Tottenham Hotspur and the NDP and Wembley

So, in the real world Spurs fans are in meltdown mode thanks to the lack of transparency of the Northumberland Development Project (the CPO issues with Archway) and the potential season at MK Dons.

In the game, at the start of the 2017/18 season Spurs move to Wembley. They actually move there. I think SI coders have taken the lack of belief in ENIC and Daniel Levy a little too far. This is meant to be a simulation not real life!

Seriously though, I don't like the fact I've been moved to Wembley and we're renting it. If I wanted to edit this, could I simply rename the stadium to say 'New White Hart Lane' or 'The Bill Nicholson', give it a more respectable 60k capacity?

thanks

• 2 months later...

I saw Spurs playing at Wembley in my game which i assumed to be temporary. Some years later they're still playing there, so i save my game and take over the club to check and they're playing there without owning it rent free with the option to buy the stadium available under 'Make Board Request' (i tried but the club was in a poor financial state so failed).

I started my save during beta, is this an unintended bug from that period?

Archived