FM15 Training Help

Couldn't find a thread, but basically i've come straight from FM13 to FM15 and i really don't know how the training works...

I'm still in pre-season of 14/15 so my team training is pretty much focused on high fitness and match tactics

what i really want to know is individual training for players, as on 2013 you would use the sliders create as many training set ups for whatever positions etc.

i noticed you can no longer use the sliders so would i assume i would go to individual training and tell the player to train for an individual role, so if i had Lamela and wanted to play him as a false nine, i would do as the above and select train for role/position f9??

if anyone has a link to a properly detailed breakdown of the new training method could you please give me a link

thanks

Not sure how you missed this :D

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/380395-Ajax-When-Real-Life-Meets-Football-Manager-FM14

But that explains in depth how training works and even though it was for FM14 its still the exact same now, nothings really changed.

Basically you can play them in any position you want and train any schedule you want as an individual training for them. So even though you might use a F9 doesn't mean you have to train them as a F9, one of the other schedules might work on better attributes you need the player to learn. If that makes sense?

ok so i play Eriksen in CM but i can stick him on a training schedule for trequartista etc.

i assume if i dont assign a player an individual training it will be similar to leaving them on the general training of fm13 and they will just train whatever the team focus is

this is the one thing that i've had trouble gettin my head round lol i'll have to give that thread a good read over

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would like to know if the preset workloads are the same or do they vary from role to role ? For example I usually set the Complete Forward training for all my attackers, as I see it covers more attributes, but does this mean they work harder than if I'd set them to a different schedule which focuses on less attributes ? Or is is the same workload but spreaded across more stats ?

If it's the same, then I guess it would probably be more beneficial to focus on less attributes as they should increase faster (like for example you'd have 100 training points spread across 10 attributes vs. 100 training points spread across 5 attributes or less).

Sorry if this has already been answered here somewhere, if it does I must've missed it.

• 1 month later...

I'm giving this a bump because I'm a bit stuck.

Basically, I've played FM since FM12 I think but I've just bought FM15 because I've only just got a new laptop.

Anyway, my players never seem to be fit - I mean, I'm Liverpool in the first season, and my players are constantly around 88%. I haven't changed anything from default and if it is the same as 14, then it never used to be like this so am I doing something wrong?

I'm giving this a bump because I'm a bit stuck.

Basically, I've played FM since FM12 I think but I've just bought FM15 because I've only just got a new laptop.

Anyway, my players never seem to be fit - I mean, I'm Liverpool in the first season, and my players are constantly around 88%. I haven't changed anything from default and if it is the same as 14, then it never used to be like this so am I doing something wrong?

Did you not do fitness at high intensity during pre season?

In preseason if you do Fitness on average intensity in all the weeks before your first competitive game then you will be fine. Obviously will take about a month's worth of competitive games to get match fitness up.

Archived