Improving Youth Recruitment ('14 vs. '15)

I would argue it does not happen in 2014, I took Accrington Stanley to the top of the world, won everything many times over, made money by the truck load and they increased my youth rating once from the start of the game even after 42 seasons.

• Administrators
I would argue it does not happen in 2014, I took Accrington Stanley to the top of the world, won everything many times over, made money by the truck load and they increased my youth rating once from the start of the game even after 42 seasons.

That's largely because its down (in part) to the Chairman's Attributes in 14. It's much improved now as you get regular updates in Classic 15 what the board are aiming for with youth recruitment. I can see why you had the experience that you did in 14, but it does happen (just unfortunately not often as some of us might like). Now you have the options to nudge the board and improve your youth level, which will increase these things.

That's largely because its down (in part) to the Chairman's Attributes in 14. It's much improved now as you get regular updates in Classic 15 what the board are aiming for with youth recruitment. I can see why you had the experience that you did in 14, but it does happen (just unfortunately not often as some of us might like). Now you have the options to nudge the board and improve your youth level, which will increase these things.

That's Great to hear. I was very dissappointed with most of my youth intakes in 14.

Oh yes, absolutely, in 2015 it works much better.

• 4 weeks later...

so I want to ask in FMC, what matter for the youth PA?

In normal mode, I found the answer by google and people say they are related to youth recruitment level, youth training facility, youth coach , youth department head

However, in classic mode, I only found youth department head and youth facility .

So in classic mode, only these two matter for the PA of youth intake ??? any other factor matter(maybe club reputation?)?

Archived