Requested Internationa friendly Cup

Hi!!

I'd like to use the editor but i can't recreate a friendly tournament.

Could you make a tournament like (or similar) to the Guinnes International Champions Cup?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_International_Champions_Cup

Thanks in advance,

hura

That should be quite easy to do depending ow you want teams to be picked for it? always the same 12 or say 4/5 permanents with the rest random invatational places?

I'd like 4/5 permanents with the rest random invatational places?

Is it possible?

should be and quite easy looking at the dates/no of teams. let me look into it at weekend. I'm build a great britain fa cup anyway, might as well add this..

gimme the perm teams list and leagues to pull the randoms from..

Might have to shorten the comp from the 7th though some seasons in the uk start on the 9th. (championship down etc).

I think you can even have it on view only, but for some reason the club continental version just wont work so had to tie it to a nation.. but working fine now.

There hsant been a sudamerican team in the copm before as there season in progress duriong july. I've upped it to 2 mls teams, 2 prem, 2 spain, 2 italy. but i can change that to a single from each and 1 from greece, france, holland and germany if you want?

Ok! Change it, i think is more fine :thup:

then you cna have it about an hour after i get in, i'll just need to clean up the name of comp. i can make the logo as well if you like? (yes i'm that bored).

the one off wiki for it ok?

2014_International_Champions_Cup.png

i'll take the year off.. :)

Ive got a variation on this with advanced rules so there are no draws, games go to penalties if all square after 90 mins, there is prize money set up, and all subs are allowed plus winner of group A plays runner up group B

I have set the comp to continue in USA for next 20 years(other countries can be added and swapped about if required) just let me know if interested I will post a link

only issue Im getting is for all games to be played only in USA, should fix that today:D

update- fixtures sorted out now so all games are played in USA

I left the subs as is, but pretty much the same bar prize money&draws.

but post it up we'll check it out :)

EDIT : as your the man aorund these part, is there still an issue with international rules? i want to try and implement an eng, ire, rep ire, scot & wales tournament between the home nations With U21s and U19s mirroring the comp for there own age groups...

play home and away should give 8 games over the season to play on the international friendly dates over the year.

possible?

Archived