Tutor or not?

Need some advice with tutoring my youngsters

Ive read that professionalism and ambition are the key attributes towards good development and not just determination which is what i previously thought, this has now made me find it very difficult deciding whether a youngster need tutoring and who i should use, please help because im so indecisive

So i have these 3 youngsters which im having problems deciding whether to tutor or not

First of all I have Will Hughes who has a spirited personality, he looks upto Cabaye who is resolute, Will Hughes has pretty low determination value of 13 (when compared to world class players) so could be upped by Cabaye's 16 but will resolute increase his professionalism and/or ambition? and has anybody got any experience of either of these as tutors/tutees?

Secondly I have Tom Ince who has a fairly professional personality, I signed Benayoun who is a model professional, i though no brainer but Benayoun wouldn't tutor him so now if i want him tutored I need to find someone else who is more pofessional, any ideas?

Lastly I have Adam Campbell, anybody got experience of tutoring him? I don't have anybody in the squad capable of tutoring him so have thought about bringing somebody in, thought about Olic but his wage demands were too high

Thanks in advance

Ugh, Determination is a freaking huge deal.

It's just not a huge deal for training.

I'll take a team with high det thats badly trained over one with low det and well trained.

That's a silly thing to say because well trained = better attributes which = better players compared with high determination and bad training which = players with worse attributes. Determination can be useful to have if you go behind in majority of your games. But all attributes are useful and determination is no more important than the rest in this sense.

It's only a huge deal because don't understand attributes...

So Cleon as you seem to have much experience in this

Would you pick Resolute over Spirited and fairly professional personalities?

Depends what you want and are trying to achieve, its all explained in the thread linked above if you need help to decide.

Would you pick Resolute over Spirited and fairly professional personalities?

Not sure about Spirited but definitely over fairly professional - all things being equal. Resolute means they have a good amount of professionalism (for training) and good determination on the pitch!

Spirited is good too as they'll perform well under pressure (important games etc.)

http://www.guidetofootballmanager.com/players/player-personalities

Archived