 in my valencia game so all i could buy was regens. best thing is they then gave me another 80 million at xmas and the year after gave me another 325 million to spend. In my game valencia are the most reputable club in the world even tho they had won nothing for 15 years when i took over. I get sponsporhip deals of 150 million per season and fill out my 75k stadium.

I was getting approximately that at Arsenal, after adjusting wages (they would give me £5m but I only used ~£2.5m) it would be closer to £400m, then I moved to Real Madrid who gave me.... £49m

Its season 2026 in my valencia game so all i could buy was regens. best thing is they then gave me another 80 million at xmas and the year after gave me another 325 million to spend. In my game valencia are the most reputable club in the world even tho they had won nothing for 15 years when i took over. I get sponsporhip deals of 150 million per season and fill out my 75k stadium.

Ah, so not 2nd season in game. Makes sense. They get taken over?

On my game I regularly got €400m-€500m while at Dortmund, got a job offer from Real Madrid and Barca. Madrid willing to give me €450m, Barca €40m. Barca hadn't won the league in years.

Archived