No private chats is frustrating

Not being able to talk to your players is really frustrating. You go on holiday for a few days, you come back and a player is unhappy but you can't talk to him and resolve it. Use to be you could say "is there anything you're unhappy with at the moment?" and the player would tell you. You also used to be able to cut away to check stats and whatnot and go back to the conversation, but if you try that now the conversation ends. Daft move on SI's part, IMO.

The whole morale management in fm15 is a pain in the arse, hope they scratch it and focus on the important things in fm16.

But I'm not too optimistic...

That is my biggest hope also.

You can cut away to look at stats and then go back into the existing chat by clicking on the player's interaction tab at the top of the profile page.

It really shouldn't be like that. Every other chat you can cut away and come back but with players, you leave and it's over. Unless you know how to continue it, the conversation always ends badly.

The communicating with other people side of FM is still massively behind where it should be by now. It's probably the most frustrating side of the game and the aspect that needs to most work for me. It should be MUCH more extensive at this point. It seems to have gone backwards if anything. You don't seem to be able to speak to other managers as much as you used to be able to for example. There have been plenty of times when I've wanted to say something to either one of my players or another manager & the option to do so has simply not been there. This needs massively improving for future versions.

Archived